Wednesday 11 January 2017

Demon in our House: A Father's Mistake


1:38am 12 Jan Thurs.

Bro should not be in this alone. I have to help him. But how? Against this demon of our house. We think it is trying to collect the "bill" owed to it even though it is not fair.

This demon that my father brought into the house when we were children. What a burden he has put on us. We do not know how to get rid of it.

Even though when young, my bro consulted it a lot, it was without knowing the price that this demon did not state. It is not fair to demand a bill for things that we did not know have a price.

Bro says if it had stated outright there is a price, would people still dare to consult it? It is like a dishonest salesman. Selling an aquarium that he won't point out that there's a crack if you do not see it yourself.

There has to be a way. My brother is in this alone & going crazy. He is trying his best to fight against it but right now, it seems we have reached a limit.

Surely, there is a way. But how?

I feel I am leaving it to bro to solve it himself, because it affects him & not me (at least not as bad as it's affecting him). I realize just now, that he is alone in his battle. I have to help him. I don't know what to do.

Misfortune. Out of so many billions of people in this world, this demon chose us. So many evil people with plenty of negative energies to feed on, yet it chose us. Why?

Is it because watching good people being destroyed is more fun than feeding off of already evil people with negative energies? Some kind of sadistic, bored enjoyment to laugh at?

How can I help my brother who means all the world to me?

Lights, crystals, aluminum foil, smudging. Only these 4. And still, he feels the effects of whatever this "thing" is doing to him at night &/or in the day.

We cannot get rid of the statue because it belongs to my father who refuses to take it with him. He does not know what his foolishness is doing to us. Whether he is still our father, I do not know anymore. Has he been completely taken over? Does he even know? At this point, I doubt he can even stop it from inside himself.

All the religions in this world are the same. Evil. There is no god. Only evil. Humans & other animals are a reflection of that evil. If there is such a thing as "Creation", then that creator is evil.

When people pray & their prayers are answered, there is a price. An unspoken bill. Nothing is free.

People ask for good grades, for a son or a daughter, ask about jobs, whether I should buy this handbag, even what to do about being constipated.  Without knowing that the price far outweighs what they are asking for. Such trival requests in exchange for your life or a loved one's life. Is that worth it?

You ask. You get. How can it be free?

The church has statues that don't speak. And there are no human mediums to speak for them. But that does not mean they are safe. When you pray to get something, it will generate a bill.  Temples are the same.

In all the years living with a medium & his demon/s, only now I realize. What a father's folly has done to us.

As children, we could not refuse or protest, even though I saw it was wrong & was afraid of how bad it would go. It was not our place to go against our father. And so,  decades later, we pay the price.

How can that be fair?

At this point in time, much of the years of our lives are gone. We just want to do what we want for the remainder. Yet this demon keeps plaguing us, day after day.

It is not fair that we should endure this for more years of our lives. It is also not fair that the demon is collecting what it perceives to be some debt owed to it.  Just like the One-China policy that China claims is its right when it is barbaric & nobody recognizes the claim.

We are not bound to pay the demon's bills (of service or whatever it perceives it to be) because it was not stated beforehand. We did not know. We did not agree to any such terms. There is no contract.

You cannot force a contract on someone who did not sign. Or apparently, signature is not needed? Just because we asked for its advice or help in the past, it means we automatically signed our death bills?

I don't know why I keep thinking that it is bro's mistake & he has to bear it. What's the matter with me?

It is not a bill that he has to pay. I have to help him get out of it. But how?

In the movie, Captain Jack Sparrow had to pay because he made a deal. But in our case, we made no such deal. We asked for help, assuming it would be freely given. Without knowing what we were dealing with.

Not just us. Many people were drawn to it, expecting free answers & solutions to their life's problems. Life's problems that are nothing compared to what the bill is going to be. The bill that nobody knows about.

Humans are weak & stupid. Their trust is easily gained. Once you have it, you can do whatever you wish.  This is the way of governments & demons.

All this talk. But how am I going to help him?

In the first place, what is this demon in our house? I do not know.

Am I confident of finding a solution? I don't know but I have to be. In the anime, Hijikata said, "Nobody fights a battle to lose.".

But how are we to win? I will search & keep searching.


No comments: