Tuesday 7 March 2017

Bro's Comment on Smelly Ghost


1a.m. Wed 8 March 2017

Bro kept sayingthat the area before the kitchen "so smelly" like Semac (the ex-garbage disposal company). He said, "How can you spend eternity smelling like Semac? At least, go take a bath on the Other Side.".

Recalling his comment, I smiled while recounting it to him.

He said, "Yeah. Commonsense that when you are smelly, you bathe. They lost their sense of hygiene. Their compassion. Their humanity ("yan seng" in Cantonese). Everything that makes human beings great.".

I agree. Bro sometimes surprises by saying the most profound, most correct things now that he is older.

-------

9:56am (update)

Bro has a paranormal sense of smell. Sometimes, I can also smell "things" but not this time. These days I've been very  reluctant to come home because of our tiresome "fight" with these ghosts.

In the daytime yesterday, we discussed & I insisted these ghosts were sent because it's not normal for so many to be here causing trouble. Previously, one had already been sent to the balcony. We should've realized that all these others were also sent, but it was a suspicion that oddly, we were slow to realize.  This time, it seemed clear to me.

That being so, bro used a different plan.

Last night, we came home at about 9.30pm. All along the corridor, bro noticed a stench of garbage.

In the house, after we bathed & he was doing his other weapon, he again kept saying it stank of Semac.

I smelled nothing. We looked out the window & there didn't seem to be any garbage smell outside the kitchen.

Later, in my room, he said it stank & he smelled outside the window & said perhaps the wind blew up the stench from the garbage door downstairs (even though I know it's always closed properly & we had previous time went downstairs to check that there was no smell coming from it).

I typed out to him on notepad that "I think (the new weapon) works". He said they could be clustered outside the corridor & window since they can't come in through dad's room anymore. 

His other weapon that he was making at that moment was also working wonderfully. But I think it's the new weapon (that was installed in the day) that was really working.

Suspicious. Last night was the best in the all the nights since we had trouble with these ghosts. With this, we confirm they were sent by dad's demon "god". Motive: To make it unbearable for us, so that we'll get him back.  

Unbelievable, but there are some things that happen whether we believe or not.  Whatever that makes sense in a crazy situation, is the answer. Denying it will only make it difficult to reach a solution.

Our life has become such a nightmare, so surreal that I've stopped being stubborn. Our attitude now, is "whatever". All because of 1 man & 1 woman who made the mistake of marrying without looking at the better things in life that they could have enjoyed by being single.  And dragged their children into a nightmare that for decades we have had to suffer, endure & now fight off.

With those "things" gone, my paranormal-caused piles has disappeared this morning. I don't think it's the ginger-lemongrass combo that I took last night. I've been taking ginger for another reason for 2 nights & no change. There has been no cause, no reason for the piles to happen.  Grade 3 piles happened suddenly, instantly, within 1-2 hours of my checking of the spirit portals many days ago & didn't heal.

I'm writing this for my own record. Not for anyone to criticise in disbelief. If you don't believe what you read, then walk away believing in your own thing. Consider yourself luckier that you can walk away.

I've learnt that "beliefs" are useless in the face of reality. Reality don't care what you believe, what your principles or ideals are.

If you believe there's a god when there is none, you can take that to the grave & find out belatedly for yourself. If there's a god, there won't be ghosts causing trouble in the physical world. There is no law, no governing body. As bro says, "Life & the universe is fucked up.".




No comments: