Tuesday 11 September 2012

Faith Ep 9 The Great Doctor (English Subs/Translation)


This episode 9 is actually different from the preview shown at the end of episode 8. Why?  The preview showed Choi Young with short curly hair tied up, and he asked that tall royal guard to carry Eun Soo away if she is in any danger. The tall guard was only too happy to obey, since he said it means he'll get to hold her then. That's why Choi Young whacked his head in the preview. But we don't see this in episode 9. Why?

------------------

Actually,  I felt Kimchi's translation for Ep 8 was pretty good. ^_^  Episode 9 is already out. English subs. http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/09/faith-episode-9.html

Ep 9 Chinese subs that I am translating below is from here: http://www.mapleto.com/node/58815/%E4%BF%A1%E7%BE%A9%28%E7%A5%9E%E9%86%AB%29-%E7%AC%AC9%E9%9B%86-the-faith-ep-9/ 

King: Now I have a few things I want to tell all the officials seated here. See and listen well, go to the places you are responsible for, to all those citizens you are responsible for, and convey to them truthfully what you see and hear. First.

Arrival of the Empress.

Official: Your Majesty! I have something to say!
King: I have not finished speaking! Officials, please be quiet. Second, over the past decade, because I have been far away from here, what I don't know about Goryeo's daily affairs, I have asked someone to secretly investigate and handle. To the person who has carried out the task, will be bestowed corresponding reward. Let them enter!

Choi Young: Royal guard Choi Young and subordinates, summoned by your Majesty, have come to see the King.
King: Previously,  you have put in much effort.
Official: Your Majesty! This person turned against you behind your back and committed the crime of planning to rebel.  The one who murdered the previous king. Should quickly kill him, how can let such an evil person enter this temple?
King: What are you trying to say? That Imperial commander Choi Young conspired with the previous king to usurp the throne? Or that he killed the previous king who had intention to usurp?
Official: Your Majesty!

King: All the previous words and deeds of the royal guard captain, were all under my direction. So, was it I was usurping my own throne? Willing to be misunderstood and suffer the injustice from the officials, taking out by the roots the secret plan to usurp, expose all the behind the scenes evil conspiracy, Imperial commander Choi Young, listen to my order. I bestow upon you this post. From today, the royal guards troop will enjoy this special privilege: From now on, besides my personal order, the royal guards troop cannot disarm on another person's order, cannot anyhow dissolve and interfere with military and political governance. This is Goryeo's king, my imperial edict.

(zine ed: meaning the royal guards belong to the king alone, for his protection only, not for anything else. Quite a pity, I feel, because they are so capable, although I guess it's because they are so capable, that's why must limit them, otherwise can be used for evil purposes.).

Royal guards: We obey the king's order!

Woman spy:  His Majesty suddenly visited the princess's place. At that time, had the Goryeo's princess's clothing.
Adviser: Then? What was the princess's reaction? As a Yuan dynasty princess, she willingly accepted?
Ki Cheol's bro: Everyone says the King and princess don't get along. Since Yuan dynasty time, already didn't like each other.
Woman: The princess didn't say anything.
Ki Cheol: His Majesty's order was issued early in the morning.  (zine ed: the young king sure works fast.)
Woman: Yes. The moment dawn came, the internal department received his Majesty's order.
Internal official: Imperial commander Choi Young, receive the edict: Return to the palace immediately.

Royal guard: Captain!

Ki Cheol: Choi Young, escaped prison on his own to see the king, was yesterday afternoon.
Choi Young:  Any problem?
Royal guard: Are you well?
Ki Cheol: The progress of the whole thing only took a day.  In a day, pardoned a crime, removed his court clothes, summoned the royal guard troop into the palace and bestowed upon them special privilege.  That young king.  (zine ed:  like I said, he sure works fast, because he has the impatience of youth).
Adviser:  Our superiors have sent someone. How do you intend to report to Yuan dynasty?  In front of all the officials' shocked eyes,  the king removed his official clothing.
Ki Cheol:   The strength that His Majesty has, is only Choi Young's royal guard troop. Whereas the big officials at court are all mine.  The 2 armies protecting Gaeyeong and the palace, Eagle army, Dragon-Tiger army, are under my control.
Adviser: Not just them. Even doc god is yours now.
Ki Cheol: Yuan dynasty side, tell them to relax.   (zine ed: according to the Chinese subs, it's "relax", although I know it sounds like he is saying "wait").
Adviser: Tell them to relax? It might not work. (Ki Cheol looks at him) I will make it work, regardless of the method.
Ki Cheol: Next up, will perform a very good show.  Tell them not to disturb my enjoyment! Quietly wait.
Adviser: Yes.

Royal guards playing: Watch this! Take that!
Royal guard sees Choi Young: Captain.
Choi Young: I am now going to see his Majesty. The royal guards troop will receive the order to move very soon . Everyone, be prepared.
Royal guard: Yes.

Choi Young: First off, need to make the palace clean.
Lady Choi: More precisely, need to remove those little mice beside your Majesty.  The best habitat for those mice who can talk is inside the palace. We need to start on those closest to your Majesty.
King: Il Shin has been with me since Yuan dynasty for 10 years. Although he is usually quite a nag, but we have spent time together.
Lady Choi: But seems this Il Shin has not been idle recently. Recently, seems to be bribing the palace armies. Eagle army, Dragon-Tiger army, although they are Ki Cheol's men, compared to Ki Cheol's private army whose supplies and salary are good, these 2 armies don't even have half. Worth pulling over to see how it goes.
Choi Young: Where does Il Shin get the money?
Lady Choi: That's why it's said you warriors are well developed physically but have simple brains. After returning with his Majesty here, Il Shin had in his hand firstly, the key to the palace warehouse.
King: The things you know are pretty much.
Choi Young:  Court Lady Choi  helps inside the palace, Suribang helps outside the palace.
King: Suribang?
Choi Young: A group of people who are useful to your Majesty.  I will get them to enter the palace to see you as soon as possible.
Lady Choi: They will be good and come see his Majesty?
Choi Young:  Even if have to force them, I will bring them to see his Majesty. We need first of all, information. Following this line of thought, need to recruit able people. Need to retain talent, then need army strength.  Need to recruit, buy horses, and need cash.
Lady Choi: Goryeo's financial resources are at Lord Government mansion.
King: Ask from them, will they give?
Lady Choi: His Majesty is asking you.
Choi Young: Not quite possible they would give, but we are too weak to snatch.
King: First, get the doc god back.  If don't get her back, I don't know what to say to the princess, or to you.
Choi Young:  You said you made a bet.
King: That's right. I bet that who first obtains doc god's heart within 7 days, doc god will belong to him.
Choi Young: Then I will first go to confirm where her heart lies.

Choi Young: What?
Lady Choi: What what?
Choi Young: What's the matter?
Lady Choi: Don't even think about it.
Choi Young: What are you talking about??
Lady Choi: Didn't you yourself say the palace information is all in my hands? In the bright daylight, that person went to you revealing her legs and crying to complain. Everywhere, people are talking about it. You cannot have feelings of desire for doc god.
Choi Young: Why not?
Lady Choi: You know why. Because Ki Cheol has his eye on her.
Choi Young: So?
Lady Choi:  Such a woman, you still dare to love?
Choi Young: Don't worry about me.
Lady Choi: Who said I was worried. I'm worried about doc god. Don't you know Ki Cheol well enough? There is nothing on this earth that he can't get his hands on. Why? Because the thing he can't have, he will make it disappear from this world. So, if you want doc god to live, you must not ask about her and don't put her in...  (zine ed: "your heart" is what Lady Choi  wants to say. But I think it's not fair to Choi Young who first loved her. He was the one who brought her here and loved her first.).

Choi Young:  Arh! That's about enough. Ours is not that sort of relationship. It's just that I invited her here. So I have to fulfil the promise of taking her back. That's all.
Lady Choi:  That's true. Your heart still has that girl. In the past, that girl who was in the same red moon team as you. That warrior girl who made you unable to forget her for 7 years.   

(zine ed: Arghhh... sometimes relatives just make things worse. Why is she bringing up something that hurts his heart? I think she's doing it on purpose, mocking him. Wahhh... so cool! He caught that insignia!)

Lady Choi:  Suribang.  Needs that insignia for you to be able to approach.  They have always been wanderers.

(zine ed: Cool music!!)

Eum Ja:  You definitely must not go in front of me.
Eun Soo: Why? Can you really play the flute? (things explode) How did you do it?
Eun Ja: This is sound power.
Eun Soo: Sound power? What is that?
Eun Ja: Use sound to kill people. Just now was able to transmit the sound in front, then I can kill living beings in front of me.
Eun Soo: Then... In this house, that woman, uses her hand to emit fire to kill people.
Eun Ja: Senior sis is using fire power. If  a person is in a prison cell, should be no escape, no matter how great his martial arts skill is.
Eun soo:  Prison?
Eun Ja: I have received the order, to go there tonight.
Eun Soo:  He is... Choi Young?
Eun Ja: Before going,  I was ordered to consult doc god. Whether to leave alive or kill that person.
Eun Soo: I... You mean if I asked you to leave him alive, you would spare his life?
Eun Ja:  No, it is the opposite. If doc god asks to leave him alive, then kill. If kill, then I will spare him.

Eun Soo: Playing around...really makes me angry!
Ki Cheol:  Such a late night... What's the matter... what...
Eun Soo: It's you who is playing with me so late at night. Are you some kind of grand judge? Are we playing executioner game?  With swords, playing with water squirts? And what sort of play is this?  I let live, then you kill; if I say kill, then you let live.  Speak in our language so I can understand.
Ki Cheol:  Doc god..
Eun Soo: I'm listening, speak.
Ki Cheol: Haven't I always been saying, whether doc god is willing to give me your heart. If doc god's heart is with me, whether that person dies or not, you shouldn't care. Do you care?
Eun Soo: Are you threatening me?
Ki Cheol:  Oh no, I am only asking, but you take it as a threat? If can obtain doc god's heart, I would like you to put on that clothing, get prepared.
Eun Soo: Listen well. That person Choi Young, is the one who kidnapped me and brought me here.  Whether to let him live or kill him, is for me to decide. Don't even dare try touching him! I swear in the name of heaven, I won't let you off.  This is called a threat. 

Ki Cheol: What are you thinking of, with such concentration?
Eun Soo: What do you want to know people's heart for?
Ki Cheol: I heard you were in the garden the whole afternoon. Worried about you, so I came to look.
Eun Soo: Why, afraid I would run away?
Ki Cheol:  Are you planning on running away?
Eun Soo: Since we are on this,  I ask you: Am I captured? Just now when I wanted to go to the main door, some people came out to stop me.
Ki Cheol: Where do you want to go?
Eun Soo: You this person... when someone asks, you have to answer first.  A question for a question, is that very cool?
Ki Cheol: Cool?
Eun Soo: Ahh... I keep saying words from heaven.  So can I go out?
Ki Cheol:  Cannot.
Eun Soo: I knew it... what wanting my heart ... Keeping me here and still want my heart... damn.
Ki Cheol: Do you like to trade? Using heaven's words, it's "deal". (opens a map) Recognize it?
Eun Soo: Is this a map?
Ki Cheol: You said Yuan dynasty is going to be extinguished very soon. Do you know when and how? Then after that, what country will replace it? How big is that country? Can you point it out on this map here?
Eun Soo: And what will you do if you know?
Ki Cheol: I want to change this country.
Eun Soo: What?
Ki Cheol: Obtain the help of someone who knows the future, to make a truly good country. What do you think?   (zine ed: good idea except that he is evil and altering this past alters the future of our present).
Eun Soo: Actually, I'm not quite sure. History of a country and the world, I don't know very well.
Ki Cheol: I remember you once said that the people choose the kings that they personally like, and allow them to expand the governance in service of the people.  I can do it.
Eun Soo:   History cannot anyhow be altered.
Ki Cheol: Why?
Eun Soo: What if something is wrongly altered, there will be big problem in future.  Although I am not too clear, but that's what people say.
Ki Cheol: In future, what will happen to our Goryeo?
Eun Soo:  Not Goryeo, but another name.
Ki Cheol: How big a country will it be?
Eun Soo: Uhh.. it will be smaller than now. And divided into 2.
Ki Cheol: Then tell me. Which country will be extinguished, which country will be established. Which to drop, which to obtain.  Then I can make my country become a strong one that will allow the people to stand tall. Tell me.  Then I will let you sit high and mightily by my side.   

(zine ed: Hmm... he is saying he wants to rule the world with her. All villains say that to the women they want.).

(zine ed: Actually, it is all beyond him. Even if he wants to obtain, it is all beyond him because things are so much bigger than he thinks. Even if he sides with a winning team now, that team will also finish in the end and be replaced by another. Even if he sides with the Japanese invaders now... it's no use.  Any winning team he chooses will rise and fall.).

Choi Young: I came to get something.
Eum Ja: Came to get what?
Choi Young: Can you give me?
Soo In:  Say what it is, we'll see how it goes.
Choi Young: Go report. I came to get what's mine.

(zine ed: looks like she is having tuition). 
Ki Cheol: Then let's start talking from our Goryeo.  The person from Heaven should be aware that Goryeo's situation at present is very bad.  It's actually too weak. I was thinking, how about just hand over to Yuan dynasty? What do you think?  Ahh, you said Yuan dynasty is going to be extinguished very soon. Then hand over to who would be better?  Isn't it simpler to hand over first, then we obtain that country?
Eun Soo: What if I say it isn't?
Ki Cheol: Isn't.. what?
Eun Soo: If I am not from Heaven and not clear about history...

(zine ed: I think she shouldn't tell him. Shouldn't tell him so much. By telling him, he loses interest, she loses her value and he'll kill her.).

Ki Cheol: Then you have become a demon who has played me. Don't tell me you are not doc god but a demon?
Eum Ja:  Brother disciple.  He is here.  Royal guard captain Choi Young says he has something to ask of you.
Ki Cheol: I will be very disappointed.
Eun Soo: I want to see him.
Ki Cheol: Since birth, to me, nothing is more interesting, more profound, than having seen someone from heaven.
Eun Soo: I want to see him.

Ki Cheol: I heard you wanted to ask something of me?
Choi Young: My sword is at your place. I came to get it.
Ki Cheol:  Ah, that one.  It's the one your master left for you?
Choi Young:   Your lordship wouldn't be interested in a warrior's sword. I guess you forgot about it. That sword is in your residence. (speaks to Eun Soo) How are you?
Eun Soo:  You didn't come to see me?
Choi Young:  I came to get back my own sword.
Eun Soo: Let's talk. I have a lot to ask you. And...
Choi Young: You came to court together with his lordship. You have decided to leave your heart in this residence? His Majesty thinks so. Is this so?
Eun Soo: If I say I'm being held captive here and want to leave here, then wouldn't you have to fight and kill again and shed blood?  I am well here. This house's master dare not do anything to me. Because I have what he wants to have. I thought you would die. Everyone frightened me this way. But you're alive, that's good. Lord Gyung Chang, wore new clothes on him already. They said couldn't wear satin clothing, so gave white sackcloth clothing on him.

(zine ed: But she told Ki Cheol she isn't from Heaven... her life is in danger if she continues). 

Choi Young:  Do you also know how to lie in Heaven? Do you?
Eun Soo: Lie?
Choi Young: It will be needed later.

Dae Man:  Is she doing well? Did you meet?
Choi Young: We met. She is still as lively, not picky about food anymore. Seems to be well treated.
Dae Man: So... she said it's very good there?
Choi Young: She said she's being locked up there.
Dae Man: Then...
Choi Young: I pretended not to know.  When did it start?
Dae Man: What?
Choi Young: I don't remember.
Dae Man: What?
Choi Young:  I can't remember that child's face.

(zine ed: what child?)

Choi Young:  Keep getting distracted.
Dae Man: It.. It's not an empty house.
Choi Young: Maybe.
Dae Man: Inside... there are traces of people having lived there.
Choi Young: You can go first.
Dae Man: Captain!
Choi Young:  Hurry go and tell the deputy captain that I may be back a little late.
Dae Man: Captainnnnn...
Choi Young: You have to do according to the situation (play it by ear). (fighting) Why fight?  Aren't you fed up?
White girly guy: I have been waiting for you so long...
Choi Young:  Disciple uncle, come out and solve this.  Really, I'm tired of it.
Man on roof: Hey, Choi Young.
Choi Young: Long time no see.
Man: I heard you became the new king's dog. Let me hear you bark.
Woman: Eaten already? Didn't go hungry, right?
Choi Young: I haven't had dinner yet.
Woman: How about give you a bowl of piping hot soup rice?
Man: Really, why give a dog rice?
Woman: Dog also need to eat. Then it can bark.
Man: Really, tsk tsk.

