Friday 20 July 2012

Replies in OmTantra Complete Waste of Money (on men focused on sex)


With reference to the post here: http://therevolutioner.blogspot.sg/2011/05/omtantra-complete-waste-of-money.html

The men who reply to the post above "OmTantra: Complete Waste of Money" cannot be good or genuine characters. This is a given (an established fact, condition, factor, etc.).  All those who commented in that post, I first considered their characters and motives negatively, above all. 

So, it is not surprising that continuing communication with any of them would result in waste of time. 

I was brought up to mean what I say, and keep promises that I make. I don't know why people these days cannot even do this. They will say "next time" or even sound sincere in concluding with giving the impression that there is a "next time" (next meeting), when actually, they have no genuine intention of a "next time". Why can't they not say anything rather than let something they don't mean come out of their mouths?

I can only blame their attitude and behavior on poor or no parental upbringing. 

Analysis of a case:  The man named "Max" who commented in the OmTantra post.

Looking at his comments in that post, it is obvious where he is focusing. Yet based on his last comment, we continued via several e-mails. 

On my part, I wondered if there might be a friend in him, and I am one who gives chances where there might be even very slim possibilities. 

However, at no time did I think he was genuine or sincere. His e-mails also proved it, and I also implied it in my replies a few times. 

1) An instability in the format of his comments that can also be seen in his posts, suggesting a certain unreliability (which I also mentioned to him in our beginning impressions of each other).

2) I noticed that every time I mentioned something that I was personally bothered about, he would not say a word about it. Instead, he would select to reply to questions only pertaining to himself.  At most, he would make a comment once and thereafter fall silent on the topic that I cared about, and talk about his side. 

3) On his side, his e-mails were mostly sexual. Sexual exploits of his past, sexual approach towards our communication in trying to elicit sexual fantasies together, sexually oriented questions such as what underwear did I prefer to wear etc...  When I re-directed it by intentionally mentioning my search for good and sincere friends, he excluded himself from it by his words.

4) At first, he pretended concern for my anemia. But that quickly and obviously changed to sex fiend. I felt it surprising that an engineer (as he claims to be) who is educated would be so debased in his mentality. I even considered if this was really a person who even went to university.

5) He was eager to meet, though he pretended to play it easy by not insisting, pretending to care about  my anemia. I said I wouldn't be meeting anyone without a haircut and he didn't offer any solution. When I suggested the 2 things he could help out as a friend with a car, he said he had earlier wanted to drive me there. What a liar. In so many e-mails, he had not once offered anything genuine.

I had showed him a photo of my previous haircut by the QB hairstylist (and he was eager to see), with my lower face masked, intending to post up here, yet he didn't offer his photo.

It was time I cut things short by scheduling a meet up soon. I also wanted to meet him to see if my thoughts about him were correct.  My analyses of people online have never been proven wrong (I told him this right at the beginning).

If I was wrong, I would have a friend. If I was right, then we would never see each other again because it is in the nature of such people to walk away without any further communication.

I was thinking the latter, and it has been proven correct.

6) In truth, I am more educated than the majority of people I communicate with.  But I would rather listen to the other person's level than offer my own.  No point offering something that has no benefit and only disadvantage in a conversation. 

7) I e-mailed select information about myself and my online experiences, only to enable him to understand my character, personality and approach. So while I spent time typing those information, it was for a purpose that I wondered if he could grasp.

It is in my experience meeting such men with sex on their minds, that their eyes have the same empty and blank look. So far, I have encountered 2.

When looking at their eyes, it is just 2 black abyssal beads, with nothing behind or within. It is like looking at 2 black, hard walls.

It is said that the eyes are windows to the soul.  In their eyes, there is no reflection of life within, no softness of a human mind or spirit. 

It could be the result of a "bestial" area of the brain over-dominating such minds over other normal aspects.

In social context,  such men do not smile or blink when talking or looking.  You could say they are slaves to the beast within them. Therefore, you are not speaking to their human minds, but to their beast which stares in an unblinking bestial way that reflects no human understanding.

No surprise the women whom he said he approached online, declined his persuasion of getting a sexual or sensuous massage from them or on them. Those who met with him, declined as well.


