Saturday 7 May 2016

How Dentists Make Money


If there is no hole, make one. And then pretend/proceed to tell customer that it needs repair.

If your teeth is perfect, dentists will look disappointed. They want to see damage so they can "repair" it. 

The hook instrument they use actually damages teeth. Dentists can destroy teeth beyond repair. Beyond the body's ability to heal the tooth/teeth naturally.

All for money.

There's a dentist downstairs my place. Used to be very kind & brilliant in all his work. He worked at high speed, smoothly & expertly. But a few years ago, he went crazy over money.  He got worse.

The last time I saw him, he was very rude, very condescending. Throughout, he was mean. Smiled happily when he talked about extracting all my wisdom teeth.  Pretended to be bashful regarding the price until I pushed & he happily said more than $7000.  Bloody asshole.

Luckily I warned him very firmly not to draw blood when cleaning my teeth. I said it's why I don't go to dentists. He said, "Bleeding is because your gums are weak.".  Don't give me this bullshit.

The gums bleed because the dentist is stupid. Using primitive instruments to injure soft tissue. And they get a degree for that?

That was the last time I went to a dentist.

Later, I heard that my dad's friend went there & cried. Unnecessary torture & suffering.

Actually, you don't need a degree to injure people & lie to them.



No comments: