Monday 20 May 2013

Natsuyuki Rendezvous Anime

3:27 am Tues 21 May

Natsuyuki Rendezvous

http://anilinkz.com/natsuyuki-rendezvous-episode-1

She's so lucky to have 2 guys love her. 1 dead and 1 alive. So sad for the dead guy. Can't even touch her.




After watching the final episode: Only 11 episodes

Beautiful anime. Made me cry.
How come he still remains even after his wife and Hazuki have already left?
I'm glad he's happy. But sad he has no one. Is he going to float around like that forever?

I love him.

Brought back memories of my own grief. I'm really glad he's happy.
If the person I love is happy like that... I don't know, maybe I'll be happy too, even if I want her back.

I realized I saw the banner for this anime at the side of Animecrazy site when watching other anime previously, but ignored it because the drawing (of Hazuki with short hair) didn't look interesting. 


Animecrazy hangs sometimes.  For last episode, I watched on http://www.animeavenue.net/natsuyuki-rendezvous-episode-11/

The seiyuus (voice cast) are unknowns, except for Jun Fukuyama who voices the husband ghost. Fukuyama voiced Grell in Black Butler.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14198

Last night, I was looking pages and pages for anime to watch in Most Recent anime in Animecrazy until I came upon Natsuyuki Rendevous and liked the story.  Caught my interest right away.  Good idea for a story. Perfect.

The anime plays it unexpectedly.

I've just done watching it. It's not a sad anime, but a very thoughtful and beautiful one that is rare.



No comments: