Friday 29 November 2013

Looking for Morinaga Carre de Chocolat カレ·ド·ショコラ


Here's the very funny Youtube vid (below) that I happened to see while looking for the company in SG that brings in this Japanese brand of chocolate (http://www.morinaga.co.jp/carre_de/). 

I first tried a box (French Milk) from Isetan Supermarket @ Shaw House. But oddly, after going back there several times, they just didn't sell it anymore. They had placed it near the cashiers.

The box was really beautiful. When you open it, it's like a present. The tray of chocolates opens on a platform that is really amazing & lovely.  Surprising that it can be done with just this small cardboard box. I have never seen anything like it. Lovely as a gift to others or to yourself as a lovely indulgence.

Too bad I threw away the box after finishing. There would have been a sticker of the importer's company name and contact on that box. Damn. I only saved the little 3-piece folded paper with the product info.

After checking out another Morinaga box of chocolate for the company name at Cold Storage, I e-mailed Yamagawa Trading Pte. Ltd. SG. Not sure if they are the ones who brought in Carre de Chocolat, but it's worth a try. Waiting for their reply.  Unfortunately, it's Saturday tomorrow. That's why I hate weekends. Nothing gets done.

It must've been extremely difficult for this actress... not to blink.  She put on contacts right?

Indeed, OISHIIII!!! Shall I order from Amazon Japan?  Hmm... it'll melt.

It's really the best chocolate I have ever tasted. One bite and it totally locks onto your tastebuds. I kept taking one after another.  For other brands of chocolate I usually just eat some and throw the rest away, but this one... I finished it (in over a few short days).



Update: Fri Dec 20

I finally found this chocolate again, but somehow it just doesn't taste as great as the first time. Don't know why. I think it's because it's the same flavor I ate the first time. I want something different. French Milk is boring.

Isetan supermarket is still not selling it after the first time. AND Yamagawa Trading is so rude, it did not reply to my e-mail regarding where I can get more of this chocolate.

In the end, despite my post title hoping for readers to provide information on where I can find this chocolate, I still end up providing the information. -.-

It can be found at...

No comments: