Sunday 6 September 2015

Paypal is Shit. I Hate Paypal.


This is bullshit:   "Your account is reaching a total transaction value of SGD 7,500 and our security measure requires that we collect more information about you.".

To  restore the account, I need to provide Photo ID & a copy of a bill.

That's just complete bullshit.  Due to this problem, I have had to open 3 accounts.  Abandoned one after another because soon after opening each one,  Paypal will say that the account has reached or is reaching S$7,500.

Then it's only a matter of time (about a year) before the account becomes useless. Before then, I'll have to keep checking whenever I want to make a transaction, whether I can still receive & send money & withdraw.

And always only leave a few cents or zero in the account in case suddenly I can no longer withdraw or do anything with it.

Each account Never Ever reached or is reaching S$7,500.  For this 3rd account, I so rarely use it & only for making small payments online.  Yet this last account just got shut down.

I don't know what's the matter with Paypal. It has nothing to do with MAS because it's shit to make the error of saying there's transactions of up to S$7,500 when nothing like that happened.

If it's a glitch, they should have fixed it long time ago. I don't have any more bank cards to open yet another Paypal account.

Because of this, I can't accept payments or do business with overseas people.  And I sure as hell am Not going to submit any documents whatsoever. Paypal can go to hell.

Paypal Is Shit! 

Yet stupid Singaporeans actually submit confidential documents just because Paypal says so. Do your calculations for heaven's sake. Paypal has a history log. Add up your transactions. How the heck does it amount to S$7,500??

Even adding up a whole year's worth of transactions, every one of my accounts never did S$7,500. 

Check this out:  click to enlarge.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paypal is dog shit. Please pleae find another way of doing business without involving them. They will make your financial life misery. To many details to write everything here.