Sunday 4 July 2021

Covid & Asian Discrimination

6.40p.m. Sunday 4 July 2021

No matter how beautiful a land is, it's not worth going to, if the people endangers your life rather than the terrain or Covid. No country is worth your money,  no country is worth going to if there's physical violence. Ultimately,  it's just a piece of land that will remain and break up in geological processes even after humans are gone. 

Mountains, meadows,  lakes, canals, forests...not worth getting killed over. 

I best stick to Asian countries. Unfortunately,  that's how it is in this era. Never changed even in this century. Even in Singapore,  there age discrimination/ageism.

Maybe one day,  I will have a clear and safe chance to go Europe. Maybe in my next life, but I am not coming back. 

I am content with reading and seeing photos of European countries which appear to be boring anyway unless you are a fan of old architecture, old buildings.

No comments: