Friday 18 September 2015

So Sexy Kim Sung Yeol (Lee Joon-Gi)'s Wriggle


If a man is not gay, watching Lee Joon-Ki's "wriggle" will make him gay.  Watching him do that dance, I just feel like grabbing him... Desiring him. 

Such a Bi Namja (Mei Nan Zi / Beautiful Man). Soo SEXxyy...

Even the guy who plays Gwi (who is obviously bored throughout the interview) is now sitting with his legs spread wider & smiling with subdued appreciation & amusement. :)

Joon-Gi is just too SEXxxyy... he's not even embarrassed to do the dance. It's just very funny to watch because he's not shy doing it & the ladies are laughing so much. (Well, he seemed shy at first, but once he got into it, it just took over very quickly.).

It's a very Hot & SExy dance. And his face while doing it is very sexy.  MMMMMmmm... :)

OooHHhhh... I LOVE the music that goes with it. Soooo SEXxxyyyyy.... (when bro heard that music in his room, he asked if it was Snoop Dogg. I said I don't know, never heard of it.).

The word "wriggle" (or was it "wiggle") was mentioned by someone.

https://instagram.com/p/3sd5GFgoRQ/?taken-by=actor_jg

But he's actually not doing a "wriggle".  He is doing the Butterfly Swimming stroke vertically on land. I think I'm the only one who has noticed it & am saying it.

And I think he might be aware that he's doing a Butterfly "wave" because in a Youtube video (BTS behind the scenes), he did it horizontally in the water slowly, in full costume while taking a break from shooting the underwater scene with his female co-star.

I think with this level of flexibility of his body, he should be able to swim Butterfly pretty well. The body undulation. He's got it.

I love his deep, manly voice. With his slim figure, it doesn't seem that he possesses such a voice.  A very sexy, deep, manly voice that I would love to hear whisper in my ear. Mmmmmm..... :)

Too bad there aren't any English subs.

[P/S update 21 Sept Mon: I've actually just taken a look at the song "wiggle" by Snoop dogg on Youtube. The whole "wiggle" song does not have his dance. Joon-gi has matched a perfect segment of that song with his own dance. Very sexy. :)   Fits perfectly. ]





No comments: