Wednesday 9 October 2013

The Heirs Lee Min Ho Drama

Update Fri 12:16am: After watching the Eng subs, turns out Min Ho does appear in the later part. But somehow, since first seeing him in the raw version and also in the subbed version... It makes me miss seeing him in his ancient costume in Faith. He just looks cooler in Faith than in Heirs.  In my mind, I see him in the part where he was cloaked to the head in the rain, which was at the start.

In Heirs, he still looks handsome but somehow not so cool. I think his hair is too short.

Me: Arhhh... he still looks handsome, Hin (my bro).
Bro: Amby ah? (Amby is my great handsome actor love).
Me: No, Min Min.

Look at these pics.




Oh, yes! Please!! 

--------------------------------------------

Thurs past midnight:

Uhh... Do we really need to see all the other  unattractive boring characters in the First episode after waiting sooo long to see Lee Min Ho again after his last one (Faith)?

How come he only appears at the start and that's it??  Although I just watched (skipped) the raw version, it's so disappointing it's so boring. I had to fast forward to see where he would turn up. Turns out, he's not turning up.  I doubt it would be interesting even with subs.

By the way, the actress who played the palace aunt in Faith is in there.


No comments: