Tuesday 14 March 2017

Another Lousy Night with Paranormal Shit in our House

If you don't believe my experience in this post, just walk away. You are not the one having to deal with this problem every night. Any reader who thinks he/she is so smart, can come & solve these problems for us. I'm fed up of these shit.

I've no money to go to hotel room even for 1 night, let alone permanently. Bro says why should we surrender our house to these entities? This is our house. We fight.

It's been almost a month since 18 Feb & while we have more information from Bro's experiments on the ghosts/entities in our house, we have made little progress in getting rid of all of them.

Last night, bro was so tired, he roughly tested the bed with candle & said all clear. I didn't quite believe it.

Despite the risk, placed candles on my bed &  slept with it. My bed is those type like in the advertisement, can throw a bowling ball on one side & won't wake the other person on the other side. So the candles are safe & I'm a disciplined sleeper. 

Only mistake, the fan was on. Only morning then I realized. They are afraid of the heat from the candles. With the fan on, the heat is dissipated. No wonder they were still around disturbing my sleep.

Bedhead candle was flicking badly. I thought it was the fan. This fan is bladeless type so the wind is just fair. The other candles were burning steadily along the middle & foot of the bed.

When I rest my head on the pillows there, my cough is triggered. Keeps coughing until I sit up & move away. Suspect it's the bedhead.

So I put my head at the foot of the bed, resting on my stomach with face sideways on the cushion & still cough. I put my slab of Selenite on top of the cushion & rested my face again sideways on top of the Selenite & cough stopped.

So I tried again to sleep on my pillows. Put my Selenite slab on top of the pillows & my head resting on top of the Selenite. It worked. No coughing. But after that, started coughing again.

Returned to foot of bed position with face resting sideways on top of Selenite on cushion & this time, cough started.

Selenite is useless against ghosts.

This disturbance is despite the candles I placed on plates around me. As mentioned, I shouldn't have left the fan on.

I sat up in the middle part of the bed along the side (near the wall) & stopped coughing. My throat felt fine. But how to sleep down the width? My feet will be sticking out.

This morning was thinking those tealights are going to be expensive to buy for every night. These entities are really unlucky. Causing us to waste money on crap.

Muji tealights expensive.  But lasted 5 hours & 20 mins. I started them 2am & they finished at about 7.20am. Pretty long-lasting & steady burn. Really good quality made-in-Japan. But the flame isn't tall. 

No static disturbing my hair because the power was cut. But tonight is going to be hard without turning on the fan (for the candles to burn well with heat).  I left the fan on last night because it'll be warm without fan. Didn't know the heat from the candles is necessary to be useful against them.

So fed up.

Previous night was worse. A lot of static disturbance. And odd bruise up my thigh next morning. Odd wound near by stomach area.




No comments: