Wednesday 8 February 2012

Exactly 1 Month

From 8 Jan when I went to A&E Alexandra & KK Women's Hospital (with the problem actually starting earlier), till 8 Feb yesterday (as of posting now), it's been exactly a month.

I thought it was slightly more than a month, but counting it exactly from A&E, it's exactly a month.

8 Feb morning, for the first time since 8 Jan, I went back to swimming.

Morning, I jogged a little, then evening swam 23 or 24 laps of the pool with hand paddles till 6.10 pm. Felt normal, as if nothing had happened. Can it be considered back in shape or...?

Had thought to swim relaxed without hand paddles, but felt Ok to use them.

The previous days, I've been jogging mornings, a little each time. Very slowly.

Still dependent on iron supplements (1~3 a day, depending on how I feel).

Will be posting change in diet and effects since 8 Jan.

No comments: