Monday 3 October 2016

Ep 12 Scarlet Heart Ryeo Eng Sub Hae Soo Joon Gi Bloopers


Wahh... after 1 year, he returns looking so damn handsome & pretty.  I love the size difference between her & him. Sexy.   [Ep12, I don't know what the director is doing. Very disjointed scenes. When did Hae Soo get to know that dancer-assassin woman? The director just skipped over an entire year of relationships without telling the audience.].

 
 
 

Odd angle of his adam's apple:  It keeps sticking out under his chin like that:


 This part, he's just so absolutely takes-my-breath-away handsome. Sexy.

 
 

Also, at the start of the episode, the light shines on his eyes, giving it a strange color like a black wolf's eyes. There's a ring of light. Interesting color.  He says, "I am not a king. Neither do I intend to be king.".


At the laundry poles, 4th prince appears after returning from being sent away.

He: You really won't listen no matter what.
He: You were to stay Damiwon, not allowed to leave.
He: That's why I say. Compared to a palace lady, you're more suited being a hard-labor palace slave.
He: I missed you a lot.
She: You shouldn't be here. Just treat it as if you never saw me.
He's very kind. Notices her rough hands but he still smiles for her & says she's still beautiful.
He: You haven't changed a bit. Very beautiful.
She: Why...

 She: Why have you covered up your face again?

She: Did you forget how to apply the make-up?

She:
The scar become bad again?
She: You obviously hate (wearing) it... why do you...

He takes it off, revealing his super sexy, coy look.
He: I was afraid I would forget you. That's why I never took it off.

He: I swore I would return to look for you again.
She says she's no longer a Damiwon lady. Their ranks are different. Since he has safely returned & seen that she is well, it's fine as it is.




So many people on the set & nobody notices mistakes. In this scene, Hae Soo "forgets" that she has a bad leg. She is clearly walking smoothly:

Maybe someone remembered. The next frame shows her walking with an obvious limp:

If I were her, I'll keep going back to that bathing pool to try going back home. Dismissed from Damiwon, there's no way to go back. Also, it's sealed from inside now.  She should get help from the 4th prince to secretly move those rocks. Why waste time in Goryeo? And become unnecessarily injured.


I love the way he holds & touches her hand. So gentle.


Actually, why would they allow weapons to be brought into a dance in front of the king?





No comments: