Friday 29 April 2016

Carousell SG Imbecile Copycat Thief Seller Vivacity

Sat 30 Apr 2:31p.m.

Stole my image & copies sellers. 

Poor taste & stupid. 

Because he has no taste, he steals from other sellers' good taste.

What for sell the same items as other sellers? Don't you have your own taste & preference? What a lousy, pathetic man.  Completely disgusts me.

Stole my image. That image is mine because I used my photo editor to bring the separate images together into 1.  This guy stole it & put it into his own photos for the same item that I was selling & priced that item cheaper.

What an imbecile.  Under-pricing the items & under-cutting other sellers. Just to get positive reviews. Something wrong with him. So stupid.  Spoil the market & disadvantage himself. Earn less when he can earn more. Sell for less when can sell for more.

He don't even know the market value of the items he sells.

Bro told me to tell him to take down that photo that is mine.  I said nevermind. I already sold that item whereas he'll still be struggling to sell his.  That item was quite difficult to sell. He stupidly followed me & brought in the same item.

I said he's such an imbecile.  Just let him be.

I have my own methods. And this guy has many limitations. Nothing much to deal with. Want to copy? Go ahead. Boring man. 

A person with lousy taste & mind cannot go higher. He will always be behind.

Previously, his profile icon was even weirder.  One of those My Little Pony pic with rainbow. I thought it was a woman. Reviews say it's a man.  A man who cannot grow up.

He must be one of those stunted weirdos with a fetish for My Little Pony. I heard they have accounts on Facebook.

Looking at his sales record since 2014, it's nowhere near the best. Just like Jamieq.

"Carousell Recommended Seller, Feb 2016"?? Crazy.  Putting that statement himself in his own profile.  Last year, it was 2015 with that Pony thing.

Positive reviews don't mean a thing.  There are sellers who have a collecting addiction for positive reviews. They will do anything to get one.  It doesn't mean they are good people. Prime example is the Fraudster. So "kind" & "friendly". 



A buyer even called him "obedient". Holy crap. Obedient. What a lack of respect for the seller. In so many reviews I've read, I've never once seen a buyer call a seller "obedient".  Really don't know what made this buyer say it.

The imbecile seller Vivacity must have agreed to some out of the way meeting place just to sell one damn bag. What a fool.

If someone dares say I am "obedient", I'll kill him.  But the person won't even have a chance to say it. Because I am not obedient.  And I hate time-wasters & people.  If not for money, I won't even be doing this shit. Complete waste of time. And where's the money? Zero.  I'll starve on Carousell. Stupid place with stupid people.




No comments: