Friday 29 November 2013

Heirs Eng Subbed Ep 16 (Lee Min Ho)


Hahaha.. "Tan-god". Wasn't Kim Tan previously "Lucifer" (commented by Hyo Shin) at the start? Now he has become god. ^_^


I am only now watching the Eng Subbed version of this episode. It's 8.03pm Friday. Woke on and off waiting for EMS/Speedpost delivery woman, went to supermarket, sleepy the whole day (slept at 5am this morning). I had about 5 hrs of "sleep" on and off.

With Eng subs, it's definitely funnier and better.

It seems there are only 2 or a few sites hosting the Eng subbed version. Previously, Heirs was on Epdrama, but now it's gone.

(below) This guy is an asset as a friend and company man.  He's such a joy to have. Not interested in position or status. He just wants everyone to get along (same as Kim Tan). So, he is accused of offending no one but also having no one as an ally (so said the old man).  It would seem he doesn't need an ally... such a strong, intelligent and independent man who is lending everyone his support, rather than taking anything.

Why would a woman leave him with just his son?  I've been wondering if the boy's mom is that RS woman (Rachel's mom), which would make his son and Rachel... step-siblings. Wow.


Hahaha!! Poor cute Choi Young Do. I love him. "Call me if something happens. And it's better if you call me for nothing.".  ^_^  I think he's really great to make her remember his and Kim Tan's phone numbers in case. He's being very responsible and caring, more so than Kim Tan who has his family matter to think about.  I think she will be happy being with Choi Young Do, perhaps more than with Kim Tan.  Choi Young Do is easier to understand and with less problems.


I love his look. ^_^ Genuinely concerned. He may not know what's going on, but he knows something is up. All the while, still with his light jokes. An admirable, intelligent man.

(below) Hahaha... she found him out once she understands him. It's very painful for someone in love to hear: "Let me just pass by.". It's not so easy!!! >.<  It's unfair to say that. But as she said, "It would have been better if I had known earlier.". 


Heyyy.... he's Very bright! He figured it out! How? He can read her very well. I think he knew because she was just sitting there thinking. Like he noticed earlier at the shop when she easily and willingly wrote on the board that she would eat noodles with him, it's not her normal way. He is more observant than Kim Tan regarding her thoughts, her actions and motivations. Fascinating Choi Young Do.

 
 
He looks like his heart just broke...

I love this view of Min Ho. He looks like a prince. I like his hair... in the light, with a little sticking out behind... ^_^ I like that he always wears sneakers with his suits. ^__^ It's so stylo.


Hmm... Choi Young Do was right when he told Kim Tan to let it go, otherwise the old man will lock him up again. If he had let it go, ... I doubt Eun Sang would be Ok anyway. But.. how did she leave when Kim Tan has her passport?

Even when he cries, he is handsome...

No comments: