Friday 24 June 2016

Sukin Intensive Firming Serum (Australian Sukin Organics Review)

Sat 25 Jun. 1:51p.m..

Many skincare products are just shit. Sukin is one of them.

The entire Sukin line don't work. For what appears to be affordably "cheap" pricing at first, that's some expensive shit that don't work.

My own natural ingredients facial treatment works even better than Sukin.

Due to the "surprisingly" less expensive pricing, I bought quite a few Sukin products about 1-2 years ago. Only now am I writing this because this so-called firming serum is the last one that I am throwing out (after just 2 or 3 uses).  I threw out all the other products last year (or recently) because they have expired.

Despite listing it on Carousell for plenty while, this firming serum didn't sell. The product expired 2 months ago. As I take it (still inside the box) to throw away, I get quite upset with this shit.

How much did it cost? I recall it was $20+.  Purchased from Watsons @ Takashimaya.

What are the goddamn ingredients that cause it Not to work?  Reading the ingredients list, there is actually nothing in there that will make it work.

The first ingredient is water (Aqua). So it's watery.  The other ingredients are just fruit & seed extracts that are for show.

According to a website I read, the ingredients of skincare products have already lost their effectiveness even before they reach the shelves.  Consumers are buying dead products.

After using a few brands of "organic" skincare products (including those made with soy), I have found them to be as useless or even more useless than non-organic.

Goddamn gimmick to use the word "organic".  No this, no that, a whole list of "Nos" (11 of them on this firming serum box). But the damn thing doesn't work.

I think many people have already realized the Sukin brand doesn't work because I haven't seen anybody buying the products anymore.  

Now, I'm going to throw it away.

I haven't bought a single "skincare" product for a long while. And I don't step into Watsons or Guardian anymore to look at facial/skincare arrivals.  All goddamn crap.

Now I don't even need to bother reading ingredients on the "skincare" product boxes anymore. I simply stopped buying.

I just use natural single ingredients for my facial needs & they work even better than all the Korean/Taiwan/Australian/USA products I have imported online or purchased in stores.  (USA serum from Amazon is the best but not good enough).

Recently,  I had to clear out all that heap load of "skincare" stuff I accumulated. Most products I used only a few times & abandoned. All expensive.  They were purchased some time in 2013 or 2014 within some months when I was experimenting with these products.

I even threw away the Mule Korean brand face toner (emulsion) & foundation compact set with brushes. Goddamn useless. That was damn expensive because I ordered online through a shopping agent.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what do you use for your skin??
I think Clarins is not too bad, actually. But then again, its not sold in watsons ;P

zinepin said...

Natural ingredients.
I never used Clarins.
As recent as April 2016, Clarins still has very bad negative reviews.