Thursday 18 December 2014

Big Hero 6 Baymax Movie Review

Fri 12:06am

I love Baymax. ^_^ I want the one currently on display @ Westgate basement!  Put a heater in  there & he's good to hug (mmm... nice robot). Unfortunately, the big inflatable version is not selling on Taobao & sold out on Ebay (US$560). If only I could steal it from Westgate!!

Watched it Wed 6.45pm @ Suntec GV $8.50 each.  Bro said he was in a depressed mood before watching it but felt better after.

For me, I only watched it because of Baymax. I saw the trailer of him scotch-taping himself with that funny high-pitched air leak & it was just too funny to pass up.

I have been dragging bro to see it with me. He has been refusing because of a persistent cough until I said I don't care, we are going before the movie ends screening.

I don't like sugar-coated Disney movies. I only like Baymax.

I don't like the ending. I would've saved Baymax somehow. And allowed that old professor to kill that guy (why stand in the way of someone else's revenge?). And I would have killed that old professor using Baymax. That's why I don't like sugar-coated Disney. I don't like his cafe guardian either (she recovers from the death of Tadashi so fast, it's a wonder she even cared for them. How can she expect the boy to recover as fast as her?).

I feel there wasn't enough of big inflatable huggable Baymax & too much of him in his armor.  But Bro enjoyed it & that's good enough for me that it lifted his mood.

Bro said at least it was a happy ending. If it were not, and the guys ended up hating each other because of revenge like in X-Men, he would be upset.  "Reality is bad enough. I want to see something happy out of it. Furthermore, we pay for it.".

Well, I don't like sugar coating. Feel good type of movies that "teach" what should be right to do with happy ending, is not reality based.  But I still only like Baymax. He's neutral and huggable and factual.

BAYMaaXXxxx!!!! HUGSSSS!!!


No comments: