Sunday 26 October 2014

Kuroko's Basketball (Kuroko no Basuke) Season 1/2/3

Ahh... I can't believe I have to wait till next year 2015 to watch the 3rd season of this fabulous, FAbulous anime!!!!!!!!

It's been a long time since I've been this excited over an anime. I want to go Buy a basketball right now and start hooping!!!!!!!  I don't care if I'm not a member of the Generation of Miracles!!!!! I just want to DUNK!!!!  I don't care even if I Can't Dunk!!!!!!! I just want to play!!!!!!!!!!

That's how crazy excited I have been feeling ever since I started watching Kuroko no Basuke!! I take it that for Season 3 now, I have to read the Shonen Jump manga?  aAHhhhhh.... what a long wait for the anime!!!  I can't wait. Draw faster. Ink faster. QUICKER!!!! While it's still a hot, Hot game playing in my head!!!!

Bro asked earlier tonight while we were playing on my bed, "Why you suddenly want a basketball?".  He glances at the anime opening playing on my laptop. "It's because of that anime. If you didn't watch it, you wouldn't need to buy one.".

I don't care!! I want one! "The only problem is... I'm afraid I might play a bit and then stop." I said.

"Not 'might'. You will.". he replied.

Ah, damn. He has a high possibility of being right. I lose interest very quickly. That's why the price of a basketball at $24+ (that he helped me to check at Giant Supermarket) is slightly expensive... He's already foreseen it. "When you don't want it anymore, where are we going to put that ball?".

I don't care. Right now, I want a basketball. I intend to try hooping it alone in the nearby basketball court when it's empty... although it's surrounded by housing flats and it would be embarrassing if I practiced and missed... that's the part that I'm afraid might stop me from continuing.

Well, I don't care. Not for now.

"Basketball is boring." Bro said.

"No, it's not. I played before. It's fun.". I said.

KUROKO no BASUKE!!!!!!!!! I LUV you!!! I love Kuroko!!! The excitement, the tension, the unexpected every time they play!!! The close calls!!!! Unbelievable.

The artwork is superb, the characters' faces at every angle are consistent, the fast movements are drawn so well and clear.  The anime must have cost a lot to make.

I love the details in the plotting, no holes. Nothing left out. Amazing.

The only flaw ... is that it pushes the limits of normal basketball rather much, more and more towards the realm of anime towards the end of season 2.

I don't watch real basketball, but Ignite Pass? Vanishing Drive. Overflow? Meteor Jam? The Zone with sparks coming out of their eyes and strange aura radiating off their bodies. Ball and players that appear to vanish due to "mis-direction"?

Is that humanly possible? 

I do know that it is possible to shoot and goal from behind the board.  Could it be he had watched this anime??  https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/how-on-earth-did-he-score-from-there-080140960.html

With a great anime like this, it's hard not to grab pics!!  I've overloaded my desktop by saving these:

From Season 2:

Last episode:  With his hair tied (I've been wondering why don't he tie up that messy purple hair), Murasakibara in a bad mood looks like Hijikata-san. ^_^ So sexyy...  


I don't get why they draw these unattractive marks on his face. Wrinkles while he's crying? Dirt?

I love his crying voice. Seiyuu? *checks* Ah! Kenichi Suzumura. Married to Maaya Sakamoto. I know him from Maji Love.  I know Maaya Sakamoto from Wolf's Rain in which I loved her voice singing the theme songs.


I love this part.  He smacks away his captain's hand (behind) and waves him off while crying. I really love his voice when he's crying here. It's so full of bitter, painful hurt. For such a prideful man, it's surprising that he should cry like this.


Episode 21:  See how Murasakibara towers over Kuroko: One-on-one.


 

To be continued...










No comments: