Saturday 2 April 2016

Hanami Hill Sakura Spring in Japan Arrived


Sun 3 April. Since Taka having Hokkaido Spring food fare, I thought to check the cams.

2016. Part of Hanami Hill is in bloom. Cherry Blossoms. Spring has arrived. People are already walking briskly up the hill. :) With umbrellas today. Sunday 12.47am Japan time (11.47am SG time).

Wish I was there. Still seem to almost touch & smell the air. Damn.

Saw the video & was a little surprised Sakura already open. Then recalled. Yeah. It was about this time of year... April 7 that I was there. Now is already April 3. Yes. Time to open. 

The castle is still bare. Trees not in bloom yet. Miss you. Matte. Ne? I hope I can return. Unable to find money. Plus I am getting older. I hope it won't be too late.  Money is hard to find. Airfare is expensive. Are you still the same?

People on the bottom left going up. Image not clear. Used to be another angle but it's gone. That angle, close up on a part of the hill that I don't recall going up, was very clear & sharp last year. Tsk.


No comments: