Sunday 3 November 2013

Mule Make Up Korean


That's why before marrying a woman, ask her to take off her makeup. And her clothes too.  To know what you're really getting.

It can be quite shocking when a woman removes her makeup. It's like "wow" but in a bad way.

She's cute. I like her but I didn't know that's what she looks like under cover... It was a revelation. But my mind calmed down with the new sans make up look and I started thinking she actually looks quite cute with her natural look, even without makeup.

She's already married, by the way. To a cute-looking handsome-ish man of a husband. What a pity.  I want him for myself. Where did she find him? They have a kid already by the way. *disgusted look*

Maybe I should go to Korea and get myself a handsome Korean man. I'm thinking Lee Min Ho. Can I drag him back? Gag him and bag him and have my way with him.

I'm getting these Mule stuff, by the way. Need it for a sting operation. Since I can't use my bro's army camou, I have to use this. After this, I should be drop dead gorgeous. *doubts*


No comments: