Saturday 26 November 2016

Salon Hair Needs Difference Women vs Men?


I'm looking for salon again... Saw this while looking at Beauty Undercover website: Click to enlarge.

Was thinking... No wonder hairstyists always talk to me. Although I'm female, it seems I've a more manly mind than other women.

1) I don't like hairstylists talking to me. Prefer silent. Just do your job & you better do it well. Otherwise, I'll kill you. Talking distracts the hairstylist. The mind cannot give equal attention to both things at the same time. I want to see excellent performance not chitchat. Why would I "confide" anything to a stranger who cuts my hair only once a month or once every two months?

2) I returned to a hair salon because of the head massage & shampooing that I missed after so long since I was first upset & didn't return. When I said I visited for the hair massage, the new hairstylist said, "What about the haircut? I'll make sure the haircut is as good.".

While the haircut is important, a good hair shampoo massage is equally so.

3) I just want a fabulous haircut. No need dye, no need rebond perm whatever. You can't make money off of me using such tactics. Too many salons can only do color. Their "stylists" cannot do haircuts because haircutting is a skill that's acquired through experience & exposure.  Their stylists are typically young punks.

After so many tries of salons, I have not come across one that has hairstylists who are good at haircuts. Haircutting is the most basic thing in a salon & yet they cannot do. And dare to charge so much.



No comments: