Wednesday 19 October 2016

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Ep 18 A Pity


Seeing the prince/king kissing her, I think how the other guy would have kissed her. I prefer the Other Guy.  Sexier. Subtly, sexily intelligent. His kissing should be better. I'm curious how his kissing will be like.

Unfortunately, he got himself killed... because she didn't love him. How can a smart man be so silly to loose his life like that? Against a few lousy assassins.  So many assassins not to get 1 girl, but actually sent in case he rebels.

I'm also comparing this king's kiss with Lee Joon Gi's kiss in Scarlet Heart Ep 16 (Joon Gi puts his finger just under the girl's ear).  I think this king guy kisses better.

 

The Other Guy.  Kim Yoon Sung. Section Chief of Culture & Education.

I love all the clothes he wears. So beautiful & romantic clothing. Floral designs & handsome. Everytime he shows up in a new outfit, I go "wow".  Every piece is very nice. I ought to do a compilation of all his robes. I have not seen a man look so cool & impressive in floral robes.

So kingly compared to the real king.  When he's sad, he's even handsomer. His eyebrows so expressive & sorrowful towards another man (Byung Yun) Ep 17.  I've never seen a man look so handsome when he's sad.

Very calm, very steady, very quietly intelligent & quitely steadfast man. To be loved by him, it's a privilege. To have him on your side, is lucky.

I love his voice. Very soothing. Soft & calm.

I wished he didn't die & was miraculously saved.  I don't care for the king. Yeah, the king is smart & good-looking. But this Other Guy is a different level.  For the king, to lose him, is to lose an asset. 

Unfortunately, Ra On never got to be kissed by him. What a pity... (even if you want to lie on her lap, also don't have to go to this extent of getting yourself killed just to have your head lay on her lap.).

I have to be careful that when writing my novel, I don't make my characters make stupid decisions just to force an effect that I want.

 

He always looks very cool & calm. I've never seen him look so affected, so distraught & so sad.  Handsome even when sad. You have to see the video to see the handsomeness. These screenshots aren't showing it well.


 
 
 

Arhhh.... why can't all men look like this?


He's so damn cool. Took the sword with his bare hands away from the Crown Prince (his best friend). So cool 2 men protecting her at the same time. Yoon Sung really loves her badly (as he says). I think he loves her even more than the Crown Prince.

 

 
 
He makes me smile stupidly.




No comments: