Saturday 14 June 2014

Gackt looks so Cute being a Girl. Really Cute.


No wonder it's said he's androgynous (-looking).  I never thought he looked handsome as a man. But as a woman... Wow. He's really cute. Amazing. His face softens when dressed as a woman/girl.  As a man,  he's not handsome because he looks like a woman (that's what I have always thought, although he is handsome sometimes especially when wearing dark sunglasses.). 

Meaning... his face is actually a woman's/girlish/feminine face.  The only man I have seen who looks cute in a nurse's dress and girl's uniform. Pretty amazing. I won't believe he could look like this if he was in his usual male clothing.

Well, just for fun is fine.  I find him a very stern, weird (he has a thing for darkness & spicy food) yet funny and surprisingly intelligent & practical man (for a heavy metal/rock person that I don't associate intelligence with) who thinks differently from the usual (his idea of marriage is surprisingly same as mine) & is very lonely (even though he says he is not interested in marriage or a relationship, I think he's just afraid.).

Wish to get to know him better (maybe). Not that I don't want to, but I get the feeling there could be something very strange about him outside of these public appearances.

Look at him, so sexy being a nurse! Oh my god. So Cute!! I'm smiling.





In this video below, he is really, really, very cool. I love his quiet handsomeness. Very cute. Makes girls want to know what is he thinking. I am however, surprised that Vivian Hsu is here? Isn't she Taiwanese? How come she's on a Japanese show with Gackt? Vivian Hsu is very sweet & pretty here. No wonder he likes her, though I think it's more because she's not Japanese.  He seems to like foreign or exotic things (Chinese food & westerners)? He thinks nothing of rejecting the Japanese girl who is also very pretty & making her feel awkward. These 2 videos are actually when he was younger. He doesn't look like that now, unfortunately.

He is both left and right-handed (right? Gackt fans?) coz in another video, he switched hands.

No comments: