Sunday 26 June 2011

Toffifee/Toffee Candy

I like this candy that my bro bought one day from Meidi-ya supermarket.
Since then, I've bought it twice. This one's from Giant supermarket (you can bet it's cheaper than Meidi-ya. Can't remember how much each cost though. Around $3.75@Giant, I think.).

So, I thought to do a video on it, so everyone would know it exists and try it if you want.

The video however, turned into: How Not to open a box of Toffifee Candy.

(Incidentally, it seems You Tube's embed function cannot choose colors for the frame/border anymore?).


You Tube description:

My bro and I had to contain our laughter for this one at the end. Once the cam was switched off, I laughed and laughed. It was decided to leave it as it is, rather than re-take, as a tip on How Not To Open A Box Of Toffifee Candy. The one that fell to the floor was dirtied but after washing off the top (the chocolate part came off with the water), I ate it.

The candy kinda got stuck onto the plastic inside due to the heat of our weather. So, the candy was a little soft and sticky. That's why it couldn't be slipped out of its plastic wrapper easily.




No comments: