Monday 10 September 2012

Watch Faith Ep 9 (Raw/Eng Sub)



Ah. Finally. After waiting for so long. Korean time is 1 hr ahead of Singapore. I have been checking Google for Chinese and English Raw of Ep 9 after it showed in Korea tonight. Couldn't find any,  until only just now @ 12.30 a.m. (Tues 11 Sept).  This Google blog post timing and date is actually wrong.

http://www.epdrama.com/faith-the-great-doctor/faith-the-great-doctor-episode-9/

I can't think of any man as handsome as this:  Super COOOL!!! I have to try so hard not to choke on my excitement. He looks much younger with this hairstyle that emphasizes his nice sharp jawline and chin. I like it a lot!! 

Hmm... but how did Choi Young get his hair straightened? ^_^


*laughing and almost suffocating with laughter* I'm sorry, with this anemia of mine, I just can't laugh so hard, but Eun Soo is just so funny!!! ^___^  She tries to sit in a way that shows she's "not weak", but falls and Ki Cheol helps her!!! ^___^ She's just a very funny woman.  The guy playing Ki Cheol is also damn funny. ^__^



Hmm... why does Doc Jang look so strange? Too pale? Need to compare previous episodes and this one. This episode 9 is the start of fresh change of clothes and looks. But Doc Jang looks strange. Something's different, but what is it? Did he shave? Too bad he doesn't look handsome when holding Eun Soo....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting in for this episode ^_^
I love Lee Min Ho.

zinepin said...

:) Done for you.