Sunday 3 September 2017

Does the Christian God Exist Independently of Belief?


2:18am 4 Sept Mon

At the moment at laptop. Same as previous nights, start heavy drowsy soon after bro sleeps. Quartz does not help.

This time, started at 1.30am. Very oppressive stuffy drowsy.

Bro's new theory tonight, is that the ghosts never left with the statues. The statues went but they stayed. I can find no hole in the theory. With that, he went to bed.

1.30am just now, very heavy drowsy. Top of head, frontal area heaviness. Headache. Almost unable to think anymore. Sitting on the edge of my bed with big wooden board folded table underneath (supposed to stop drowsiness but doesn't seem to be working so far).

Stopped work. Just a thought: I used my index finger, wrote the sign of the Cross in the air. Big cross. Horizontal line crossed with long down stroke. Made each sign all around my sitting position. Plus over the top of my head to form a ceiling.

So, the signs became like a protective shield with a roof, was my thought. And I imagined it glowing golden as I wrote each one in the air.

Then I turned back to my laptop. Strangely, it worked. No more drowsiness. Lifted. Cleared up enough to think, although not perfect. Slight headache less than before.

Odd. Father is not Christian. If he sent these ghosts, why would making the cross work? Also, I am not religious. And I sneer at Christians & religion. So why would it work for me? Also, I have been thinking that there are no ghosts in my room, just mind projection from evil father.  If father is not Christian & I am not religious... then what is responding to the sign of the cross if not actual presence of ghosts?

I sense no presence in my room. What is responding to the Cross if not ghosts?

After the first time, the clear-up feeling stayed for a while. Then crept back in, trying to come back to my head.

So I did the Cross again 2nd time. It has held up till now. Not perfect, still a little heaviness on top of my head, but clear enough to think & type this.

Weird. Does God exist? If it does, why is nothing done to get rid of these pests that ruin & disturb human lives?

Something responded to the sign of the Cross. Even God does not exist, it exists for whatever has responded. Therefore it works.

Does doubting whether God exists destroy the protection? Does not seem to.  Apparently, my lack of religious belief does not affect it. It still works. Odd. Why?

I walked away to drink from the cup at my bedside, wondering if by walking out of the imaginary  "shield"  I'm no longer under its protection. Upon returning to sit at my laptop, start to become not so good. Heavy weight starts coming back to top of my head. Clears up short while, then it starts again.

A matter of expectation? Expect it not to work when step out & it conforms to the thought?

11:38am Mon 4 Sept.
In the light of the morning, thoughts are clearer. Think better. I recall previously when bro said he was drowsy, he opened photos/images of Jesus Christ in Google images on my laptop. He said straightaway cleared up.

Although I wasn't thinking of this last night, it probably influenced my thought to do the sign of the Cross. Some time ago before bro did the Google images, I held Black Tourmaline in my hand & crossed the air & didn't seem to work.

Oddly, circling the air at the ceiling with my finger clears up the fog, but only while doing it. After stop, it comes back.

What is odd is that I don't sense any presence. If it's a ghost, it's  a Christian ghost. If it's a Christian, then its presence proves that there is in fact, no God. If there was a god, what is this Christian ghost doing here? Obviously, it feared God & was a follower. So, why didn't it go to the realm that it believed in? Or why didn't God remove it?

Excuses shouldn't be created for God to exist. Observe & think. And reach conclusions. What is so bad about a non-existent God? Other animals live without temples & churches. They are more practical realists than humans.




No comments: