Saturday 16 June 2018

Typical Conversation with Bro

Typical conversation with bro at home. I'm at the laptop in my room. He's cutting out pieces of paper with ...

Bro: I didn't buy bun.
Me (coming out of the room): What u say?
Bro: Didn't buy bun.
Me: Why?
Bro: No money.
Me (pause): Go & draw lah.
Bro: Can Jesus provide bread to me?
Me: His bread is just a wafer. U think it's enough? And it's only .. every fri .. (thinks) or sat...
Bro: No, I saw his last supper table...there was bread.
Me: Was it real bread? (Or imaginary .. like water but illusion it to wine?).
Bro: ......
Me (return to my room to type this).
Bro: I don't know how anyone can eat anything before you die. Quickly pack up & chao (run). Still sit there & last supper yourself. ... (he sits in master bedroom) ... Jurasilam...
Me: What?
Bro: The place he came from. Jurasilam.
Me: Jerusalem. He came from Nazareth. Nazareth is the capital of Jerusalem. Eh, Jerusalem itself is a capital, is it? Of what ah?
Bro: Im Zhai. (don't know).
Me (I laugh): U say it so funnily.
Bro: Yah mah. That place so luan (messy).
Me: *sighs while thinking & typing* (Sian this country... Singapore has nothing)

I think I left $20 in my bank account.
Bro: HUH??? Then...??
Me: Yeah, because they never give me any work. (Fucking shitty country that pays only $8-10/hr. And that's pure money. No CPF deduction. AND YET... still not enough to pay a single bill after 10-12 hrs of work. My utility bill is $105 for this month & it's due on 18 Jun. If don't pay it quickly... water supply will be cut.). Anybody who says "I love SG" must be stupid/mad or both/very free foreigners riding their damn bikes around.

3:28p.m.16 Jun Sat