Saturday 14 May 2011

OmTantra: Complete Waste of Money!

http://www.omtantra.com/services.html

What a cheat. Don't even bother trying.  
Ladies & Men, it is not worth your money. 
Fraud, scam.


1) Unprofessional & unskilled "therapist"
2) Unprofessional & bad service from both the agent (pimp) & "therapist" (whore)
3) Did not adhere to customer's requirements.
4) Mistakes everywhere. 

Better off doing it to yourself if sexual gratification is the goal.
Better off going to a real spa if massage is wanted.
Even if really desperate for both sexual gratification and massage, avoid OmTantra at all costs!

Don't be fooled by the so-called Tantra or Tantric massage at their website.

What you get is not a therapist but a poor-grade prostitute who don't even know what is pleasure or pleasurable, let alone what is Tantra or Tantric massage. And yet take your money at the end of it!


How it went:


After browsing their website, I sent e-mail enquiry on 9 May, asking if it were possible to select masseuse based on nationality (example: locals, Filipinos etc..). 


The reply came from someone named "Enzo" (quoted from e-mail):


All therapists are Singaporean, female (Chinese or Malay) age between 27 - 31yrs. All therapists from Omtantra Singapore are well trained in Omtantra Signature Massage (An Ancient Arousal Massage from the book of Kama Sutra).

Sounds good?

It piqued my curiosity and interest that all are "Singaporean" because I felt it was doubtful that Singaporeans would be interested in such "jobs". It would be tough to almost impossible to have "Singaporeans" unless the service is a legit spa establishment. Very few Singaporeans would stoop to doing this type of freelancing.

I have been to many spas in Singapore and know their general way of doing things. What is professional, what is not; what is good and what is not.

For massages, I don't mind prices, even within the $300~400 range. But the masseuse and massage must be good. This is professional and expected service towards a paying customer.


What OmTantra did was unforgivable.


Since the e-mail reply said that the "therapists" are "well-trained" in the art, on 11 May Wednesday, I SMSed the number to book a 60 mins massage for Friday 13th @ $220. I specified: Female to female, non-smoking therapist.

The reply was that the massage was confirmed.

However, a few minutes later, another SMS came, asking for my name, despite my leaving my name in all my outgoing SMSes.

Another SMS quickly followed it: "sory wrong message send".

A bad sign (unprofessional and sloppy). It meant this person did not note down the bookings and was careless. From the SMSes, the person also did not seem to have a good educational English standard. Possibly foreigner with a name "Enzo".

However, I was curious.


Since the massage booking was confirmed, I booked a hotel room for $211 (with GST) and informed Enzo that the room number will only be known when checking in at 2pm on that day.
 

On 13th morning, I received a confirmation SMS:  "Ur booking is confirmed for today 3pm. Omtantra Signature Massage 90 mins (S$300). Ur therapists for today is Ms Carol.  Pls take a good shower, relax and enjoy. Enzo (Omtantra Singapore) London U.K"

First of all, that was not my original booking. Second, what pretense was this "London U.K?". I doubt there is any London U.K. establishment that teaches such "massage".

I replied that the booking was for 60 mins @ $220. The reply was simply: "Ok".

There was no apology for the carelessness or the mistake.

At about 2.20 pm, Enzo called to ask if I had checked into the hotel room. His voice and words did not sound local and almost haltingly.


I said I was on my way to reception. (I did not appreciate the urgency since he was not the masseuse and it was still early.).

Right after checking in and in my room, an SMS asking again if I had checked into the hotel. I replied that I would like to meet the therapist in the lobby. The reply was: "Its better to provide room number. Therapist will go straight up to the room.. ".

I assumed this was so that I would not have the contact number of the "therapist" as he was the middleman.

Fine. I replied "Ok", and gave him the room number (assuming he would convey this to the masseuse).


In the room, the phone rang but I didn't answer the first time. It rang again and I picked it up. A woman spoke my English name haltingly in an uneducated, rough and foreign voice. Couldn't even speak a simple, common, 1-word English name. 


I wondered how come the front desk staff suddenly became uneducated when they had been fine earlier.

I guessed it was the masseuse and felt sinking disappointment. I was expecting a Singaporean, not some China foreigner who couldn't even speak English.

I asked if she was the masseuse. She said yes, and whether I was coming down or was she going up.


(Wasn't it conveyed to her that she was supposed to come up? I didn't appreciate that she had used the hotel phone to call me. 

The fact that she could use the hotel line meant Enzo had informed her of the room number. Why did he not inform her accordingly? )

I said I'd be coming down.

Out the lift door, I  found the woman standing just outside. First impression of her: her face looked rather worn and older than expected, and lacked sleep. Not attractive. She also did not look local.


At this point, I should have stopped and sent her back, since she didn't meet my specifications. Yet I wanted to give her a chance and was curious how this massage was going to be.

Took her up to the room and she began a little conversation (which I'd rather not have since talk doesn't equate to a good massage. Good or not, only the massage will tell, as learned from past experience with another such freelancer previously.).

She wasn't Singaporean. She was a Malaysia PR. A permanent resident is not a Singaporean, even if according to her, she had stayed in Singapore for more than 10 years. Look who our Permanent Resident status is given out to.

In the room, a short interview with her made me even more certain that she would not be able to fulfill my requirements. At one point, I could smell cigarette smoke on her breath. A smoker. 

She worked the motels with local men, and said the business isn't popular, with just 1 or 2 customers a day. Most of the business comes from western men "Angmohs" who come to Singapore for business and stay in hotels such as the Pan Pacific. And she started working for this "company" just 3 months ago and had no idea if OmTantra is the same as Red Tantra massage website (even though she kept switching the names of the two as if they were one and the same). 


She said she used to work in "spas for men", Chinatown area etc.."not small" spas like 1 or 2 rooms, but "big ones, ten rooms type." (that's supposed to impress). I asked the names of the spas, whether it was Urban Homme for instance, and her face showed unawareness of the name. When I happened to mention The Oriental Spa (Mandarin Oriental hotel), again she showed no recognition of the name.

It showed what spas she has been doing. She said the spas have closed down (not sure which spa or spas she meant) and that's why now she was freelancing. 


I told her of a previous freelancer who didn't know how to massage at all (a female gym instructor who didn't know the meaning of "erotic"), wasted my hotel room money and payment for the massage. 

Seeing my doubt regarding the "tantric" massage this time, she said, "Don't worry, I give you good service.". 


I doubted it.  

I told her to wash her hands (because I saw they were not clean). And she said she would be doing so. 

Just before she washed at the basin, I said she could use any of the shower gels or soap she wanted, or even take a shower. (I had already showered before coming to the hotel). 

Since the SMS to me had said to "take a good shower", it's only fair that the "therapist" does the same.

As she washed at the basin, I opened the soap wrapper and tossed the small circular bar into the soap dish. Then she asked if I was staying the night in the hotel room. I said, "Yes, I booked the room for the massage.I don't like Hotel 81 and Fragrance hotels. So cheapskate.". She made no comment.

She took off her clothes rather fast while preparing the bed. Then put out 2 nameless containers on the bed near the right pillow: one with a clear liquid that she said was Olive oil and one a green gel (looking like Aloe Vera).

I took out my olive oil and compared the color with hers. I wasn't certain if hers was really olive oil and asked if she diluted it with something. She said it wasn't diluted with anything and that it was olive oil from Mustafa that cannot be found elsewhere whereas mine could be found everywhere.

Up to this point, I had taken off only my cotton jacket and draped it neatly over my left forearm (which I never did before). I felt reluctant to remove the rest of my clothes and would rather have them on.  This was a big difference to when I got off my clothes without any prompting in my first experience with the first freelancer (the gym instructor). You could say once bitten, twice shy. 


The signs didn't look good.

Seeing that I was still fully clothed, she mistook it for shyness. 

I remained clothed because considering the interview with her so far, I didn't think she was capable of giving me the massage I wanted, or worse.

However, at her insistence, I finally turned my back to her and drew up my top clothing. She saw my back and asked if I always swam: a common remark.

I was about to get onto the bed in my bra and g-string when she insisted that I remove them as well. I said "Shouldn't you remove them for me?". She didn't understand what I said, so I said, "Nevermind.".

As a masseuse in the erotic arts, shouldn't she be in tune with what turns the customer on? But no, she thinks it's all about nudity and just plain going at it.


After getting nude, I climbed onto the bed and laid on my stomach on top of a bath towel that she had spread in parallel with the width of the bed.

We had decided to use my Olive oil and she started on my back. She had positioned herself in between my lower legs.


Her strokes were light, which was Ok (though too light). Then I realized there was no technique and it was repetitive. Over and over, the same sweeping stroke down, then up the back. It was boring. That was number 1.

I asked her whether she was certified and where did she learn her massage. She was taken by surprise and thought for a while: "Where ah...", plainly thinking up an answer. Finally, she loosely and unconvincingly said "Singapore" and later added she went to Macau for a 1 week "course".  (So much for "well-trained"). 

Macau teaches Tantric massage? And for 1 week only? Even if Macau teaches massage, it would not be Tantric. What kind of massage can Macau teach? Did her massage mean Mahjong?  


She began to mention the exact same things as the first freelancer told me previously: that local men were "cheap" in that they wanted everything cheap, good and big in the price--blow-job, massage oil and sex included. Same as the other freelancer, she laughed at the men's cheapness as if she were above them. 

(My thought was that if she was so disgusted as she sounded, why do it? Obviously, these women love doing it with men and need it. It's not as if there are no other jobs out there.).


Number 2 was a stroke that was new to me. It was a rolling pressure on the buttocks. It felt interesting but that was all it was.

Number 3 was a stroke that I hadn't felt for a while in spas: gentle palms pressing and walking down upon the back of both thighs and legs.

Number 4 was a brief stroke with her fingers up to the groin on both sides, brushing the inner area lightly in the process.

Number 5 was fingertips lightly going around the back and shoulders, playfully teasing and sexy. This is what The Oriental Spa (Mandarin Oriental hotel) sometimes does for me.


She did not massage my feet, which the spas always do. I realize such freelancers will avoid massaging the feet, probably because they don't know how to. I noticed this masseuse would stop abruptly at the upper arms and not go down to the hands, which was strange as she cuts out the smooth massage flow. Spas never do that.

Considering the sloppiness of "Enzo", I figured he didn't tell her it was 60 mins. It would be to my benefit if she gives a 90 mins but I'd be paying for a 60. Either way, the agent benefits.


However, I didn't want any inconvenient argument over it at the end and didn't feel any advantage over it, so decided to tell her.

When I mentioned that it was a 60 mins, she was surprised (as expected) and called Enzo. She spoke to him in Mandarin (so he does know Chinese) and he confirmed it.

She said luckily I told her, otherwise she would do it slowly, assuming there's still time.

I told her I only brought enough to pay for 60 mins.

Her mobile was at her side and it kept ringing while the massage was going on. She tried not to answer it, but she would read the SMSes. 

Which professional masseuse does that while working?


During the massage, she mentioned that western men would just lay there during the massage and not touch her. I found that odd, as did she.

Local men would touch her and disrupt the massage. However, she said she didn't do blow jobs or have sex with them (which I felt was doubtful).

Now, in hindsight, I know why western men don't touch her. It's because the massage is so boring, it doesn't arouse. It is so bad that you wouldn't think of touching her or even want to bother.  

 
Turning over on my back, she began on my front with unvarying strokes. It was hardly erotic or arousing. 

Where's the so-called Tantra or Tantric way of massage? As I had seen in videos in Red Tantra massage website, Tantra or Tantric massage is the arousal of the senses in more artful ways than what this woman was doing to me. While Red Tantra massage website claims to use Swedish massage, where's the Swedish from this woman?

Her number 6 was similar to number 4, but briefly brushing up the front area between the legs in an upward tease with her fingers. 

That was it. Tantric massage in 6 strokes. 

By now, the highlight, or more correctly--the horrible--was yet to come. 


She proceeded to put on a pair of surgical gloves from a Ziploc plastic bag (the only pair of gloves I could see in the bag) as if she's so hygienic, then opened the container of green gel and put lots of it on her fingers and started applying it to my private area.

She said it was "K-Y" lubricant which "all females need when doing this". 

All females of course, Do Not need this. Shows how little she knows about her own gender, what turns them on and how to pleasure them. Females only need this when the lover is pathetically bad at arousal. 

I should have stopped her at this point, but unfortunately, didn't because I was still curious and hadn't been satisfied. 

The sight of the surgical gloves completely killed everything. The massage just turned into a medical examination?

And what was this medical examiner going to do next?

She started rubbing the lubricant all over, like a cook rubbing marination over a chicken (brings to mind Mr Bean with the turkey) . She started pushing her fingers here and there. Then when I said a vibrator would do a better job, she started jiggling her fingers intermittently and roughly on what she said women are aroused at "if not here, then where?".

I am not machinery, please have some sense and intelligence. 

How can anyone be aroused with such bad massage? If this is Tantric massage, it is truly laughable. This is the highlight? 

Without asking for my preference or permission, she had used tingle lube. And applied so much of it that it felt so uncomfortable that I wanted to kick her. When I said she had used too much, she denied, saying that it was already little. The tingling sensation alone killed Everything. It wasn't erotic, wasn't sexy, just made me want to wash it off.

What a stupid woman. I rarely use that "s" word, but here, there is no better word.

She rubbed and jiggled while focused on that area as if the customer was a detached portion without feeling. It of course started to hurt because of the rough friction of stupidity against a sensitive area.

I said, "Don't do it too hard, or it will hurt.". 

She agreed but still continued her ridiculous motions. I felt so bored and so indescribably given up, that I just tilted up my head to stare at the windows behind the bed.  

She said it takes time for women to climax. Even she herself takes a long time when making love (goes to show the type of lover she has). 

I told her, "when I do it for myself, it takes only 3 mins.". She couldn't believe it. I repeated, "3 mins" and put up 3 fingers.  (That seemed to put out some of her steam by the look on her face. In fact, it can take just 1 or 2 mins from start to finish. Believe it, I check the clock.).

I said, "It's because I know where and how to touch, whereas you don't.". She didn't seem to understand what I meant.

At one point, she used the back of her gloved hand and it did feel just slightly better, but then Not noticing my change of mood, she then switched back to her ineffectual "massage" and killed it entirely. 


The abrasion was starting to make itself more known, making me wonder how much more my poor sensitive area could take.

Suddenly, she stopped and the tingling sensation was so bad, my left leg jerked a little in reflex and almost hit her. As it was, it merely bumped against the side of her face.

I said, "60 mins already?".

She turned to look at long table where there wasn't any clock that I noticed, and said "Yes.".

This was the worst "massage" I had ever had. It was so unsatisfactory, it was amazing. Anybody would not fault me for not paying for it. 

On top of enduring such bad service, I was injured by her rough handling.  The hurt from the abrasion was enough reason to sue both her and the agent. 


As she stood up from the bed, I glanced down along her body and wondered if I should show her what is meant by erotic massage. Then decided she wasn't worth it. Her poor massage killed any attractiveness in her. I didn't want to touch her. Who was the paying customer anyway?

Sexual arousal has everything to do with the mind. Arouse the mind and the body follows. With a boorish "massage" like hers reflecting on her stupidity, it totally puts anybody out.

That must have been what put out the westerners who likely have higher expectations than local men. It is odd that western men would not touch, considering their bolder natures. They might ask first, but it is doubtful they would completely refrain if the massage is that good.

One can hardly believe her claim that a "Japanese" young woman said she enjoyed the massage so much that she could "come and come" multiple times.

The "therapist" washed herself at the basin and the issue of whether she re-used the gloves came up. I seemed to have seen her pull off the gloves and throw into the bin under the long desk before she went to the bathroom, but I wasn't sure. 

Considering how bad the whole thing was, I wouldn't put it beyond her to re-use the gloves. "Do you?". I asked while on the bed.

In the bathroom, she replied, "Of course not. You so cute leah, asking the question.". 

That word "cute" displeased me greatly. The previous freelancer had used the same term. Somehow, such women feel the need to put the customer down because the customer did not respond well to their bad "service".  I get the impression that they "work better" on local men and become dismissive of women who do not appreciate their cavewoman approach.    


It is doubtful even local men will appreciate their "service" since these women are clueless about the finer points of sexual arousal and tease. It is a waste of money to pay for something that can be done by yourself for free and more satisfactorily.

I'm guessing many local men have already experienced such scams, which is why according to her, such business is not popular (or not as popular as I thought). I'm one of those people who still didn't know.


(Is my $220 cute also? Then if I don't pay you, is that also cute?).

It was like being cheated by the previous freelancer all over again. A replay. The disappointment was almost too much, too painful to bear. I could hardly speak for it.

To convey my utter disappointment as she was at the bathroom basin, I repeated that the first one that I had booked a hotel room for, didn't know how to massage. (I left it hanging that this time was the same).

As she walked out of the bathroom, I said I don't know when I will find the right one. I was close to tears inside.

She didn't seem to listen, brushing it off with a weak, insensitive smiling sound. To more clearly convey that her "service" was a letdown, I asked if she had friends to recommend who could massage (with no real interest in the information). As expected, she said no.
 
Her service and attitude were so bad (even worse than the first freelancer) and my disappointment so great, that the thought of payment went out of my mind for a while, until I realized I hadn't paid and had to.

Her mobile phone rang and it was Enzo asking that she head to Hotel 81 at Bencoolen street. (Didn't she say earlier that business was poor?). 

Absently, she asked me if Bencoolen was nearby. When I didn't reply, she talked to herself that it should be. 

I went to my wallet and it was difficult to count the cash to give to her. Very difficult to have to give away the $220, but I am not the sort to not pay for a massage. 


She was now flitting about, eager to meet her next payment.

I moved the cash in my hands to her, but she seemed to ignore it. Odd. I tried again, and again she seemed a little reluctant to take it, until she finally did with both hands. 

In hindsight, perhaps, I think even she felt she had no right taking the cash when her service was so unsatisfactory. No one likes paying for total disappointment, more so in this area. And she knew full well she was a total letdown. 


As she packed her items, it seemed to take too long. Wrapped in a white bath towel, I walked to the door and held it open for her to get out. 

Yet, she didn't leave but stood in front of the mirror and started applying make-up. 

It tried my patience, but it shows how patient I can be as I stood there, holding the door and waiting for her as she hurriedly patted powder to her face.

I realized she did not have on any make-up when meeting me. Am I not a paying customer to deserve make-up? Yet she puts on make-up for a man? What am I? 

A professional would look her best for her customers whether they are male or female. 

What is this? Using my room after such bad service, to put on make up for a man next in line, while letting me wait? As a woman, it is very insulting to me. Don't she have a compact case with a mirror? Do I not pay according to the website price like other customers?  I paid, our deal is over, now get out. The extension of time is not a given. 

I actually had a right to push her out.

As a man, I would also be insulted and offended that having endured and paid for such bad service, I have to endure my room being used by this woman to do up herself for the next customer, while I wait.

I feel very used and the $220 very painful to part with. Normally, I am casual and forgiving with money. But not this time. 


I found out from her that she earns only $80 of the amount given to her. "Enzo" takes the rest. The $220 is not all hers, but "belongs to company" (as if a one-man sloppy show like "Enzo" can be called a company. No business registration number and it's doubtful such a business can even be legitimately registered.).

Enzo takes more than half of what she earns, messing up schedules and not having to actually do anything. 

That, I think, is her retribution. To give more than half of what she earns (64%. Is that even possible?) to a pimp who doesn't care if she gives a 60 or 90 mins massage, doesn't update her on anything, and who is a liar. To do the "work" while he takes most of the money. 

It is doubtful she is a Malaysian as she claims. There is no typical Malaysian accent to her words. It is also odd that despite living in Singapore for "more than 10 years", she cannot pronounce a 1-word common English name. Also odd that she chose Macau to learn massage (more likely perhaps, that she went there to gamble or learn how to be a casino dealer for 1 week, and when that didn't work out, she decided to do "tantric" or "spas".).


When she was done, she grabbed her things and hurried out with her head bowed, not looking at me while smiling sheepishly as she passed me holding open the door. Possibly, she knew to be embarrassed and was now off to greener pastures.

After she left, I went out and began to fear if she had re-used the gloves or did I really see her throw them into the bin? What if the gloves had previously just been used on a man? What disease or virus, or sperm, was then lubricated onto me? 

I hurried back to the hotel room to check and was relieved to see the gloves inside the bin. 

The money was just money. It was a bad loss and a hurtful massage. I still feel the pinch of wasting it on such a useless excuse of a massage, but just be thankful that it's only that.

(However, thinking back now, I cannot be sure if the gloves had been used on a man before being used on me. The gloves in the bag looked new with their powder but I can't be sure if they were really new.  If she had washed and re-powdered the gloves, it was possible to reuse them. But this meant they had at least been cleaned, even if not sanitized.

As far as I know, sperm cannot live long outside the human body and requires a uterine or vaginal environment to survive. And cannot be stored in a gel or jelly such as in that container that she said contained K-Y lube. )
 
If I could have back the $220, I would. If I could erase even having the "massage", I would. The memory of her abrasive action makes me cringe with regret. I can't believe I let myself endure such violation from such a woman.


After the "therapist" left, I sent an SMS:  "Enzo, $220 is not a small amount. I expected better massage. Booking was for non-smoking. U sent a smoker. U didn't inform her of duration and that she was to come to the room. Massage was a big disappointment. Very unprofessional massage and poor service by omtantra." 

His reply, "I do apologised for the lack of communication with my therapist.. Enzo."

The same SMS was sent again when I didn't reply. 

My reply, repeating my disappointment to make sure he understood, "I'm very disappointed with the massage. It was very unprofessional & unskilled. Wasted money and get injured due to bad massage of private area. I've been to many massages & this is one of the worst for the price. I had hoped omtantra would be different. U don't know how disappointed I am. I have tried so many & almost giving up searching for good sensuous massage."

His reply, "Yes. I do agree with u on tis matter. As a matter of fact.. Our company established our Singapore Chapter, sharing the same sentiments on tis note.. "

I did not bother replying. 1) He wasn't addressing the problem. 2) I have not heard of a "Singapore Chapter" on this issue and there is no such "Singapore Chapter" in the website. 


38 comments:

Traveller said...

Was hoping to try Red Tantra - their website looks professional as do their marketing videos. However, this review makes me wary. Any luck finding the 'perfect' massage in Singapore yet?

zinepin said...

Don't bother trying these websites. They should be the same company.

So far, I have not found the perfect erotic massage in SG yet.

If you are a man and don't mind another man massaging you, you can try Trevvy. It's a website for men.

You can make some friends there, or post up your hot body and you'll get replies.

If you are a woman... it's almost impossible to get a massage from another woman.

There was a gay woman from a gay website who offered to massage me recently, and she was much better than those so-called freelancers, but... it was still not perfect because she would only massage the back of my body.

You can try massage exchange websites (I have not tried those myself).

Traveller said...

Thanks! Yes, I am a man but looking for a female masseuse. There aren't too many blogger reviews on erotic massage unfortunately.

zinepin said...

Well, I guess this is not something that people talk about. :)

They usually go to legit spa establishments. Or maybe overseas visitors tried but didn't feel that the service was good enough to talk about.

There are also many online SG classified ads where girls/women offer to massage men in hotel rooms. Not sure how much of a scam they are, but most likely just after your money with no real "service".

How about escort agencies? Too expensive? Maybe can just e-mail them to ask if their girls/women can provide erotic massage...after dinner or something.

Traveller said...

I guess I just want to be careful about not doing anything illegal. Also, either way there is no guarantee of satisfaction. Will let you know if my experience turns out any better than yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Zinepin. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I too have been in communication with "Enzo" via emails. In fact after going back and forth, only because I enquired a lot of questions since it's a first time experience, he got fed up and replied very rudely. I told him to piss off and would rather spend my money elsewhere.

Do you have an email address i can contact you on? I'm also desperately trying to look for a female to female tantra service.

Anonymous said...

By the way, my email address is ridang.ang@gmail.com

Feel free to drop me a line.

zinepin said...

Thanks for your comments.

Yes, luckily you didn't try Enzo's "service".

I'll send you e-mail.

Traveller said...

Quick feedback from my own experience: I chose A1 even though their prices were the highest. The therapist was young, personable and spoke fluent English. Massage skills may be lower than those in 5 star spas, but other skills more than made up for it! My guess is they are more adept at taking care of men than women.

zinepin said...

Yes, if you are a man, it's easier/easy to find erotic massage (and to your satisfaction).

A1 caters to men.

Previously, I had e-mailed them regarding massaging women, but no reply.

A1's "testimonials" should be all from men, considering what they say.

zinepin said...

I have just sent them mail through their "Private Message" form again (asking them if they have women-women erotic massage).

Let's see if they reply this time.

zinepin said...

Ok, the person replied to my enquiry within the same day (today):

Re: Female-female erotic massage. Whether their female "therapists" massage women as well.

Ans:

Yes, we do.

Joshua
www.singaporemassage.sg

-------
I will try this service some time later.

If it turns out to be not good...or as bad as Enzo service... I will have to kill someone. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hi Zinepin

Do you have any experience with male to female erotic massages? i found your post very intresting. Let me know in case you have any recommendation.
atmaysh@gmail.com

Thnx&Rgds
Atmsh

zinepin said...

Well, as you can see from the above comments, you can try A1 if you're looking for female to male massage.

For male to female massage, easy to find in classified ads where men are offering "massages" to women.

Personally, I'm only looking for female-female erotic massage, and have just about given up the search.

I haven't tried A1 that said they have female-female erotic massage. And haven't checked out someone's recommendation: sensuous massage @ Changi Village Hotel.

zinepin said...

P/S: Since A1 has male and female "therapists", I think it's also possible to ask for male to female massage (if you are a woman and prefer a man to massage you erotically).

As to how good their male "therapists" are with women, I've no idea.

max said...

I chanced upon your blog and since i was interested in tantric massages and what it's all about, i read on. Your experience gave me a rude shock. To be brutally honest, it sounded like a cheap and quick job.

My impression of a tantric massage is the experience, right from the very first conversation. You should feel comfortable and totally at ease.

The masseuse may not have to be ravishing but at least presentable and smell good.

It'll be an added bonus if they brought their own music and scented candles.

Massage wise, I'm not expecting a lot. But i suppose it should tease the senses, bringing our imaginations on a roller coaster ride.

I've had much better experience with freelancers. I'm open to gender, male or female, as long as the experience is a good one.

But getting a make ”free-lancer” from ads such as craigslist might be a tad risky. It could just be guys wanting to get free sex.

But i hope you've better luck.

PS: I've tried massageexchange. No luck there. Maybe that's cos I'm a guy and no woman really can trust a guy she hadn't met before.

zinepin said...

Hi Max,

Yeah, it was a quick rip-off. Wasn't even any job done.

The websites will have you believe the Tantric massage is a special experience etc...as if it's so good. But actually, there is no way they can hire real professionals. Tantric is equivalent to a sex massage. How professional can it get? :)

It's paying for a prostitute at a classy price but there is no class (unless a male customer doesn't mind it as long as it achieves the end result).

The women who are providing the "massage" inevitably do extras, affirming it as a sex deal.

And as a sex deal, there is no need for any real massage skills, or any much massage at all.

Bringing along music and scented candles...would be impossible. If they are working for a "pimp" (a.k.a company), then a good percentage of their earnings is taken, meaning they can't afford to do these extras.

Even if they are not with a "company", I doubt a woman providing such a service would bother with music and candles. After all, their customers being men, only appreciate the sexual aspect of the "service".

Yeah, there are guys setting up ads claiming to give good, clean massage to women. But it's highly doubtful that's what they are really providing. Also, these guys usually state they will massage women only (adding to doubts about them).

Nah, I've given up looking for and trying such disappointments. I don't like being disappointed after paying a few hundreds. The feeling really, really sinks me.

For massageexchange, I signed up and get updates about the latest profiles. The women's profiles show they are interested in sensual massage, but I'm no longer interested.

Well, when it comes to taking off the clothes and especially this sort of massage, the usual woman will stay clear.

You mean you contacted women at massageexchange and received no replies?

Max said...

Sorry, I totally forgot about my post until I went thru my history looking for something else. While ideal and erotic, a pure sensual massage for a woman by a man is near impossible. Unless he's gay but no gays I know will want to provide such a service for women.

I've been into massageexchange and exchanged a few contacts. But none of it came to fruition because of various reasons. Personal schedules, mutual trust are some of the issues I'd discussed with the women I'd conversed with.

I'm a typical guy with needs but I'm also a realist. If all I want is a good fuck, I just need to find a sex buddy and not go thru with the pretence of finding a mutual massage buddy. That said, massage can be an erotic exercise if executed flawlessly. But where it progresses to depends on the individuals.

I'm a hopeless addict for massage. But I can't find one masseuse that I really enjoy and relax. Someone I'm comfortable with. I'd regular masseuses but they moved on. And so my search goes on.

I picked up some skills from an ex who demanded I relieve her stress. So I learnt. It's almost as rewarding to give a massage as it is to receive. What I know is, for a good massage, it's not just about the skill. It has to come from the heart. So it won't end up like pointless touch touch sessions.

In my opinion, providing a trantric massage is possible. But finding staff that thinks alike, that's hard. Tantric massage is not about sexual climax. Therefore, there shouldn't be any sex involved. It's about relaxing and bringing the person into a calm state and at the same time arouse his or her other senses. Smell, touch and sound. There shouldn't be any sight because the eyes should be closed to allow the other sensories to take over and engulf the senses. Slow, firm strokes can be replaces intermittently with fleeting gentle touches of the skin. Coupled with a relaxed atmosphere aided by candles and soft music, it'll induce the utmost of pleasure however it's perceived.

I have an idea of how it should work, I'd love for others who share the idea to start a franchise. There is a price for Exceptional service. If the service is genuine and sincere, there'll be people who appreciates and pay for it.

but not everyone is into giving as much as receiving as I am....

Max

zinepin said...

Hmm... it's seldom that I totally agree with someone's post. But I nodded along with what you wrote. Agree with you totally.

Yeah, seems gay men don't massage women. I'm reminded of what a gay woman once told me. She said she had found a man who does excellent massage (in her opinion). He wanted to do more but she said since she's gay, nothing he could do would arouse her. She was very impressed with his massage skills, so... not sure if she allowed him to do more or not. Said if she were not gay, she would probably fall for it.

I think what women are concerned about is whether a man can be trusted to restrain himself during a massage, even more so during an erotic/sensuous massage. Even if the man is a friend, this is still questionable. When asked in a normal setting, the answer can easily be "yes, I can restrain myself". But during the massage, dim lighting etc... can this still be true?

Male professionals at an establishment can more likely be trusted to work according to the book. But freelance...

Thing is, men do go through the effort of posting ads offering massage to women, with the motive of getting free sex. So, they don't advertise for a sex buddy outright (although a few do that as well).

Where did you usually go for your massage? Freelancers?

It's perfectly true that massage is not just about skills, but has to come from the heart. This is also difficult because professional services are usually impersonal and cold.

The best massage I ever received was from a woman working at a spa in a hotel. It was during my early experience with trying spas and it was probably her first time/newbie time as well. She put her heart and soul into it, such that it felt really wonderfully sexual and sensuous, yet without the sex. It totally overwhelmed the senses. Everything dissolved away, except feeling her touch, her strokes, her heart, her hands.

A year or so later when I went back, she looked worn out and unhappy. Her massage totally disappointed me. There was no longer any heart or soul. It was empty. Like she was a totally different person. I couldn't believe it and my heart saddened.

Well, I don't see why a franchise is needed. Just need to open a website and offer your service. See who knocks. If you're good, customers will spread the word.

Reading your post makes me wanna try your massage. Hahaha... But as usual, it's questionable.

Didn't the women you talk to at massageexchange request to meet up, at least?

Max said...

I agree with you on the context of trust. It is the one sole reason why women are hesitant to allow a man to massage her in the nude. Sometimes, the trust swings either way. Even if she trust her masseuse, she may not trust herself to indulge in her fallacies. And even as you mentioned, can we trust ourselves when the mood sets in? There are many points of discussion here. But it all leads to one point. Will it lead to wanton sex?

I do agree freelance masseuse are more liberal as they do not have any regulations to adhere to. But as before, women who employ male masseuse should have already been fully aware of the possibilities. They do so perhaps in an optimistic view that she will be able to control her sexual urges or maybe she quietly desires otherwise.

Since i do not have any regular masseuse, i've been visting two massage parlours. The first one is a traditional massage chain where they offer foot reflexology. The aunties there have excellent massage skills and the necessary strength. But the lack of privacy is what turns me off. The other is a regular parlour i visit. TThey offer massage and facial services for men and women. I reckoned since they serve both genders, they should be pretty "clean". And so far, all's well. Their massage is only decent at best but at least there's privacy and i can sleep through my massage in the serenity. But i still crave for a regular masseuse or at least a buddy i can share and exchange massages with. We can be certain the massages will be done with their heart and soul. But in all honesty, that's tough to realize.

Maybe a franchise isn't necessary but that suggestion was just a point of argument. Performing massages on a regular and monetary basis might just take away the soul behind the therapy. And that's something that i would like to steer away from.

And again, you are right in questioning a massage from me. Whilst i'm obliged to say i'm a self-restraining guy, who's to know what will happen in a dimly lighted room with two almost nude bodies. A massage is as erotic for the receiver as it is for the giver. But as i've stated before, a tantric massage as i've read, do not require sex to complete it. Some little yoni techniques i'd picked up from my ex-partner are quite sufficient to lift a woman to an explosive climax over and over again. It's a nice thought though...

I'd met up with only two ladies from that site. We agreed on my suggestion to get comfortable with each other over a drink first before we went further. Although we clicked, we never went further. Various reasons prevented us from doing so, as much as we'd like to. But that was a few years ago. I'd deleted my account since.

I guess sharing the joys of massages will be something that's yet to realize....

zinepin said...

Hmm...

While you were the one who suggested a meet up first, I would have been the one to bring it up if I felt interested/curious enough.

I guess when you met up, could be the physical didn't attract?

Personally, if it was a woman massaging me, I'd allow her to touch me anywhere she likes (except where I don't want her to touch).

I don't mind being nude with her, enjoying mutual massage or bringing her to sexual climax if possible. This has not happened so far.

So far in spas, I always check with them that their "therapists" are women. I've not seen male therapists in the spas I've been to.

If really serious about considering male massage, I'll state my terms clearly. Whether he can adhere to restraint cannot be predicted. But on my part, there will be no sex or anything sexual. I don't want him touching areas that are off-limits to men (between the thighs, yoni etc...).

I will be in my underwear (at most, unclip my bra but keep it on). He can be nude till his underwear.

My terms will be very clear regarding the manner of how I prefer it.

Theoretically, it should work according to the terms and the massage should be fine.

Sometime back, when I stated my terms, a guy said it would be like being at a buffet spread but not able to eat the prawns etc...

We had met once because of something else he had in mind at that time, and it was quite surprising and comical (if flattering) for him to say so.

But that finished the theory of having him massage me.

You said "women who employ male masseuse should have already been fully aware of the possibilities. ". This point is the danger for women who allow themselves to be massaged by men.

The guy will naturally assume the woman wants something more from the freelance "massage". If anything goes wrong, blame the woman.

Of course, there will be women who want more, unable to control herself, quietly desires sex... etc... But I would rather not have a man touch where he's not supposed to.

Then again... he were as handsome as a Korean or Taiwanese drama idol... Hmmmm...

I think I'd still keep to my terms. (That's if he even wants to massage me. Hahaha...ahh, doesn't matter.).

Max said...

Haha, it's gonna be quite an uphill task to find a dude as delicious as your Korean or Taiwanese idol. But you are right. Why tread on dangerous grounds when you can prevent it in the first place? It's good to put in place ground rules that your masseuse have to observe. At the same time, you have to trust that the guy will play within your rules.

I was the one that initiated to meet up. Physically, i think we're mutually attracted to each other. I think i could take a guess from their body language and i hope i'm not deceiving myself. I don't look like a wild boar on a mean streak, metaphorically speaking. And the ladies i met, although aren't exactly Jennifer Aniston type but are attractive in their own rights. At least none of us looked like a heap of lard. We remained in contact but due to work and our personal commitments, we gradually stopped contacting each other.

Well, perhaps if this conversation goes well, i could take on where the previous guy left off. But we'll see about that, i guess...

zinepin said...

Hmm.. if physically attracted, then why didn't they go for your massage? :)

Well, I wouldn't mind just meeting you if I can. Just that these days, my health hasn't been as good as before. Anemia and whatever.

Even though these days I've been considering going for a massage at a spa, I'm also not sure whether it'll be Ok at the moment. I try to avoid exertion and excitement.

If you're just looking for a massage, then I guess you'll be drifting elsewhere.

I told the other guy that he was actually interesting to talk to, but too bad he's so much into sex and nothing else. He agreed he was only into sex.

Personally, I feel he would make a good friend and man if... he could direct his energies there.

max said...

if you really have to know, while we were both keen to go ahead after our meetup, there were other factors that prevented us from meeting up again. One was a spouse, the other, an overseas work commitment. We just left it opened, maybe someday, we could meet up again. We're not desperate, so there wasn't any urgency, i reckon.Hmmm, did your health deteriorate only recently? I don't have to tell you to take care of your body. I think you're more capable of that than i am. Meeting up over a cuppa Joe would be nice. We can talk this over or even discuss everything else under the sun.But at least your guy is honest. He may have only sex on his mind but I'm sure you appreciate his honesty. I'm more into the notion of sharing a massage session. Be it being a giver or receiver. i don't possess refined skills and nimble hands but I'll appreciate someone who enjoys a massage and give me feedbacks to improve. Who knows, i may opt to be a freelancer myself if I'm adequately skilled in time to come. 

zinepin said...

Hmm... did you send your message/post over your phone?

Yeah, I was really fit all the while, until recently. A build-up in the years of not eating well enough, not taking care of myself enough (even though I exercised often).

I thought by not eating meat, I was being healthy (only ate mainly fruits and vegtables). But that's just incorrect. A lot of nutrients especially iron, I didn't know I was losing out on.

Before this, I could do 30 laps of the pool diagonally with only a minute or so break every lap (and I was anemic even then, without knowing).

Diagonally so that I actually swam more than just straight laps, and using hand paddles to increase resistance.

Not sure when I can swim laps again. I can't jog now as well.

:) Yeah, we could meet up some time and exchange pointers on massage.

Yeah, you're right I appreciated that guy's honesty (how did you know?). There was a sort of frank openness about him.

Hmm.. well, there are massage schools you can consider...

max said...

I started by exchanging emails and we progressed to conversing via SMS. We hardly speak over the phone though.

Eating a more balanced diet with some iron supplements should slowly bring your red blood count up. But it has to be over time. I'm pretty sure you know how to get your body back into shape.

I've a knack for figuring out stuff from what i read. But I'm not much of a character reader in person. I tend to take things at face value and reckon later. It's nice to chat with people who are upfront. At least we know they don't have other hidden agendas.

I guess we could meet up sometime to exchange pointers. But let's arrange via email instead shall we? Do drop me a mail at maxlky@ymail.com

Unknown said...

@zinepin
Hi, I came across your blog while looking for reviews on massage exchange, and found all the comments very enlightening.

I enjoy getting massages, but I want to learn more about giving as well, so I thought like Max said, why not sign up for massage exchange? I found one with S'pore members, another 2 had mostly overseas members.

Hmm...still waiting for a response...may be because I'm female and I didn't put up a photo...

zinepin said...

Hi,

Massage Exchange... It sends potential matches to your e-mail upon signing up, if I recall.

So far, the female matches they sent, usually don't have photos.

I think if it's about massage, then it's more important to talk about it first, rather than have someone contact you just because of your photo.

Anonymous said...

i used this service 2 years ago and it was not bad i have to say. I had a somewhat olderly lady, but she did a decent massage before going to the 'end'...good build up and the end came just before the 90 min ended. I think i was lucky as indeed most other tantric site are just a scam in that regard. But the red tantra in Singapore was not...well, not the one time i used the service...could of course very well be that a different lady would be a bid disappointment...

zinepin said...

They send an "elderly lady" and you still can get turned on & consider yourself lucky?

If they send an old/elderly woman, that's already a reason to complain.

One man once told me that he doesn't like older women to massage him. Says he doesn't want the idea of his "mother" massaging him.

Once at a normal spa massage (Afond Spa), they sent me an older woman and I understood what he meant. Really, I didn't like it. I prefer younger women.

That's why spas usually hire younger women to do massage.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zinepin,

A search on tantric massage led me to this post. I must say it is an insightful and detailed review you have here. There are several sites with similar marketing style on their page, and I suspect they all belong to the same company. If I recall correctly, you mentioned something along those lines too.

It's been several years since this post, have you had any good experiences after that? Since we are on the topic of massage, do you have any good clean massage therapist to recommend? Hard isn't always good from my experience

Cheers
E

zinepin said...

Hi E,

Yes, looking at the date, it was in 2011. Wow. 4 years ago.

Due to the high cost of getting massages in Singapore, I have stopped trying.

When I feel badly in need of a loving massage, I look up one or two websites, see the cost & that's about it. They can't give me what I want anyway.

Tantric massage & "good, clean massage" are opposites. Tantric is erotic, sensuous, resulting in orgasm/sexual satisfaction. In that sense, it's "dirty" or "dirty intended".

Good, clean massages are those that undo "knots", muscle stiffness etc... Not sensuous. Boring. Hard. Functional. Textbook strokes. No improvisation. No style. Aunties can do it.

Tantric-style sensuous massage (bordering on the orgasmic) is possible in a good, clean spa. I experienced it twice in the past (that's why I've been looking for more but unsuccessful & have quit looking.). I can't go back to those excellent masseuses because they have either left or possibly no longer there anymore. Been many years.

If looking for sensuous massage hands with the perfect pressure, I don't think there's any anymore.

Good, clean, boring massages are many & easy to find. Pressure can be adjusted by telling the "therapist". You can read the reviews & consider whether to try.

Never buy packages.

Anonymous said...

Zinepin,

Seems to me you are big fan of sensous massage. Since, "normal" massage isn't your area of interest, I shan't ask more about that area.

What in your opinion, makes a good tantric massage experience? I notice that you tend to favour spas more, what's your reason for that?

E

zinepin said...


Spas are different from small massage establishments/branches. If one word is to be used to describe spas, it's "class".

1) Spas are bigger areas with more & better facilities. More professional counter staff & masseuses. Classy, luxurious ambience. Depending on the spa, you can stay all day, continue enjoying the facilities even after the massage.

2) The whole place is yours because of the high prices. Silent. Fantastic sound-proofing during massage. Unobtrusive & polite staff.

3) Trained & supposedly certified therapists. Regardless of whether the massage is good, there is no or little risk of injury. Also less chance of therapists doing anything funny under a reputable, classy brand company. Downside is that massages are boring because the therapists are afraid to try any style that's outside of company policy. In short, massages become stifling with zero creativity.

4) Because spas are companies, they are legit establishments that are safer than meeting strangers in hotel rooms.

5) Spas have additional facilities that massage branches/shops don't have. Rock pools, Jacuzzi, relaxation/music/reading lounges, digital keypad lockers (depending on spa), marble ice bowl with ice shavings to cool off after steam room...


A massage is a private, "love-making to the body" experience that needs to go with a nice, classy ambience/environment. Like a candlelight dinner, the ambience puts a person in the mood for what is to come.

That's why spas play soothing, relaxing music. Serve refreshing teas upon entry. They create a feeling of "sanctuary".

The need for spas depends on a person's appreciation level for class, luxury, ambience, service. Of course, the massage is the main purpose & highlight. Without an excellent massage or masseuse, everything else becomes less.

Since I have never experienced Tantric massage, I can only say what's an excellent sensuous massage.

1) The masseuse's hands are very important. They have to be the right shape & length & intuitively know how to give pleasure. In order to know how to give pleasure, the masseuse must be well-versed in human anatomy & musculature. The masseuse who once gave me the most orgasmic sensuous massage ever, told me she was trained & had to learn the musculature etc...

2) More than that, it also depends on the masseuse's instinct, intuition & gift for connecting with the customer & the customer's body. Knowing what the customer needs without the customer even saying so. This gift cannot be taught. It's personal. That's why many masseuses fail.

3) The hands must be smooth & fluid. No breakages of the moves. It must feel as if the hands never leave the body. Waves & waves of pleasure. According to massage practice, one hand must always remain on the body.

4) There must be variation & symmetry in the hands & moves. Sexy naughtiness in the fingers, the touches. Teasing moves with the right pressure without being told. I love improvisation. Love a masseuse's personal style that gives pleasure. For instance, it's Swedish but the masseuse expands & combines the basic techniques with her own style or spa signature moves to give a unique, sexy massage with the perfect pressure throughout.

For hotel room massages, I expect more of a bolder naughtiness than legit spas, and less expecting trained techniques.


Anonymous said...

Hi Zinepin, such a disappointment that you can't find a legitimate place where you can get a yoni massage isn't it? I too, have been searching for a while and I can't seem to find anything. I'm thinking I'll be more successful if I widen the search to other countries in the region and maybe give that a try when I'm on vacation.

Singh said...

Hi zinepin,

I cannot believe you are so patient in replying to each one of the above guys and in so much detail. Everyone is ending up seeing your blog who is in search of tantric massage. I am one of them. I am a regular to massages who usually have few spa's and always take the same masseuse. Last reply was in 2015 and now is 2017 so just curious whether you have any good recommendations for tantric massage. By the way i was planning to consider michelle from www.mtantricmassage.com/. Any other recommendations will be greatly helpful.

Thanks
Singh

Singh said...

Hi zinepin,

I cannot believe you are so patient in replying to each one of the above guys and in so much detail. Everyone is ending up seeing your blog who is in search of tantric massage. I am one of them. I am a regular to massages who usually have few spa's and always take the same masseuse. Last reply was in 2015 and now is 2017 so just curious whether you have any good recommendations for tantric massage. By the way i was planning to consider michelle from www.mtantricmassage.com/. Any other recommendations will be greatly helpful.

Thanks
Singh

zinepin said...

Hi Singh,

I've since stopped searching & going for massages. Due to financial & personal problems, the times when I spent heaps of money searching & trying (& not getting) have become history.

Just a few passing thoughts of getting a massage on a cruise ship again when I have the chance. Or a massage outside of Singapore, maybe Batam (since it's just a ferry away). These spas...probably can give a sexy, sensuous massage. Maybe.

Lemme know how the tantric goes with Michelle if u do try it. Sensuous or erotic massage is in the spirit of fun & pleasure. U could try different masseuses & their different techniques in ur spas if u have the cash.