Saturday 27 August 2011

Fun On A Saturday Morning. H&M Singapore website

Hello hello... what have we here?
H&M posters everywhere at bus-stops saying it's true about September 3. Jacket for only $24.90? Shirt for only $17.90? That's good.

What's true? What September 3rd Orchard Building? Orchard building is where?

Googling found: H&M opening first SE Asia store in SG on Sept 3. Oh...
Orchard building is where?

Didn't know it stood for Hennes & Mauritz AB.

Went to H&M website: Designs actually look quite old-fashioned, boring British. Taiwan websites are more interesting in the variety of designs and stuff (although quality not too good).


Ohh..... So cool. :) Play dress up like on a doll! Don't know if this is the same at the UK website or if I played there before (probably yes but I forgot), but this is cool.

A naked woman (almost) and you get to put on clothes for her! :) I like her white panties and bra...You can even choose which model's head/face you want. As you dress her up, the cost of the clothes is added up at the side. Handy, cool.

This is the model's face I choose--young and sexy. That's the top I'm thinking of getting for just $17.90. I love the color, the sexy white line down with the buttons (although not really fond of front row buttons, too old-fashioned/conservative). I can't find a matching pants I like. :(  (maybe try the shorts).



Also dropped by their Facebook that says the first 5 people in the queue of their opening get a $250 gift card; the first 300 get a gift voucher worth $20. Difference between gift card and gift voucher? 

And that's how I spent the first few minutes after waking up on a Saturday morning (without even brushing my teeth).

Orchard building is where?

*today happens to be voting day for the president
** just came back from voting. Hate voting these 2 times (GE & now) because it keeps making me feel like I made the wrong choice (although they all look equally bad). Although whoever we vote for, is the same (who is the real power here after all?), it's hoped the person voted for will be able to do what he says and save us from current situation. In short, what is hoped for, is a savior. Might it not be prophesied that one day, someone will save us? :)

No comments: