Monday 12 June 2017

Urgent: Looking For: Genuine Skilled Psychics, Tarot Cards Reader & Exorcist

Tues 13 Jun 12:17 p.m.

I've searched online & cannot find one who appears reliable. I cannot afford to pay hundreds of dollars. If you are a genuine psychic, you would not be wanting hundreds of dollars to compensate for the use of a talent that many psychics claim is to help people.

I can afford some money but not hundreds of dollars. If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't need psychic help (I would be rich & already lucky).

My situation is caused by something that needs professional psychic assessment & help. No Chinese mediums.

If you can find it in your heart to help, pls contact me.

We have tried more than anyone can imagine. So do not tell me to de-clutter the house or use sage cleansing or crystals etc... These methods Do Not work. 

We have gone beyond these methods in order to subdue the entity that is causing our troubles. Bro has even invented devices to counter (in a technical & scientific way) what we assumed were ghosts.

We have done practically everything including hammering nails into the wall. Spraying the air with water. Crystals & crystal tuning fork. Smudging with Palo Santo wood sticks. Throwing away almost everything in a room & furniture around the house, including a $2000+ bed & bed frame. UV. Lights. Darkness. Candles. Sound frequency. Loud jarring music from 3 different radios & speakers at the same time. Yelling. Scolding. Insults. Reasoning. Fire/flame. Mosquito coils. Shutting down all electrical power to everything.  Electric mosquito killers.  Clear plastic sheets. Aluminum foil. Opaque plastic boards. Cloth sheets. Clear plastic cylinders with and without water inside, with and without screw-cap tops. Locks, real & symbolic.  Words written on paper & burnt. Plastic guns with rubber-tipped ammunition. Loud hailer. High-pitched alarm.

I am already partly psychic, yet cannot solve my own problem. I can tell if a so-called psychic or Fengshui master is lying or just trying to pull fast money.  Only genuine professionals are needed. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Zinepin, have you found anyone to help you? I'm into the new age spirituality and have met some people while trying to learn more. I know someone but he is in another country, perhaps you can communicate by way of email or phone. From what I know, he has experiences in dealing with entities. If you're hesitant because you won't be able to meet him, I know someone here in singapore but I've only gone to him for tarot reading. Not sure if he has any experience in spirits or the like