Saturday 13 June 2015

Spayuri Spa SG (review)


No reply to my enquiry via their website form. Bad sign.

I use a spa's online form or e-mail as a way to test their establishment.  See how long the staff take to reply & how they reply. It's a gauge to see how quick they are on customer service (to see how badly they want my money).  It's a chance for them to impress the customer. It lets me decide if I want to give my business to them.

So far, Spayuri is the only spa that has not replied to an online enquiry. Since they have a website form, they have to ensure that it works & that they are watching it. So there is no excuse for not replying, not receiving, not checking, too busy, etc...

So far, I've e-mailed or used the contact form of several spas & always I've gotten a reply usually the next day. I consider a next day reply to be slow but acceptable. Anything longer is bad. I waited 1 week for Spayuri's reply but none came. 

As Spayuri has no online reviews, I'm not sure if I should try it. However, as it promotes itself as a "cheap" spa with promotional discounts for Home Team etc.., I don't expect it to be good.  Originally, I already don't have a good opinion of Kenko & by extension, don't have a good impression of Spayuri. Together with their no reply to their website online contact form, it will be a spa that I'll continue leaving out.




No comments: