Thursday 28 December 2017

Singaporean Needing (Spiritual) Help & Jobless & Ghosts


E-mail to donate: thezinepin@gmail.com.  A $9-10/hr job is not going help us escape the clutches of a madman doing his spiritual assault on us day & night. We don't know what's going on but a spiritual adviser asked us to flee. How to flee when we've no money?

What we need: 1) Money to leave the country.  2) Or at least a new address to sleep in at night.


---------------

You know when you need serious spiritual help, even monks will look at you coldly? Imagine all the while throughout your life, you've been helping people. All of sudden when you need help, even temples & churches don't even bother with you.

Even if you are prepared, it is still a wake-up call.  Temples & churches not even bothering to reply to your call or e-mails? I'm not surprised but it's like an alternate dimension where that's what they do.

That's life in Singapore. I don't know about life in other countries since I haven't had the money to leave. I've been stuck here all my life with the same government that has only burdened its people.

Suddenly, you realize that what they say about money is true. Money Is Everything. Without it, everything stands still.

Yesterday, I heard one office man say to his colleagues: It's only $1.  And I was thinking that even $1 is a lot when you're broke & have no job. The $1 suddenly has a lot of weight.  More weight than its actual value.

And that's a fact of living in Singapore as a Singaporean.

For rich foreigners staying here, of course it's all great. Every so often, they just fly off happily back to Australia or wherever they came from, then fly back here. They live in beautiful condos with pets that need free house-sitting from overseas strangers when they fly off.

Early this morning 7a.m. or so, I was browsing the online ad I had previously seen for Chateraise recruitment. It's expired. But there's still a notice stuck on the wall of an outlet.

So I'm wondering whether in my desperation I should sign up for Chateraise. The first time I saw the ad, I skipped it. Now I'm forced to reconsider.

Working at Chateraise means:

1) Wearing that entire uniform with the cap.
2) Being squashed behind the showcase in that little space with little walking space for hours.
3) Even if they paid the max of $2200, at 7 hours & 6 days a week, after CPF, it works out to be $10/hr. This rate of money can also be found at other places without getting squashed behind the counter/showcase.

And that's the problem with all the working salaries in Singapore. CPF.

It's a lot that's deducted from meagre pay. And companies still keep paying $7-8-9/hr. In the SMS with one cafe manager, I stated my expected salary is $10/hr. Knowing this, he still asked me down for interview. Looking at the full-time salary stated in his online ad, I already guessed he can't pay $10/hr.

Anyway, I still went to the place.  The guy is a foreigner. After wasting time talking about the job scope, I asked politely about the pay. I said, "Not $10/hr, right?". He brought up excuses before admitting that he couldn't pay that amount.  He didn't say how much he could pay but I can guess. I said, "After CPF, the money is really too little. I need to pay the bills.".

He said he also needed to pay his bills for the place.

I smiled & said, "I understand.".

Since I didn't want to remind him of the SMS in which I already specified my expected pay, I was ready to go. No point talking.

Sooner or later, restaurants & cafes will be forced to increase their pay if they want to attract &  keep Singaporeans.  Due to new regulations by MOM,  Singaporeans will be in great demand & the foreigners will finally be out of jobs & hopefully out of the country.

If the government don't take CPF, $8-9/hr job is still Ok.  But for instance a $7/hr job... you're left with just $5+ after CPF. That's the salary I got 20 years ago!  Anything below $10, you are left with crumbs for many hours of work.

Plus, the online ads are flooded with agencies. All these job agencies should be banned from operating. Out of so many ads, only a few are listed by the actual companies themselves. These are the companies to apply to, rather than agencies that take a cut. Agency take a cut, CPF take a cut, you eat what?  I never take jobs from agencies except once when I was a teenager. 

Couples before they get married, need to think responsibly of their kids & this environment that the kids will be forced to make a living out of. 

I don't have money to buy a new phone that is compatible with downloading Apps.  My current phone is old & don't allow downloading of data.  I can't download any Apps at all, which means I can't do all the courier delivery jobs since they all use phones to verify delivery & keep payment records.

At this time 9.25 a.m., Fri 29 Dec, I'm typing here but no money for every word.

My brother is having trouble getting rid of this paranormal shit that's been hugging & bugging his head for months. Whatever he's been trying, it's still stuck there & causing problems every day & night. From the time he wakes, to the time he sleeps if he can even lay on his mattress. And in between while he sleeps, who knows what paranormal shit happens.

I wanted to video him sleeping but it's only a small device & the battery might overheat if unattended.

For years, the madman has been taking our energies like a vampire. Not sure how he did it, but we think it's black magic. While we were having mysterious symptoms, the madman reported excellent health all the time in every medical check up.

We never knew. Now, he's still doing the same thing. Or trying to continue sucking & is attacking us out of spite & hatred after being discovered.

Can't somebody just please help us get away?

Physically, we are separated by physical distance. So how can a madman who is not here, be able to cause paranormal problems?

If he's using black magic, then it means he's using spirits & ghosts. The spiritual adviser mentioned the madman is working with negative entities.  It's beyond our knowledge or ability to fight against. That's why we were advised to get out.

But months later, we are still here.  Under the madman's tyranny. A madman who did nothing for years except cause trouble & deaths to anyone within his sphere of influence. Now he means to drive us insane & kill us. After killing his own brother, his wife, his mother, father & others, it's still not enough.

Physical law cannot bring him to justice.  Meanwhile we suffer, unfairly.  All because we were unfortunately born to this madman. It's actually abuse.

Some parents abuse their children in various physical or verbal ways. This madman abuses using black magic, on a spiritual level. Unidentifiable, untraceable.

Although I  try to be logical about it, I noticed my mobile phone behaving strangely on several occasions. Naturally, I have to dismiss them.

It's said that, or tested by ghost hunters that spirits/ghosts drain batteries of power.

Last night, my phone still had half battery power. But this morning, it was drained.  Does this happen every night? No. 

Some time before bed, I had topped it up. At half power, it should remain so. The phone wasn't turned off, but so far these days, at half power, it isn't drained in the mornings.

Then again, it's an old battery. So, it may be technically cranky.

The oddest thing was ... some time ago I was at a nearby island.  I think it was Kusu island. Or Palau Ubin. The phone battery was really down. I was worried. But when I checked again, the battery was fully charged!!!