Thursday 22 March 2012

City Hunter...

I love him. 

*sighs* 

Finished the last episode... now sunk in deep City Hunter mood. As with any good anime/drama that ends... I am lost, left at its end. Want. Desire. City Hunter to be mine. *smiles* 

Where did they find this guy? Amazing. Lee Min Ho. But City Hunter is the man I want, not Lee Min Ho. Thus, it pains me. To think he does not exist. Therefore, I sigh.

To desire a person who does not exist... *tears up* It is a difficult thing. *reminds me of the castle commander in my mind*

City Hunter... I Love Youuu... My love for you has nowhere to go. And therefore, I am lost with no one to tell it to, no way to make you real. *tear falls down the left of my nose* 

All I have are DVDs, if I buy them to watch you again. All I have of you. All other merchandise... cards, calendars... are not you. Yet they are all there is.  

Do you know how hard that is? 

To think people laugh at reading this... Yet my tears are real. 

I desire you. 

Lee Min Ho... what sort of man are you... to make City Hunter so real?

(1.09 a.m.)

No comments: