Tuesday 26 December 2017

Another Paranormal Night: Help Us Flee! Calling for Crowdfunding



2:23a.m.. Wed 27 Dec 

Imagine being awakened by a ghost or whatever black magic energy in the middle of the night & you have to scold it with vulgarities to make it go away. And it still stays. You can't go back to sleep. That's the end of your sleep after only a few hours.


That's what happening now. It's always around this time that this type of paranormal shit happens.  Another suicide case sent by the madman to haunt my brother's room. Either that or it's the madman's spirit himself.


If only someone can help us get away from all this.  Donate so we can escape this apartment & far from this country out of the madman's reach. E-mail to help: thezinepin@gmail.com

The night started badly.  At my laptop,  there was a sudden drowsiness, uncontrollable. Don't know where it was coming from. Then started coughing without being able to stop.  This paranormal cough been going on for a week or more already.  Physically, I have no cough. Throughout the day, I was forced to cough a few times. At night, at my laptop, the coughing started non-stop & the phlegm began.

Suspect it's the high chair that I'm sitting on.

Also, my bed. When bro or myself sleep on it, we'll wake with a weird headache. Before sleep, we'll feel a super unnatural drowsiness. The same drowsiness that makes us just nod off in the bus without realizing. The drowsiness is so bad, even my force of will can't stop it. It overtakes & before I know it, I've fallen asleep & jerking awake to see where I am before being forced to sleep again even when the bus is nearing my destination. It makes us look as if we are so tired when it's an outside willpower forcing on us some kind of a sleeping spell.

Even at work (at my previous job), I felt very drowsy while standing. My mind was very slurry like wearing a very heavy fog on my head. It was very hard to work in that heavy, slurry fog & yet I had to make myself work for the money.

3:16 a.m. Bro says it's bad tonight.  Very persistent weirdness. When he went to the master bedroom & then outside to the balcony, he felt something stuck onto the back of his head (when it wasn't there before). Don't know what the heck it is.  It is a ghost? Or some kind of energy causing the hallucination of something stuck on him?

If someone could help get us out, we wouldn't need to bother with such things. Whether ghost or not, we don't care to know.