Sunday 26 June 2011

Tonight's Dinner: Cream Meat Snapper in Vegetable Soup in 7 Parts

Ok, so I cheated with the vegetable soup. It's powdered, but it's still soup and it's fast.

From time to time, I experiment with dinners because there isn't much choice: food outside is expensive, in too small portions and their menu never changes.

My cooking experiments always change. Never 2 meals the same. Never the same meal twice. Always different, not intentionally, but because I can't seem to make the exact same thing twice (even if it's delicious the first time)!

A guy once asked me to be his chef in the kitchen of his intending-to-open cafe, but ultimately it never happened because his dad took him out of the project. For me, that was Ok because I doubted I could cook the same thing twice. If I can't do that, how can I be a chef? My dishes fluctuate regardless of whether I keep recipes!

It's always been my bro's lament that I can't ever seem to make something delicious the same way the second time. For instance, my Very Nice Dark Chocolate Mousse Dessert. And my Very Powerfully Dark Chocolate Truffle Balls.

Click on the full You Tube videos below for the commentary in the descriptions. The lighting is not well captured by the videocam, unfortunately. But tonight's dinner turned out to be Ok.

I have no idea why part 7's screen capture looks so washed out and oddly pixelated... the video is fine, however.















No comments: