Thursday 26 May 2016

Disappointed with Ezbuy 65daigou US Order


Ezbuy is just sooo slooww.... & messy with US orders. They don't even know what the US side is doing. I'm so sian to even talk about it (but this is for my record).

Next time I go back to Comgateway.  More expensive but was fast the last time I used it. DHL also good, just that gotta wait for the delivery guy.

Every time I order from the Ezbuy for US orders, it's so slowww... I wait weeks just to get a few items. And now it's even longer. In fact, I didn't get 1 item & even the refund was sloowww until I pushed. And now even my other items also delayed or missing & I didn't get to collect it at the warehouse today.

Don't know what's the matter with Ezbuy.

Only good for China orders. They are after all China. They know the ins & outs of China very well, the sellers & their China domestic delivery system.

EZbuy's US shipping is cheap at just $3.99/500g but... it's so very sloowww & messy. I'm so disappointed with the long waiting time that I have no feelings any more.

The only positive is the clueless but helpful & courteous chat messaging staff.



65daigou (ezbuy) used to be faster for US orders. Orders would be placed same day I ordered & shipped out same day I requested.

Now, they take 2 US days just to place order. Of course Ezbuy has no control over US postal delivery or when sellers send out items. And typically, US side can be quite slow. But Ezbuy adds to the delays.

I've been avoiding ordering from the US because of Ezbuy. But this time, I was thinking of the free agent fee promo to maybe get a few things.

Total 4 items.

3 items from 1 seller. And 1 item from another seller that I've ordered from before (2 or 3 times).

Ezbuy took 2 US days to place order. Normal, working weekdays.  I waited patiently even though it was an unusually long wait just to order.

The 3 items arrived at the warehouse in about 5 days. The single item didn't appear at the warehouse even after 1 week.

I know the time frame of this seller. The seller can be quite slow (based on previous experience) but not this slow. It must be missing. So, I asked about it through the Ezbuy chat. Whether it was lost in transit.

Ezbuy (65daigou) staff said will "check".  A remark was left in my item order:



If I didn't ask, I would have been left waiting & waiting. But I didn't think it was delayed in US shipping. Very likely, it was missing.

I waited, still nothing. So 1 or 2 days later, I asked about the item again through chat.  Look at the clueless staff.

Her "moment" turned out to be quite long. I assumed she was really checking.

Yet to dispatch???  What the heck is she talking about? Where is she getting the information from?  She sees that the seller has yet to dispatch? See from where??

I said:


Either the first staff was lying or this one is trying to smoke through. What's the matter with them?

She replied:
So she wasn't checking the US side all this time?? Then where did she get the information "I see that actually the seller have yet to dispatch"??

I said: Ok.


She disappeared for some time & then said she has informed the US staff to check the order & they will leave a remark in the item order once they have updates.

Their remark:


After more than 1 week (10 days) since order was placed, they say the order was sent to the wrong address. And that's after I asked & pursued.

Whose fault is it? Ezbuy typed the wrong address? Or the seller sent to the wrong address? Or the USPS delivery guy sent to the wrong address?

I didn't want to wait anymore. I said cancel & refund.

No reply for 4 days.

Since order was placed, it went into the 3rd week. I asked in chat why there was no reply. The staff was clueless & I had to explain.


Shortly in the same day, the remark appeared:


So it means that if they don't get a reply from seller, I don't get a refund?

The next day, I didn't want to wait anymore. I didn't see any refund into my prepay. I asked through chat about the refund & mentioned the item being sent to the wrong address.

Ezbuy staff Fye said: ...my colleagues are currently following up for you.


There is no parcel number because warehouse never received it. I explained briefly. 

I like this Fye. She/He handled it very well.  Fye was nice enough to pursue the matter of the wrong address after addressing the refund issue.  She/He was listening at the start.

I asked whether it was Ezbuy that gave wrong address or the seller that sent to wrong address. Of course, I expect them to say it was seller's fault. There's no way of finding out. 

My first thought was that Ezbuy had typed the wrong address in the checkout section. It can easily happen. The seller will just print out exactly what was typed & sticker it to the parcel to be sent out.  So the seller sending it to the wrong address, is unlikely, although possible. The seller is also reputable, making it still more unlikely for it to happen.


True enough, the order was cancelled & refund was in my prepay in the same day after the chat.

At least 65daigou/Ezbuy is reliable in this aspect. However, nothing would have been done (or done much later) if I didn't push it, if I didn't ask & pursue.

So, after waiting 3 weeks, no item.

As for the other 3 US items, I made a trip to the Ezbuy warehouse this afternoon. But returned empty.

The regular auntie was on leave. I hate it when it happens because Ezbuy will put a stupid guy there who is clueless.

The collection was scheduled for 5.30pm onwards. But I was there at about 4pm. Usually, at this time or earlier, collection would be possible.

But this guy looked at his tablet (for the online status) & said it had not arrived.  He didn't even bother getting out of his chair to look for the parcel. 

No"sorry" or anything. Just your business if you waste your time coming down & your parcel is not there (even if it is there).  He merely said I scheduled my collection for 5.30. I said usually, my items would have been delivered by this time.

He said, "It depends.".

I asked, "Sure?" (that it has not arrived). He said, "Yes." and continued looking at his iphone under the table.  I doubt he was looking at the tablet.

Till now, at 10.15pm, the online status of the parcel still has not changed. It says, "Ready for delivery". That guy was reading this when he said the parcel had not arrived. The correct status should be "Out for delivery".

The status is not even updated. The clueless guy didn't even bother to check the goods in the warehouse. I made a wasted trip.

Tell me. How can I not be fed up?

Earlier tonight, I spoke to Ezbuy staff through chat about the 3 items parcel & why I wasn't able to collect it.


Via e-mail?? Why can't she access the status now?


The e-mail never came.  When  I asked through chat in the morning, staff just ignored everything & said my item is still at the warehouse ready for collection.



4 comments:

Greenie said...

They are just patronizing you lah, that's what they are good for.

zinepin said...

Yeah, I realize the chat staff just say whatever they like. They don't know what's going on. They just smoke through with an answer until I tell them that that's what they said yesterday & nothing has been done. Then suddenly they wake up & stop trying to smoke through. These days, even China ordering has become difficult. Something wrong with their purchaser/s.

I just cancelled 2 orders because for 2-3 days, they didn't order. When I asked for update, the chat person tried to smoke through.

Anonymous said...

same situation here.
super slow.
and super blur support staff
(probably outsourced to god-knows-where)
conclusion: ezbuy for china only

Cradle to Cradle Studio said...

Actually Com gateway is cheaper and faster. The agent fee cost $79 for expensive items. Agents are normally oblivious and take very long to reply 1 simple question. Ezbuy discount coupons virtually never worked. By the time they come back to you, the offer ended. Such a cheat!