Thursday 10 April 2014

Dear Prima Taste Instant Noodles Laksa/Fish/Chilli Crab SG (Review)

Dear Prima Taste,

How come your instant noodles become so frothy every time I boil in water? What you use to make the noodles?  Vinegar? Soap?

So frothy until it froths out of my saucepan and spills over even though I attend to it with a fork.

Why when I leave some Chilli Crab noodles on my plate for the whole day on the sink, no ants want to eat it? And the leftover noodles look the same from morning to night?

Chilli Crab noodles not spicy and is a little sweet. But no ants want to touch.

Your Fish Soup noodles is also very lousy compared to the one selling at hawker centers. Completely tasteless.

Your Curry La Mian only slightly better than your Fish Soup noodles but also lousy.

Your Laksa... some years back, I ate before. But felt there was something strange about it, so didn't buy anymore after the first time.

By the way,  I still remember the PrimaDeli fiasco. But that one was at Keppel factory.  Prima Taste instant noodles made at Senoko factory, that's why I buy your instant noodles thinking it should be Ok. 

No comments: