Sunday 11 March 2018

How Hard To Get To SP Utilities Singapore


High-priced anomaly in my latest bill. How come gas suddenly $56?? Want to ask how the heck they charge so much when every month the price is not even $8.

1) Can't download their type of fingerprint App & anyway, users complain about it.
2) Can't e-mail because their website says they are experiencing "technical problem".
3) Can't call because of "high volume" & just leave ur contact number & will get back to you. That took $0.85 out of my phone account by the time I finished having to key twice all my digits that their machine said "invalid" .

I don't want to talk about the government.  My only thought is: If I were in another country, I wouldn't be facing this anomaly in my bill. I wouldn't have to care about any Singapore bill or Singapore.

The whole country is overrun by foreigners. You know those China women? They come home every time late at night, so happy chatting out of the shuttle bus from RWS.  They come here all the way to work as what? Waitresses. They come here, happy happy, take up space like they own the place.

Just be a waitress already can live happily in Singapore in some rental flat in central area! In other countries, I read that they prioritize their citizens first, so it's hard for foreigners to gain employment unless they have some qualifications that their own citizens don't already have.

The whole country is falling apart. Even going to hire security officers from Taiwan (China) to guard checkpoints. Yeah, go ahead. Go AHEAD. Rather than improving working hours & salaries for your citizens, you would rather hire foreign help (mercenaries).

When the shit hits the fan, I hope we are outside of Singapore.

Update: In the end, received 2 phone calls from SP. I missed the first one & the lady called again. Even if it's a mistake in billing, I still have to pay for the mistake. Then take a photo of the gas meter & e-mail them before 3 April. And only then, will the next bill be "adjusted" & any refund (?) made.




No comments: