Tuesday 17 December 2013

Foreigners Indonesians & Filipinos in SG


Social problem. These foreigners are uncouth, uneducated, have no manners.

The ones that let them in should be the ones paying the price. Why should ground-level Singaporeans be paying for it?

1) For the first time in my life, I was robbed in my own country by a foreigner (Filipino woman). I have been to Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan alone. But I am robbed in my own country Singapore.

2) Tonight, at about 8pm, I was at Musashi restaurant with my bro at Vivocity. After we sat in our seats, shortly, an Indo couple sat beside us. Right away, I felt it was a bad sign. We should have moved to another seat.

While we were eating quietly, I felt a spray on my face and arm.  Heard a lousy-sounding insincere word "Soorryie" from the Indo woman next to me.

She had opened her Coke can beside herself and sprayed it on me and the seat.  What a stupid woman.

I saw it frothing at the top.

Why didn't she open it in front of her boyfriend/husband-crap and spray on him?  She had turned to open it sideways because she thought it might spray, didn't she?

What a stupid, inconsiderate woman. She looked stupid and selfish.

These people act as though they are civilized when in fact they are crude savages. 

In a restaurant, can't even open a Coke can decently?? Spray onto the next customer? Gimme a break, for shit's sake.  This is the first time I have been sprayed with Coke by the next customer in a restaurant.

They should just return to their shitty country and stay there permanently. There, they can merge with all that shit and nobody would care.

I wanted to order a Coke too and spray it on her, then say "Oh, sorry" and leave the can on the table. But didn't. 1) the cost of the Coke 2) we had to wait to pay at the cashier counter which would drag things out.

Alternatively, I could scoop some curry soup from my bowl and flick it on her and walk off.

Better yet, I could tell the cashier that their table will be paying for us. I will prepare it so that the cashier will think so.

But the less elaborate and easy would just be to order a Coke and open it on her.

3) After that, we went to Giant.

I was standing near a shelf of air freshening purifiers and looking at the prices, when this foreigner staff just walked right in front of me cutting my view. Behind me, was large empty space. He had just cut right across my view and went to the counter ahead.

I really don't know why he did that. There is no difference in distance between walking in front of me and behind me.

I was standing near the shelf of items. There is no reason why or how anyone could just cut in front like that.

Totally Rude behavior.

A Caucasian would never do that. Every time a Caucasian wants to pass my view in a small supermarket aisle or at a bookstore, he/she would politely say "excuse me".

I went to the counter and looked at that foreigner staff. He talked to someone and his English had an accent. He looked stupid and selfish. After talking a while, he walked away.

I asked the Chinese woman staff what was his name and nationality (Indo?). She said "Christian" "Philippines".

When she said his name, I thought: How ironic.

Christian but behaving like such shit.

Why do our companies hire them?  By giving them a job, they have money to continue staying here.

Government agencies hire them because of the propaganda. But other companies should make a stand against hiring foreigners.

Why are Filipinos having managerial positions in Cold Storage, Guardian and Watsons and fast-food outlets?

Flats should not be rented out to foreigners of any kind.

No Singaporean man or woman should marry a foreigner unless he/she is willing to get out of the country to live with that foreigner spouse.

In the past, only Singaporeans could live in our flats.  Foreigners could only live in condos and went to international schools.  I want back what used to be. 

The neighbor across from me is an Indo family. They have been occupying that apartment for 2 or more years already. Every day, I wonder when they will get out. Apparently, they have money to keep renting the apartment and could possibly be PRs.

They shouldn't even be living in a HDB apartment that is meant for Singaporeans.

In the past, since the beginning, it was a Singaporean Chinese family who lived there until the son and daughter grew up and they moved out.

Every morning, the Indo shitty kid would scream for nothing even though he/she is old enough to shut up.


Previously, we sat in a taxi and the driver complained to us about how bad everything is etc... I sympathized with him until he said he married a China woman.

Goddamn.

If he married a China woman, what the heck is he complaining about? He is a contributor to our foreigner problems!!

He said if things get worse in Singapore, he is going to escape to China with his wife. Said many Singaporean men do that.

Yeah right. You think your China wife is going to pity you and take you to her home? Why do you think she married you for?  Be careful she don't dump you and find another man once you tell her you quit Singapore and want to live in China.

That stupid taxi driver drove us around with his problems until he chalked up more than $16 worth of fare on our bill just going a normal distance from point A to Orchard Road. At one point, I had to remind him that we were going to Orchard Road.  He said "I know, I know.".

We didn't pay him the full amount since we didn't ask him to drive us round and round with his complaints. It went beyond the cash we had. He said to pay him whatever we had. Christ. I didn't even want to pay him a cent!! (bro paid him some).


I have heard from other taxi drivers that Filipinos/Indos are very rude when taking their taxis. They think the taxi driver is their lowly servant.

One taxi driver said a Filipino woman made him so angry he purposely upset her by calling her an Indo. She said she's not Indo. He said she got so mad being called Indo, it was funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agreed! We are like 2nd rate citizen in our own country. Jobs for foreigner and NS for Sporean. When theres war I bet all those so called foreign trash will run back to their own country.

zinepin said...

It is partly our/Singaporeans' fault that has allowed the government to do this. In other countries, the citizens would have fought back a long time ago, starting with the CPF.

In the current situation, Singaporeans can do their part on the ground level. For instance, by not renting out their HDB flats to foreigners. Not hiring foreign staff etc...