(zine ed: oh no... the girly picked food with his fingers and gave to Choi Young... >.< That girly gives me the shivers.) 

Man: Kid, didn't you say you were quitting your royal guard post within this month?
Woman:  Didn't you say you were coming over to our place after coming out of the palace?
Man:  And who is the doctor you brought from heaven?
Woman: All lies.
Man: Since when did Choi Young start learning to lie?
Woman: Stayed in the palace a total of 7 years. Even if it's Buddha, will also become a hypocrite.
Man: Why are you here?
Choi Young: Came to save someone. 
Man: Who?
Woman: You are finally getting married? Are you going back on your never-getting-married promise? I think even if it's a widow, it's Ok. 
Man: Ah. I think you are crazy. What are you saying widow.  You actually said "widow" to Choi Young.
Woman: Rich and knows how to wait on men, so what if it's a widow?
Man: Are you calling back the spirit of our dead brother disciple?
Woman: What calling back the spirit? I think it's ladies who look for Choi Young. This kid, still can't forget even after 7 years. 
Choi Young: His Majesty needs people at the moment.
Man: Did you really become the king's dog?
Choi Young: He said he really wants to become monarch. But there's nobody at his side whom he can trust. Help to recommend.  Regarding all of Goryeo's news and talent, aren't these in the hands of you two?

Eum Ja: Brother disciple. Looks like you have to make a trip. Personally make a trip.  
Eun Soo:  Please make way. I am heaven's doctor. How dare you want to hurt me. Aren't you all afraid of justice?! 
Ki Cheol: Where do you want to go?
Eun Soo: What business is it of yours?
Ki Cheol: It seems you still don't understand where matters stand. Doc god is now mine.
Eun Soo: You can think that way as you like.
Ki Cheol: It means his Majesty has already given you, doc god, to me.  
Eun Soo: That's between you two. I am not a person to be given to whoever. I am a person from Heaven. So, please know your limits and step aside. 
Ki Cheol: The swords in the hands of these soldiers are very sharp. I really fear will injure you. 
Eun Soo: Whatever you like. Whether you want to stab or hack, up to you. 
Ki Cheol: Must I make you wear a wrist chain and lock you up? 
Eun Soo: Are you going to interrogate me? But regarding matters of the future, whether I will say the truth or lie, how will you be able to differentiate? I say regarding the future, I will decide myself, when and to whom I will speak. So before then, shouldn't you treat me with respect?

(zine ed: Wow... she is very headstrong and confident. This is the 2nd time she has made Ki Cheol voluntarily release his hand on her).

Ki Cheol: My patience has reached its limit. Then. 
Eun Soo: Let me go! I know, I can walk by myself!


Ki Cheol:  Why would internal palace's Court lady be here?
Lady Choi: Because the matter is so important,  so I hurried. The injury that the princess got on her way here has worsened. 
Ki Cheol: Oh. That's really big trouble. 
Lady Choi: So I came to invite doc god to the palace.  So actually doc god was using heaven's aura to cure. All the Earth doctors all said cannot cure. And hope to obtain your permission. 
Ki Cheol: Me?
Lady Choi: I heard doc god has given her heart's will to you, isn't it? 
Ki Cheol: That's right.
Lady Choi: That's why requesting your favor.
Ki Cheol: If allow her to go out,  if after letting her out, that princess's wound does not recover, then she won't be able to return? 
Lady Choi:  The order is to enter the palace together.
Ki Cheol: Want me to enter the palace as well?
Lady Choi: The princess said she wants to discuss something with you alone.

Doc Jang: Should burn some incense again. No trace of recovery.
Man: Yes.

Adviser: The princess's medical condition looks really serious.  I heard she's even absentminded.

Ki Cheol: Have you eaten? Looks like you need to go on a trip with me.
Eun Soo: What is there to ask?  Just drag me there, isn't it?
Ki Cheol: I heard the princess's medical condition is serious at the moment. The palace sent someone over to say only heaven's doctor can save the princess.  What to do? Refuse it?

Announcement of his Majesty's arrival.

King:  Is she better?
Doc Jang: Not too good.
King: Can I take a look? (speaking to princess) I'm sorry for letting you do such a tiring thing.
Empress:  I am not tired.
King: Don't know if he'll act according to our plan. To think a country's princess needs to do such a thing.
Empress: I had wanted to do it. I was willing to do it. I wanted to help a little, I used to think what I could do to help.  But instead I kept getting scolded. To me, that made me even sadder.
King: I was too narrow-minded.
Empress: And those words, I most dislike to hear.

(zine ed: Aww... the lovebirds.)

Choi Young: What are you doing? How is it?
Guy: Of course I brought it. Here. This is it.
Royal guard: You dare use dialect?
Choi Young: What is the deputy captain doing?

(zine ed: Hey... that royal guard guy is even taller than Min Ho. ^_^ So cool the way Choi Young effortlessly and even without looking, swipes the guy's hand away even though the guy is taller.).
 
Royal guard: Waiting for orders.
Guy: But... he asked me to come here to get paid. Informant's payment.
Royal guard: You damn rascal. Your mouth really stinks.
Guy: Really.
Royal guard: You fellow...

Lady Choi:  All unauthorized persons may not pass. Lord Deok Song and doc god, please come inside.
Ki Cheol: Hang on. This is not Gongsong hall, but Kangan.

King: Doc god.  During this time, have you been doing well?
Eun Soo: Not too good. How about your Majesty?
King: I am fine.
Eun Soo: Where is the princess? Where is she feeling unwell?
King: We'll discuss this matter later.
Ki Cheol: Lord Deok Song Ki Cheol, greetings to your Majesty.
Choi Young: Your Majesty.  Chinguk is ready.  (zine ed: chinguk in previous episode meant personal questioning by the king).
King: Please begin.
Ki Cheol: Did you say Chinguk?
Choi Young: Doc god. Heaven's name Yoo Eun Soo. This girl on the fifth day trespassed Lord Gyung Chang's residence, wanted to invite Lord Gyung Chang to heaven for treatment, and 2 days and 1 night, kidnapped and moved him.  Behind the scenes, the mastermind, the ex-mayor of Kangwa, An Song Oh who hid Lord Gyung Chang and doc god in his private house and wanted to negotiate with me, the Imperial commander Choi Young.

Royal Guard: At the princess's place, only the royal guards can carry weapons. Confiscate. This is an imperial order. If you dare disobey, you'll be a traitor. Still can't understand?

Official:  I'm innocent, Your Majesty! What is this thunderbolt on a clear day? Your lordship. Good that you're here.
King:  You know this person?
Ki Cheol:  He said he knows me. So, what about the doc god who is mine?
Choi Young: Asking doc god. Who asked you to find Lord Gyung Chang?
Eun Soo: I say, you and I were together!
Choi Young: Was it the Kangwa mayor who let you treat Lord Gyung Chang?
Eun Soo: Uh... that...

(flashback on Choi Young asking whether she also lies in heaven).

Eun Soo: Uh... the person who asked me to go was... was him, Kangwa mayor.

(zine ed: I think she shouldn't anyhow point her finger and speak untruthfully, without knowing what's going on. The mayor's life, a man's life is at stake. And she is not from this world, shouldn't interfere.). 

Choi Young: Your Majesty, you heard. Kangwa mayor An Song Oh asked doc god to treat Lord Gyung Chang, and hid the heavily ill Lord Gyung Chang. And in front of me, once asked...  (flashback on the mayor asking Choi Young what if Lord Gyung Chang ordered Choi Young to help put him back on the throne).

Ki Cheol: Wait. Your Majesty, there is something I would like ask for clarification.
King: Do you know of other matters? Some time back, you said to me, the doc god who is staying at the residence of Lord Deok Song government House, was taken away by the royal guard captain.
Ki Cheol: That...
Choi Young: What ability do I have to enter Lord Deok Song's residence alone and moreover, take someone away? Unless Lord Deok Song government House allowed me to take her away to treat Lord Gyung Chang.
King:  It wasn't like that, was it?
Ki Cheol: How could I have done that?
King: From now on, the Kangwa mayor will be stripped of his post. All the property belonging to Kangwa mayor will be turned over to the country's storehouse.

Mayor: Your Majesty!!
King: Kangwa population .. imports. Your property is a lot. But here, two-thirds of the tax flows to your family.  That couldn't be Lord Deok Song government House's all, could it?
Ki Cheol: No.
King: Good then. (to the mayor) Breaking the country's law, conspired to rebel, An Song Oh. Transfer to the Board of Punishment, to be dealt with according to the law. And for conspiring in this matter, taking Lord Gyung Chang, the doc god must also pay the corresponding price.
Eun Soo: No...
King: Although know that it wasn't doc god's intention, but now the situation is like this, no choice but to use the law to handle. Please forgive.    (zine ed:  he is looking at Ki Cheol. But he looks kindly at Eun Soo when he says she has to pay the price. Eun Soo doesn't notice that the king didn't state clearly what price she has to pay.)

Eun Soo: Wait! Wait!!

(zine ed: Hey... her handbag!! Will someone take it to her in prison?)

Mayor: I say, royal guard captain... why do you treat me this way? Why??
Choi Young: Your lordship's children's children worry-free meals, the three ways, seem to have become a problem.
Mayor: Listen to me. It was all my fault. So I beg for your mercy, spare my life.
Choi Young: Sorry, I harbor a little bitter resentment.

Eun Soo: Wait! Hang on!! I need to talk to the person inside!! Where are you taking me?? Did I commit the crime of conspiring treason? Wait! Wait! I heard the crime of conspiring treason is the death sentence of being tied to a post with the flesh being cut off piece by piece. Why do I have to be like that? Wait!! I know, wait, release me first! Where is this place? This place...

Lady Choi: Waiting for you.
Empress: Are you all right? Water.
Eun Soo: Said I conspired, am a big traitorous criminal. It was he who asked me to lie... so... so..
Lady Choi: To attack Lord Deok Song government House, but his strength is too strong. So first, start on the mayor, that's what I heard.
Eun Soo: But what is the crime?
Lady Choi:  Because person from Heaven wasn't clear about Earth's laws and committed a crime, but considering the big effort in saving the princess's life...
Eun Soo: So!! How will I be dealt with?!
Lady Choi: From now on, responsible for the health of the Empress's divine body. Your quarters is restricted to the herbs hall. This is the imperial order.

(zine ed: I think she has realized that she's out of Ki Cheol's house and that they rescued her out).

Eun Soo: Wasn't it too far?  Forcibly kidnapped me from my world to here, still remember?
Choi Young: I remember.
Eun Soo: The moment I was here, was forced to perform surgery in a dirty place. Grabbed and beat up, tied up and dragged off.  What? Whether I know how to lie? Crime of conspiring to rebel, want me to pay corresponding price. I said, don't touch me!!  Don't you dare try getting near me.  How could I have been captured here by such a person?

(zine ed: Hahahaaha!!  Choi Young is so cute, so loving, still catch her when she's so angry she falls. The men have this natural reaction to help her, even Ki Cheol. Like a damsel in distress. But.. eh? She don't realize it was all they could do to save her and get her back? Why is she so angry with Choi Young? For playing with her emotions?). 

Doc Jang: Doc god.
Eun Soo: I really can't live on. This place.. The world here is too frightening. Why do I have to endure such punishment? I want to see my mom. And want to see my dad. I really can't push on.  

(zine ed: Hey, the world here is frightening too, more frightening I think. Poor Choi Young better not come to our world.)

Doc Jang: This is warm feeling tea. It can calm the heart. You've always been cheerful, so I am very surprised.
Eun Soo: I am also very surprised. I rarely cry. Because it hurt my self-respect too much.
Doc Jang: I know it's difficult for you, but since captain has promised to send you back, he will do it. Now there are many things that need him to do, wait patiently.

(zine ed: What? Until she's old? Waiting for him to finish doing his things? ^_^)

Eun Soo: I am not from here. This isn't my place. But I am living here. Yet say that this is not my place. Do you know what I mean?
Doc Jang: I don't understand.
Eun Soo: I have no place to go. When the little king died, he asked me whether I had any solution, whether I knew...
Doc Jang: I heard about that. Lord Gyung Chang was poisoned by Scatter Bones poison.
Eun Soo: Doc Jang, you have a way, right?
Doc Jang: Scatter Bones poison, no medicine can cure. Can only lessen the suffering of the person who is poisoned, no other way.
Eun Soo: So even you cannot save him, right? It wasn't because I was useless that caused his death, right?
Doc Jang: If I were at the scene...
Eun Soo: If you were there, you would have some solution?
Doc Jang: At least, I would have prevented captain Choi Young from using his blade.
Eun Soo: What does that mean?
Doc Jang: Captain Choi Young is a warrior who protects the king. Yet he personally killed the person who was once his sovereign.
Eun Soo: Yes, he killed that child. I saw it.
Doc Jang: No, what captain Choi Young killed, was his own heart.
Eun Soo: What does that mean?
Doc Jang: After that incident, the captain quit thinking of leaving the palace.
Eun Soo: Meaning?
Doc Jang: That was the only hope that he lived for. To leave the palace and live a carefree life.

Adviser: Kangwa island sends twenty-four thousand ginseng every year. The profit from the ginseng transaction...  All these have entered into his Majesty's hands. And the new kangwa mayor is not one of ours.
Soo in: Isn't it just some stinking money? What's the big deal?
Adviser: This isn't just some pennies, my dear lady.
Ki Cheol: Yes, that's the one. If it's this, definitely can confirm.
Adviser: That.. kangwa island matter, how should it be handled?
Ki Cheol: Now, what's important is not Kangwa island or Goryeo. That woman still half-believes, half-suspects me.  This is the urgent wish of me who hopes that this is real. So, if all this is real... Where is she now?  The doctor whom after his Majesty used her to win me over, snatched her back in a blink of an eye. Where is she?
Eum Ja: In the herb garden.
Ki Cheol: To there, I'll go.
Adviser:  Want to prepare the soup medicine?
Ki Cheol: No, no need. The world still has so many things, waiting for me to get. There is no time... time...

Ki Cheol: So you're here.
Doc Jang: Lord Deok Song government House, why are you here?
Ki Cheol: Came here intending to get back what belongs to me.
Eun Soo: I do not wish to see you. And don't want to know... so...
Ki Cheol: Previously, I mentioned to you before about Hwa Ta's 3 items. Do you still remember?
Eun Soo: So what if I do?
Ki Cheol: Today, I have brought the 2nd item. Don't you wish to see? Just the two of us, find a quiet place. Let you see what others cannot.
Eun Soo: Here, it's just the 2 of us. No one else.  Quickly let me see it.
Ki Cheol: This place is much smaller than the place I arranged for you. You like here better?
Eun Soo: At such a time, people from heaven will answer like this: Quit playing games, quick show your hand.
Ki Cheol: This should be a book. We studied it for many years. At the end, we understand a portion of the words. A western numbering. But couldn't understand the remaining numbers.
Eun Soo: Let me read, is that it? Let me see it and we'll see. (opens it) You said this is Hwa Ta's leftover item?
Ki Cheol: As far as I know, that is so.
Eun Soo: Then... This is an item from many hundreds of years ago?
Ki Cheol: Hwa Ta was a person from many thousands of years ago. Can you understand what it is?

(End of translation. 1.25 a.m. Wed 12 Sept)

Ahh... I smashed a pail of water on my right foot. Hurts. Bruised and injured. Was mopping the floor and pouring the water into the toilet bowl when I dropped the pail doing it and it fell on my foot. Was at dinner time, right after I finished cooking. Was thinking of quickly mopping the kitchen floor coz I cooked fried rice and the floor was a little oily.

Need to bathe warm water now, then apply Helichrysum essential oil on it. Ouch. 

Will just watch a little of the Raw episode 10 first.... ^_^;;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. ^_^

zinepin said...

You're welcome. :) Will continue translating only if you prefer it.