Tuesday 31 January 2017

Ezbuy US Ordering Also No Order on CNY: Super Slow Recovery Post-CNY


1 Feb Wed 11:31am

Ezbuy is so damn slow. They didn't say their US staff also on long CNY holiday. Only informed that China ordering & shipping will be non-existent during an overly & unnecessarily long CNY period that they give themselves. I hate China.

*shakes head* How can a purchasing & forwarding company take so many days off even after CNY? Look at the live chat date of recovery: holiday until 1 Feb!! Terrible.

Look at the e-mail enquiry recovery: until 5 Feb.

No purchasing even on 3 Feb.

Even if no China purchasing, there should still be US purchasing, right? The US side shouldn't be affected by CNY.  But Mon & Tues (30th & 31st Jan) also no purchasing.

It means their US purchasers are in Singapore.  These days, I also noticed they started ordering during SG daytime (which is late at night or in the middle of the night in the US).  If the purchasers are really in the US, then they are just slow. 

Look at their "operation" schedule for CNY period below:  No mention of US side stopping.

I submitted my US orders since 29 Jan.  Still not yet ordered as this post. Very inefficient.

In the first place, why have such a long post-CNY break that inconveniences customers? Second, since Ezbuy is going to halt US purchasing as well,  Ezbuy needs to inform. I don't even know when my items are going to be ordered.

I mean, come on. It's business as usual for so many companies already. Even Daiso was business as usual on 28 Jan. And Ezbuy is supposed to be a "big" company. Not a little shop somewhere.  Why are you taking more than 1 week holiday since 27 Jan?

Even the China Taobao sellers are online & open for business yesterday (31 Jan).

I could order direct from the US but shipping costs more to SG (than going through Ezbuy's air rate). And my order will go through Singpost which has become unpredictable crap.  EMS/Speedpost is as good as non-existent since it causes so much stress now, it can't even be used to order anything.

Recently, before CNY, I happened to meet the usual nice lady at Tanjong Pagar warehouse. She had quit some months ago but never mentioned the reason. That day, I was very surprised to see her back. She said she was just dropping by, not back working.

When the Ezbuy guys handed me my parcels, she looked on & commented, "No plastic bag?". I said these days, Ezbuy has even stopped giving plastic bags. She said, "Yeah! Si Bei Ngeow hor?!! Si Bei Ngeow!!". She shook her head with emphasis on "si bei ngeow" (super stingy).  I agreed. 

The amount of money Ezbuy makes, they can't even give a plastic bag to customers? It's stingy because previously, they used to have plastic bags at the warehouse collection offices. Even at Taiseng recently, the staff said they did not have a plastic bag. I had to carry the loose items that I took out from the item's box that was too big & bashed up.

[Update 1:23pm:  They just ordered my items & it's 9.22pm in Oregon.]
[Update 8:03pm: My other US item has also updated to "arrange delivery" after 7 days shipping. 3 days earlier than ETA date.  Finally, Ezbuy has awakened. Things are moving again.]

Update 11.04pm 2 Feb Thurs:  Even the China couriers are moving already. Ezbuy still sleeping post-CNY:


Ezbuy's operation schedule for CNY:





No comments: