Thursday 21 December 2017

Urgent Need For Charity Donation CrowdFunding Singapore

Please donate to get us out of this country! thezinepin@gmail.com. 

We have no means of getting out ourselves. It's been months of this mental torture & stress & physical stress.  According to a kind spiritual healer, the only option is to get out of this country. Wherever we go on this small island, is not far enough. Even to the nearby islands, we feel the symptoms.

We need to get far away where the madman & his evil cannot touch us. Help us! Any amount of donation is fine!

10:32am  22 Dec Fri

My bro has been saying that the evil crazy man sends assorted ghosts & spirits to disturb us every day & night. But I've remained skeptical because I don't feel anything creepy in the apartment.

Last night, it seems he is right.

For days now, my bro & I have been having weird paranormal coughs with phlegm (we call it "special effects").  The special effects is so good, there is even phlegm when the coughing fits aren't even real. We don't have any coughs but made to react as if we do.

It's a very dry, irritating cough that is a nuisance. With some (sweet) phlegm thrown in. For me, the phlegm has a sweet taste in my throat. Weird.  Bro doesn't get the sweet phlegm.

I don't get coughs. And I don't cough like that.  It's a cough that pushes & forces itself out.  In fact, I rarely if ever fall ill. And even if I fall ill, I recover in just 1 or 2 days. So this weird cough that has been prolonging for a week or more & is the same for my Bro & myself, is impossible & paranormal. Also, this sort of coughing belongs to that madman. He coughs exactly like that. I used to wonder why he coughed like that.

And he gets such coughs quite often. He would sip hot water until the cough goes away which takes some days.

Last night, I was getting onto my bed to sleep. As usual, been coughing badly every time I approach my laptop area & sit on my high chair.

Earlier I already realized something is wrong with my laptop area. Every time I approach, I start coughing. When I walk away to go to the kitchen, there is no cough. When I come back to my room towards the laptop, I cough again. And when I sit on the high chair, the cough increases while I am typing on the laptop. When I get off & walk away, again no cough.

If I take away the high chair & just stand there typing on the laptop, the coughing is also bad. It's the spot that I'm standing on (the same spot as when I put the high chair). 

Last night, I lit the fat candle that I placed on my high chair. Then turned off the light & went onto the bed. But while coughing, I abruptly decided to turn on the white lamp at the end of my bed. It was pointing upwards from when I used to turn it on when I sleep at night.

I turned it to face downwards to shine across the ventilation opening under my window & across to the corner space of the wall. As I bent over the end of the bed to turn down the lamp head, my cough suddenly stopped.  I began to think that Bro is right. That crazy man has sent a ghost/imp here.

It felt like I had absolutely no cough at all. I was quite surprised. The cough just disappeared.

I turned the lamp until it shone better over the area across the ventilation opening & that corner. And the rest of the night was for once, a night that I slept completely without coughing.

I think it's either an imp, shorty. Or a mindless animal spirit. I've a feeling it's a dumb animal ghost or imp or spirit.  Non-intelligent. Just hangs around bothering people by triggering coughs.

What purpose does triggering coughs serve? I don't know. Typically, people will just dismiss it. The cough is prolonged, so? Nobody is going to notice that it's not natural or that it's paranormal.

Some kind of spirit or ghost has also been latching on my brother's head, causing him severe headaches & drowsiness. It pisses him off to angry violence.

And we don't know what the heck it is.  He says it changes position & he feels like it makes a "tick" sound when it shifts position around his head depending on what he says or writes or if he passes by an area that causes it to respond by shifting. He thinks it's trying to access his thoughts to manifest crap.

When he is in a Buddhist temple, the thing attached to his head shifts with "tick" sound to hide behind his head, avoiding the front that faces the Buddha statue.  The symptom activity is arrested temporarily--he says it just sits on his head not doing anything--or is less intense until he leaves the temple.

He says he cannot prove it but he feels it in his gut that it is the truth: that the madman is practising black magic & has been sending ghosts & spirits to disturb us. The madman is able to project his own soul into our apartment & orchestrate the black magic by utilising the ghosts that are already present in the apartment or recruiting new ghosts from outside.  When we are outside, ghosts are also recruited along the way to disturb us, so certain places with more ghosts that are already present will generate worse symptoms than other places with fewer ghosts present.

Bro says the madman's projected soul orchestrates or gives orders to the ghosts in the apartment because once he managed to drive out the madman's soul & could feel that he still walked into ghosts. But the ghosts were just there, not doing anything even though the madman's soul had departed with a lifting of negative & oppressive atmosphere.

Bro once said that even the ghosts are "cleaner" than the madman who is so evil, the moment his soul arrives, it dooms & glooms the place. On their own, the ghosts don't actively disturb us. It seems they just hang there, lost without orders. But they start causing trouble when the madman orders them to do it.

I'll write more when I can.

11:15p.m.: Bro finally stopped the cough for both of us. Not coughing is a relief for once, although not entirely stopped.  He discovered the source of the coughs & fixed it. Due to circumstances, I am unable to disclose the source of what's been causing the coughs & what he did to stop it. He said he's gotta fix it; every day & night coughing. He needs to sleep.

I agree.  Been coughing so hard these few days that my chest is starting to hurt today. And my bro "sprained" his side from coughing (the pain of the sprain moves around; another fake-o symptom).

Actually, I'm starting to cough again. No idea why. Is the damn madman's black magic or whatever breaking through again?

My poor bro. He's so tired of all this crap that he has to do alone. I said I am also tired of this shit.

I said out loud:  I want to go to a place where there is no madman. I want my brother & myself to go to a place where such a madman don't exist! I want to go to a place where my brother & myself will be free & happy!

I  am still shining the lamp light at the corner space. Something is in this room that's still making me cough. Could be as Bro said: a ghost or spirit parks in the corner & gets its order from the source, then starts effecting the cough. Now that the order is blocked at the source, I suppose the order to cause my cough is still running?

Either that, or it's a portal in that corner space, through which a spell of cough is sent.

That's what I mean by "What is going on?".  Our symptoms are there & it's clearly paranormal but what the heck is it??

I'm also feeling drowsy. And it's only 11.45p.m., not even midnight. This drowsiness is also one of the paranormal symptom. This whole day in the bus to & from swimming, I've been very drowsy.  Nodded off in the bus, couldn't keep my eyes open. It's crazy!

And while swimming, my cough disappeared. Just felt a little tired. When I got out of the pool to the changing room, still no cough. But when I got on the bus to go home, cough & drowsiness came back!

I stop coughing when I hold the yellow talisman onto my forehead like those Chinese vampire. It hangs down my face of course but it stops the coughing. 

But it doesn't work in other placements that I've tried. It only works on my forehead like this, or face down on my bed. There's something wrong with my expensive bed as well (*sighs).

The talisman is from the Waterloo Street Kuan Yin Temple. The Chinese writing says, "Buddhas's power majestically manifests!". It's nicely free & the nice caretakers give out as many as people want.

Interestingly, when I asked in English to be given those "yellow...", the guy tossed a handful onto the table. I took only 2 (one each for myself & bro), but.... I think I was meant to take all (paranormal advice from the Buddha/Kuan Yin, I suppose). Subsequently, I felt we didn't have enough but didn't go back yet.

I think I was meant to take as many as I wanted or all,  because for other people, the guy only gave one or the number that the person wanted. For me, he just grabbed a handful & tossed them onto the table.

I suppose it was foreseen that I would need the lot, although in almost all situations, the talisman didn't work as expected & even made it worse. So, I am actually not sure if I should get more talismans.

I think there's something in the corner space or in the metal frame that I put my laptop on. Sticking the talisman onto the frame stopped my coughing at once. But very drowsy. I find myself going to sleep while sitting up....

Sat 23 Dec 9:15a.m.  Last night, managed to sleep without cough, but all of a suddedn near morning, woke with coughing fits. Very irritating because can't get back to sleep.  Even had phlegm. Where the heck did that come from? It's crazy!

No matter where & how I positioned the talisman on my bed & bedhead, I continued to cough until morning.

Woke early morning, sitting up in bed & I said in anger, "I hope Heaven punishes you for this. For causing thsi fake-ko cough!".

The coughing abruptly stopped. No sensation of wanting to cough again. It seemed to wait. Then in another minute, started to cough again.

I came out of my room, heard my brother lecturing the area near the main door. I asked how he was feeling. He said a heaviness over his head.

He was telling the madman's soul & the assorted spirit/s (that can hear) that Heaven knows their ID & is waiting to punish them slowly & terribly. All the people the madman has ruined & killed will be queuing up waiting to get their revenge. My brother will also be among them, wanting payment for the damage done to his life.

I raised my voice at the area, "Criminal!! You are NOT Divine as you claim to be! You are NOT Divine! I hope Heaven is watching EVERY single thing you are doing! I hope Heaven records very CAREFULLY & CLOSELY what you are doing. We are innocent people. You know we are innocent & yet you do this! I hope Heaven punishes you a lot A LOT for what you are doing!! You're not just a bully. You are a criminal! What you're doing is not small thing. You dare say you are from Heaven?! You don't even know there's a REAL Heaven. REAL higher beings! A REAL universal system that will not let you off so easily!".

During this scolding, my voice felt like it was constricted to raspy-ness so that I don't speak. It seemed the madman's soul & others had has enough of Bro's scolding & didn't want to hear mine. When I walked away, the raspy-ness relaxed & cleared up. 

Bro said the madman is living in a fantasy. In that fantasy that he is god, there is no punishment. He can do whatever he likes. But in REALITY, there are consequences, there is punishment.

I said the madman is a spiritual criminal. Heaven's court waiting for him. Payment for spiritual crimes is very strict. He's not going to get away with it. 

After saying what I needed to say, I went to the freezer, ate some ice cubes & didn't even cough for a while! With a real cough, if I eat ice cubes, it should be worse. But I didn't even cough. Bloody Fake-ko.

Now, readers might think we are nuts. But these symptoms that we are experiencing respond to voice insults & commands. These symptoms are paranormally caused & are Not real. It means that in reality, we are well, our bodies are well. I don't know why our bodies react to spiritual crap!

I cannot explain it so that we don't appear crazy. What I describe is exactly what is happening. So you know what kinda of bizarre craziness we go through every day & night!

That's why I repeat:  Please get us out of here quickly!!  Out of this apartment, out of this country so we can live free from this evil madness! Your donation means a lot to us!!!

And this is just the tip of the problems. This is just 1 incident out of so many weird & awful crap that's been plaguing my brother & myself.

On top of all this, I am still trying to look for a job!!  I've been trying!

If  anyone wants to lose weight, you can get your apartment haunted by crap like this. Every day & night, no peace, no rest from the spiritual assault. You are innocent but this mad thing keeps hitting. Meanwhile, our lives are being wasted every day & night by this crap because we have no money to get out!

10:44am: There is no reasoning with a madman.  It has become a mindless thing that don't know right from wrong. It just keeps haunting the apartment with a crazy vengeance over nothing.

Bro returned from breakfast to say that thing is squeezing the back of his neck. He was so pissed, he slammed the door & kicked it. He said it gives brief relief.  It's some kind of energy that dissipates when there is physical disturbance or violence against it & charges up again.

But we can't keep kicking the door to bring relief. Neither can we tear out the door.

Frankly, I don't know whether the culprit is the madman himself or a combination of himself & the entity he role-played for so many years, or just the entity if it exists or entities if they exist.

According to the spiritual healer, it is the madman himself doing this. No other entity. The madman is working with negative entities. And has been doing so for a while.

The madman is a terribly neglectful & manipulative parent who has been harming his children & even now in adulthood.

The spiritual healer whom I contacted overseas was so disgusted when his findings discovered this.  He & his working spiritual healer partner were close to sneering at such a man. Disgusting. Shameful. Harming your own children in such a way.

As the healers couldn't stop the madman from continuing his mad black magic or spirit disturbances over us, they advised us to get out of the country.  The madman cannot be saved, cannot be changed.

We don't know if the madman is dead or alive.  Even if dead, if Heaven or Hell don't grab him, he'll continue causing problems.

He'll mindlessly continue haunting this apartment. If we manage to get out to another side of the world, the link to us may be broken.

11:38a.m.: Bro intended to go out. But shortly returned home. Violently slammed the gate & door a few times. Said the thing keeps latching onto the back of his head. He can't think! It dulls & numbs his mind & it's like depression but it's not his! It's like an energy bubble that latches onto the crown & back of his head & changes position when brushed aside with his hand.

He guesses the madman is dumping his madness on us. And we are somehow linked to feel the madman's dementia. Or he's under medication that is numbing his crazy brain & my brother is somehow linked to it.

We have tried everything & can't break that link to the madman. First of all, we don't even know what is causing that link. We have already denounced his relationship to us. He was never there when we were growing up. He is non-existent!  Without knowing what is causing that link, we don't know the solution to break it!!!

Bro said he couldn't even go out! He stopped at the  bus-stop & had to come back home. It was really bad.

We are going to the temple. I was supposed to scour the internet for job openings & then go out, but there's no choice today. No time to look for jobs.

10:53p.m.:  Only 9.30p.m., & trouble already started soon after we came home. Bro complained of a swimmy feeling. I agreed because I had already felt it sooner than him but didn't say anything.

Every time he coughed, he feels poking pain in his right side. He says it's unnatural. I said maybe he coughed too hard? He shook his head. I  agree because using certain external irrational-looking methods, the pain can be lessened or made to go away. So it's not real. For our security, I am not mentioning the methods.

I was unable to identify the source of our coughs. After the temple visit, I'm using another method.

.... Didn't seem to work. Bro was still coughing very badly while at my laptop.  I was also coughing but less while I sat on my bed waiting in the experiment.

After taking another bath, while plugging & unplugging my hair dryer in the socket under my laptop stand, I discovered something. When I bent towards the floor to plug or unplug, I coughed. As I straightened away from the floor, the cough stopped. I tried it again. The same thing.

It means that whatever is triggering the cough, is low on the floor.  A short imp?

All our visits to temples, I never asked for help. I asked for information only, keeping a neutral mind. At the end, I said "thank you". Since we have no money to donate, the least I can do is give thanks for the help or at least for their religious space that we take up.

Every time I received a divination explanation slip from the caretakers, I thanked them. I notice everyone not thanking them. Why? The divination slips are answers from the gods that people are asking for help, so why would people not thank the caretakers for conveying to them the answer slips?

I notice the caretakers appreciate being thanked (although they say nothing, they perk up subtly) & thanking the caretakers is also thanking the gods or entities for the answers.

11:52p.m.: Now that was strange. I was still coughing. Irritating. I moved a talisman to a spot that I've been having a feeling to put.

At about the same moment after I set down the talisman, I heard the flap of a wing outside my window. Eh? Something just flew away but it's 11:52pm & there is no one passing under my apartment. And I distinctly heard the flap of wing like a real bird just took off outside my window.

And my cough is gone. Well, not entirely. But better now.

1:01a.m.: I still can't stop the cough that still hasn't cleared. Don't know what is it. Where it's coming from. And there's that unnatural drowsiness trying to force me to sleep while I'm checking the job ads.

I recall Bro's words this afternoon. We are like a military unit running out of ammo, running out of food rations, running out of men. Hiding in a trench with heavy cross-firing above. Where is reinforcement? When's the war gonna end?