Wednesday 2 November 2016

Useless & Clueless Ezbuy Chat Staff Jesslyn (review)


Proves once again that Ezbuy chat staff don't know anything about how their own Ezbuy company works.

From the Ezbuy Facebook, I once saw a customer say that the ATM didn't issue a receipt & she asked whether it was Ok. The Facebook staff replied that it was fine.

This time, it happened to me. So, I knew it should be Ok. But just in case, I entered chat to confirm. Earlier today, I was on chat with Jesslyn 2 different times regarding different matters (one still unresolved while the other was just a simple matter that she might even be mistaken about.). She had been online since afternoon to nearly 10pm.

This chat was at 9.30pm.. Clearly, she is clueless about whether it is Ok that there is no transaction number. Instead she just copied & pasted an answer that does not answer my question.

During this time of chat, the top up was actually successful (I checked during the chat). But I didn't tell her. 

She was also rude towards the end. This afternoon, she had a smiley after "ya". But no smiley here. Also, the word "ya" is rude. And she took a long time to reply. I don't know what she's doing. 

She didn't reply.  Was she going to leave it like that? Maybe she fell asleep. Maybe she was talking to someone else.  During this time, I checked that the amount was successful. But it was not because she did it.

In her next reply, she never said she did it. And she already copied & pasted that it's up to the "Finance team".

Note also that I said I used the ATM to top up. But in her reply, she copied & pasted "iBanking" information.

Since she didn't reply at all to my last chat message, I asked for an update on the matter that I asked her earlier today. Earlier, she had said she informed the purchaser to "expedite on this". But nothing happened after that.

That's it.  I really don't know what the chat staff is for. How many times have they actually "helped" anything? They don't know shit to help with anything.  I said "ok" & just closed the whole site. Too fed up to tell her that purchaser never updated me. And nothing has happened with her "expedite".

P/S: They are actually good for refunds & communicating with China sellers. Other than that, they can do nothing.

-------

Earlier today, this was the matter:

I had asked her about the order that still hasn't been dispatched by seller. On Monday, I had asked chat staff to check whether seller has stock. Seller confirmed there's stock. But whole day Tues, seller didn't send out item. Whole day today Wed, still nothing.

Look at how chat staff (the same Jesslyn) just pushes it to "purchaser" who of course, does nothing.

Although Taobao sellers can be bad, Ezbuy adds to the problem.

This Ezbuy chat staff Jesslyn is very strange. She doesn't answer the customer's questions directly. And she takes very long to reply.  I had to prompt her to respond.  I almost didn't want to thank her since she did nothing.  Tonight (above), I just closed the whole site without thanking her.

 


I never leave any rating because the staff are all useless. Every time, it's so annoying to see "You're most welcome!" etc etc... when they didn't help at all.



No comments: