Thursday 13 March 2014

Acnepris Dramatic Spot Korea Biolee (Review)

I've used many different Korean skincare products (that I purchase online from Korea). This is the first time that applying this product caused a rash within 2 minutes of applying on my top forearm (above the hand).

It spreads well, almost like buttery honey, but it stinks (or doesn't smell nice, depending on your sense of smell). It smells worse than the Wild Ferns Manuka Honey products.

Acnepris is a product line by Biolee new @ John Little Marina Square. S$40 for Dramatic Spot. Contains Pine Pollen Extract + other synthetic & natural ingredients. Made in Korea.

I had tried the tester on display and it was an almost full bottle, new.  I least expected a rash.  Soon after applying, it started causing a slight itch. Ignoring it while I browsed other products around, it became a rash when next I looked.

Thank goodness they had a tester on display otherwise, I might have bought it.

I have used products with many chemical ingredients & did not have problems.  This one could be due to the Pine Pollen extract which hasn't been in any of the skincare products I have used so far.


No comments: