Wednesday 18 May 2011

Avoid OmTantra Tantric Massage (Singapore)

Short & Sweet Version:

For anyone looking for Tantric or Tantra massage in Singapore, it's best to avoid OmTantra . It may also be wise to avoid the other websites that offer the same services (example: Red Tantra Massage).

I love spas and massages, and have tried many spas.

Recently, I was looking for something different. Someone had earlier suggested that I try Tantra or Tantric massage.

I browsed online and found OmTantra. After e-mailing an enquiry, I received a quick reply from "Enzo". It said:

"All therapists are Singaporean, female (Chinese or Malay) age between 27 - 31yrs. All therapists from Omtantra Singapore are well trained in Omtantra Signature Massage (An Ancient Arousal Massage from the book of Kama Sutra).".

Don't be fooled by this.

Firstly, the "therapist" (a Ms Carol) was not a Singaporean. Secondly, she was not trained (let alone "well-trained").

There was no special "signature" massage technique. More like a few casual strokes trying to pass off as a massage.

My booking was for 60 mins and I requested the "therapist" to be non-smoking. I assumed a Singaporean would be sent.

After the confirmation, I booked a good hotel room which didn't come cheap.

On the day, I received SMS "confirming" a 90 mins signature massage. I corrected it, but that was not the end of the mistakes.


At the hotel, I informed Enzo of my room number and it was decided that the therapist should come up.

Yet the therapist called the hotel phone in my room to ask if I was coming down to meet her. The fact that she could call the room meant Enzo had already communicated the room number to her. 

Yet she called, and her voice was not local.

She was not a Singaporean as the e-mail said. She also smoked (I could smell it on her breath). And when it came to the massage, she was completely unprofessional and untrained.

My preferences for the so-called therapist were totally disregarded. "Enzo" brushed off his "mistakes" as mis-communication between himself and the "therapist".

The "therapist" didn't even know it was a 60 mins massage until I told her! And I was totally unhappy with the massage that caused abrasive hurt to a sensitive area.


That was a $220 massage that I felt really unhappy about (not to mention the money spent on the hotel room). It was so bad, I doubt another person would want to pay for it. Yet I did.


Right after the bad service done on me, the "therapist" received a call from Enzo requiring that she head to Hotel81 at Bencoolen street.

I had opened the hotel room door for her to leave (after she was done washing up at the basin and packing up), yet she started applying make-up in front of the mirror while I stood waiting.

One would think she would come with her own make-up case with a mirror and use it on the go.

Not only did I have to endure a bad massage, I had to wait for her to finish doing her make-up before she took her things and left.

My advice is: Avoid these so-called Tantric or Tantra services in Singapore. I found OmTantra to be a fraud in its "service" and believe the rest are no better.


Money aside, the massage can also cause damage to sensitive areas because it's done by untrained persons looking to make some quick dollars.


1 comment:

Sage Walton said...

Hello there,
I know this is many years after writing this post, but felt inclined to reply! I am sorry to hear of such a bad experience with a Tantra massage. As a tantra massage provider myself I have had a lot of experience meeting people who have had bad experiences prior, or who felt skeptical. It really does seem most people use it as a key word to attract curious people. You can usually tell if the provider is legitimate by their website. A rule of thumb is that most agencies work as human traffickers, It really helps to do some research about agencies in advance. Most genuine, well trained and professional Tantra massage providers work independently, as do I.

Tantra is a spiritual experience, it is a form of meditation that explores ones' sexuality. Feel free to look at my website for more information. I also have many contacts that offer their service world wide that I would be happy to direct you to.
www.holisticfourwinds.com

Warmly,
Sage