Sunday 5 February 2017

Ezbuy's Fake "Korea" Purchasing Agent Service: Facebook Deleted My Comment

2:20am 6 Feb Mon

It was just a normal question in their Facebook. I asked, "When can I buy from all Korean websites?".

It was deleted. What's so difficult about replying to this question? Why delete it?  Ezbuy said it was not deleted. Then why is it missing?

It's all the more disturbing considering I have been buying through Ezbuy & put up with their crap since when they were 65daigou. I've said it many times before that if there was a better agent (I used to have my own agents who worked only for me), I wouldn't use Ezbuy (65daigou).

If possible, try to avoid Ezbuy. A lot of comments in their Facebook have said they are unreliable. I have to agree that to some extent Ezbuy cannot be trusted. Previously, they have also been deleting chunks of negative comments from their Facebook.

They also tend to change their way of doing things suddenly without informing customers.  It's best not to put too much money into them or into your purchases. One day, if they suddenly "disappear", at least the loss is not so great.  Just a precaution.

If you run a business, you cannot rely on Ezbuy because there is no guarantee your stock will arrive on time. As many long-time customers know, their ordering processing, "inspection" & shipping times are not reliable.

At the moment, Ezbuy is getting people to buy only a few selected Korean skincare & cosmetics products at Ezbuy's listed prices. They don't have actual stock. And the items are listed on Ezbuy's website (not the actual brands' sites.).

When you enter a Korean website URL in Ezbuy's search box, Ezbuy's system will only show the 3 countries that you can buy from. Korea is absent.  

In other words, Ezbuy is conducting a spree for only Korean skincare & cosmetics products.  It is not a true purchasing agent for Korean websites.  Not even for Korean skincare & cosmetics products since Ezbuy lists the items on its own page (rather than leading to brands' websites that contain the full range of products.).

But Ezbuy makes it look as if it's a purchasing agent for Korea by stating "Korea Ezbuy" "New Service Launch".

Purchasing agent means customer can buy from any website of that country through the agent who will ship the items to customers. If purchasing agent cannot purchase from the websites, then that is not a purchasing agent. 

Previously, I asked their chat staff when I can buy from Korean websites. The staff said "soon". I guess she was referring to this "new launch" that is actually a spree of only skincare & cosmetics items. Now, I asked in their Facebook & my question was deleted.

In the past, I bought from a Korean purchasing agent. But when items enter Singapore, they go through Speedpost/EMS. In the past, this was fine. It took only 2 days to receive my parcels. Now, I can't use Speedpost anymore because it has become shit.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, does that mean Ezbuy is selling fake korean skincare products? I'm thinking of purchasing the korean skincare products from them, but after reading your post, im having second thoughts...