Friday 24 July 2015

My Love From The Stars Ep 18 (restaurant background music)


I'm now re-watching the series. It's still nice. I just watch parts that have him. :)

I've always wanted to say that in this episode, the Chinese restaurant scene where Do Min Joon is having tea with Cheon Song Yi's father & brother, the background music is actually the Japanese song from Hakkenden anime.

In Hakkenden, it's called Shino's song & has lyrics.  The main male character Shino sings it very beautifully while being carried on the young & handsome Rio Satomi's back.




Restaurant scene @ 35.34. I love the way Do Min Joon turns away while politely drinking from his cup. Such an old-fashioned & gentlemanly etiquette like in those Joseon days.  End scene, I always laugh seeing him throw the ring case onto the table & say, "Here, that's for you.". So damn funny. Proposal like that. But I completely understand how he feels.

No comments: