Sunday 5 June 2016

Phelps Stumbles?


Schooling won not because he is good.  Only by a mere few secs, scrapped by with a lucky break just like sore loser Le Clos. Even Cavic was so so close, even matching his pace but still lost at the end.

Phelps' opponents only win when he is tired or lets them win.

He could be testing out his opponents at Austin. Also, he is tired directly from "hard training" as stated in the report. I hope it's not his infant son distracting him from his medals.

The 30-year-old US superstar came straight from hard training into the tuneup meet...

Frankly, I would hate to see Schooling beat Phelps. I hate Schooling's face. There's something wrong with him. The dark under eyes bags. That dark look. The look from his eyes. There's something very bad about him. Repulsive. I usually don't feel such repulsive force from anybody, but the moment I saw his photo for the first time, I disliked him instantly. Very strong repulsive force. I repeat: There's something wrong about Schooling.





No comments: