Monday 18 December 2017

Crowdfunding Emergency: Please HELP Us Get Out (Singapore)


3:04a.m. 19 Dec Tues

Raising funds to save our lives. This is Not a scam. Please e-mail thezinepin@gmail.com to donate.  If need be, we are willing to meet people who offer genuine means of help & would like further details.

If there are ghosts, then there must be God. But where is God? What is God doing to let such things exist & disturb the living?

2:28am. 15 Dec Friday 2017

I fear for our lives. Please help us get away. We can't take it anymore. Every night, this paranormal torment. We ask for help from religions & have gotten none! 

It torments my brother every night. He can't sleep & I can't either.  We don't know what it is, but all evidence points to our father who has gone over to the dark side & is using negative entities to disturb us!

Please help us get away to another country.  A spiritual healer overseas was kind enough to help us as best as he could. But after 2 times, he reached a limit & could do no more. He advised us to get out of the country. Not just to the next town or city, but out of the country. It's that serious.

It is hard asking people for help. But we have to, for the sake of our lives.

Please donate as much as you can. This is not a scam. We are not greedy people. But my brother will go insane if this continues.  It is beyond my knowledge & ability to help him or save us. We don't have money to get out!

Please help!!

I e-mailed 3 churches & they didn't even bother replying. All I asked was for my brother to sleep for 1 or 2 nights under the protection of their church. He has been sleep deprived for so long & I just hoped for some respite for him.  Despite my "Urgent" subject heading, they never replied.  Even if they feared or disbelieved, the least they could do is reply "no". Yet all 3 churches rudely didn't even bother replying! So much for the Christians. Representatives of god behaving in such a manner. A disgrace.

When you are in deep shit, know that these 3 churches will not help you:  Church of Divine Mercy, The Bible Church & Church of St Francis Of Assisi (I sent the e-mail to 3 persons for this one).

In the beginning, I also e-mailed so-called psychic Jenny for help & she rejected.  Instead of helping, she asked a question pertaining to my explanation just to satisfy her curiosity & didn't even bother replying anymore. Rude.

Recently, I even asked the Dalai Lama through his "office" in India for information & help. But no reply. For all his smiling face on the book covers & the talks he gives in Singapore, when you need help, where is he?

Just as some people are more susceptible to colds, my brother is more sensitive & susceptible to this thing than I.  Despite my skeptism & disbelief, I am not spared.  Although I feel the effects to a lesser degree, I have also fallen inexplicably ill to the paranormal disturbance.

It's been 10 months (going back far longer) & whatever it is won't stop.  Day & night, worse at night. We can't hold up for much longer. This constant mental, spiritual & physical onslaught that won't stop.

We have tried all sorts of ways to solve it ourselves. But it has only gotten much worse since it started. We are out of options. Out of time & money.

My brother is in danger when he finally manages to sleep in his room at night.  Both of us are in danger. 

We have no way of controlling this thing or making it go away.  Every night is a repeat of the previous night. My brother yells for it to "Go Away!!" & he can't sleep because of the persistent paranormal coughing fits that he does not actually have.

It sounds crazy but he does not have cough. This entity or ghost gives him unstoppable coughing fits when he lays in bed, depriving him of rest. We call it fake cough because it doesn't behave like a normal cough. In certain situations it completely disappears when a normal cough should have been worse.

Hurling insults & vulgarities at our father's name also clears it up. 

We are out of solutions & I can't help.

Illogical & crazy-looking methods are used to contain or control the effects. But these methods keep failing as the effects keep adapting & changing so that what used to work isn't effective anymore.  The strength of the effects also increases, thwarting every one of the attempts at subduing them.

The methods are also failing more & more with shorter intervals of containment between. And the symptoms change daily. My brother thinks different entities or ghosts are sent to disturb us differently every day.

In the day, our minds fight unnatural headaches & drowsiness wherever we go in the country. At night, the fight continues with my brother not getting any sleep.  We don't even know if we are fighting hallucinations or ghosts or entities.

When we finally sleep, our spirits fight on our behalf. We have no dreams & when we wake, we feel as if we fought a battle that we are unaware of.

If you see how tortured my brother's spirit & body are during sleep, you would understand. We have to get out! The longer we stay here, the worse. 

The tortured sounds his spirit makes as his stomach spasms with the unnatural coughs that attempt to break through his sleep deprivation, is hard to bear.  Something is disturbing his spirit.  It appears his spirit or soul is being tortured & badly disturbed by some invisible thing.

As I watch over him, my tears well up. He has suffered much since childhood. It is not fair for him to suffer such torment when he has done nothing.

Throughout the years, he has had no happiness. Can't even do the hobbies that he loves doing. He has lost all interest in the things he enjoyed doing, jaded, disillusioned & disheartened. Now he fights this thing in despair.

I want my brother to be free. For us to live free from the clutches of this thing.

We are quiet & reserved people, too considerate & respectful of others & too generous. We are not money grabbing people. When people need help, I help. but when I need help, who helps?

What remaining time we have left of our lives, I want us to be free.  It is hard watching my brother fight it alone.

When he wakes, my brother says it could be attempts to take his soul by force while he sleeps & his soul is rejecting & fighting it. Watching him, it seems an internal fight is going on & something seems to want to break through (which is creepy).

Whatever it is, is setting up my brother towards insanity & suicide. It happened to our 7th uncle who for years, endured the mental torture alone until he could stand it no more &  killed himself. This same MO is now being used on my brother.

Good thing I also suffer the effects, otherwise I would think he is crazy.  Two persons cannot both be crazy at the same moment with the effects lifting away at the same moment when some bizarre, apparently nonsensical method is used against it (even if I am not aware of the method being applied at that time.).

Are we crazy? No. In fact, at first, it didn't occur to us that it was a spiritual problem. We lost a lot of money on doctors specializing in their fields & A&E (accident & emergency) ambulances & consultation past midnight. But all the doctors always looked thoughtfully puzzled because our symptoms didn't match anything in their experience &  knowledge. They could only say it wasn't this & wasn't that. To them, we were healthy individuals who shouldn't be experiencing such symptoms.

Do we know what it is? Not exactly.  Seems to be not human but at the same time limited by physical distance.

Do we know who is doing this? Yes. But we don't know what happened & what's going on.  We only know he has gone completely crazy, has gone too far down the dark path & is working with negative entities. We don't know if he's dead or alive.

Does distance matter? Yes. We tested this a few times. As we have no money, we crossed water. But as the distance is still not great enough, we still felt the effects although much reduced for my brother. If we could fly out of the country, I am quite sure we will be able to escape the clutches of this thing.

Every night, my brother is pushed to the brink of his mental tolerance & strength. It is hard to watch & bear. Whatever it is, is hell-bent on forcing him into abject despair. It is a wonder he can still hold up. The amount of mental torture he goes through can only be known to himself.

With his every outburst, my heart leaps in panic & my mind is thrown into turmoil even while I am online  urgently trying to find a suitable job that pays a decent salary.  I can't work, can't write, can't think without worrying & panicking.

With the lack of money & my brother's torment, I am under heavy pressure & stress on all sides to save us both in time.

A job that pays $8-10/hr is not going to buy us a new life in another country. What are we going to do? How am I going to save us??

Every day & night, we don't what's going to happen. I dread the coming of night. I dread going home & wish I could stay outside. Sometimes when we are outside, I ask my brother, "Can we don't go home?".

Whatever it is, is not afraid of temples, churches, crosses or statues of Buddhas. In desperation, I had hoped any one of the 3 churches might offer some protection for 1 or 2 overnights of rest for my brother.

So far, I find that religious places offer no help to a real trouble. We even tried asking for spiritual help at the Burmese Buddhist temple & was given the answer that "We don't have that here. Only prayer.".

When the monk said "We don't have that here.", I repeated it in my mind. Don't have spiritual help in this temple? I thought I heard it wrong & had to ask him to clarify.

How can a temple not offer spiritual help to people in trouble? "Only prayer" implies that prayers are useless against a real problem. Then what is a place of worship for? What is the statue of Buddha for? Just a figure to collect money?

Although I have no expectations from these religious places, it is still a disappointment to hear.

We also went to the only 24 hours Tibetan temple, looking for the Rinpoche. Two weeks ago, the staff said he wasn't in Singapore & would return in mid-December.  Now 2 weeks into December, we went back but the Rinpoche was in retreat with the office staff until Monday. Counter staff asked me to leave my contact number so that the office staff can arrange a timing with the Rinpoche. That was Sunday.  I waited the entire Monday & they never called my phone.

[Update 11:13am Fri 9 Feb: The Rinpoche did get back to us 1 week later. I had actually already given up on receiving any contact. But his aide called us to confirm if we were going to attend the consultation session. Thank you Rinpoche!!]

We urgently need help but other people are not urgent.

All these people cannot even compare to the kind spiritual healer overseas who always replied to my urgent e-mail within some hours, even though he knows I've no money.  [Update 11:15am Fri 9 Feb: I just consulted with him again & he has advised us this morning. So I want to go forward with this. So far, I think we've consulted with him 6 times. He refers to me by my name now instead of "the client".].

I hope in reading this, people will help us rather than make unkind remarks.