8) Earlier, I had already guessed the man would not be attractive. It was proven correct upon meet up. One wonders if it were true (as he claims) that many women were sexually involved with him in the past.  In the past... he might have looked worse, since men tend to look more defined and better with age. (I told bro that even my bro looks better than him, and even our next door bachelor neighbour looks handsome).


Well, on the bright side, at least it wasn't a complete waste of time (this time): A haircut without having to spend a cent (or much tedious time) on transport.  I knew "Max" would not try anything in the car, and I was able to obtain a haircut at Simei where he drove to. I would not have bothered getting a haircut if it weren't because of having to meet people for the first time.

This is the best outcome I have ever encountered so far with gay women and men looking for sex.

For the first time, didn't spend money on buying useless drinks at a cafe just for useless talk, and didn't spend at all on transport to and back from the meet up.

After meeting him, I am to meet another guy next week. And I am thinking of cancelling because I already know the chances of wasting time with this other guy is practically a given. In our e-mails thus far, he has not been a "friend".  Very shallow and short replies of 1 or 2 sentences that are insincere. Once he even missed replying to 1 question out of 2 that I posed to him.

When I adjusted my timing to meet next week, he said he had something else on later (at a rather close time to ours).  Meaning his intention, is to meet for just a short time before the movie, talk a little of whatever he has in mind, watch the movie, and make a hasty leave for his next appointment once movie ends.

It is not the friend that I want. Question is, how to put it to him.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi zinepin, I have read with interest your reviews on tantric massage in Singapore. I am looking for a good masseuse for tantric massage (am fine with either male or female). Do you have any recommendations? - Felicia

zinepin said...

Finally, a woman.

At the time of the review, there were very few websites offering "tantric" massage. Since then, there are now many websites (you can check them out).

From my review, you can see I have only reviewed 1.

No recommendations since I have only tried 1, and won't be trying others.

Anonymous said...

Apologies for the lag in response - was overseas. Thank you for your reply. To be quite honest, your review has slightly put me off trying out tantric massage. I believe the standard of "professionalism" may be quite lacking in most cases. Fingers crossed (and toes, for that matter) that I could be first-time lucky should I finally take the first step and give it a go :)). Felicia

zinepin said...


First-time lucky? :)

Well, it's not that difficult to give it a go. Just money only, as long as you have it.

If it's a woman, my suggestion would be to stop her from continuing if she's bad and don't pay her (if you haven't already done so). Some websites take credit card (payment first, I think), so it will be impossible to change your mind or anything.

If it's a man... well, you're on your own. If he tries anything dangerous, no help there.

There is always the possibility that contracting such people carries risk to personal safety.

One other thing... just in case: It's always been in my mind, the possibility of such people taking videos of the "customer" while "massaging". So, while the massage is the thing that should occupy the mind, it's also necessary to just take a look at where they leave or keep their handphones before and during the session. May sound like too much caution, but who knows.


Rugrats said...

Chanced upon your blog while surfing for info. on Tantra or in your case "Tantra".

I read the statement,

"It is not the friend that I want. Question is, how to put it to him."

I thought you already did! :)

zinepin said...

Well, at that time I was deciding how to tell him because I didn't want to hurt him.

But turned out the consideration wasn't necessary because when I subsequently told him what I thought, he was more than fine with it.

Rugrats said...

Hi Zinepin,

What I meant was,

Assuming he frequents your blog, he would have read that statement of yours and it sure is an indirect way of telling him.."Sorry, you are not the kind I fancy".

:D

Interesting blog you have here anyway.

zinepin said...

Well, usually I don't tell people I've a blog. :)

Rugrats said...

Nocturnal you are eh?

I came across this website misstantra.com and although it sounds the real deal, I am sceptical. Any experience you might have here?

zinepin said...

I've seen that website before and didn't look further into it until your link.

The website doesn't look professional. So, I bypassed it previously.

From your link, I clicked on the selections: Prices, her photos etc...

I don't see how she's the real deal at all, although you can try.

I doubt she's European. I'm thinking Filipina or some other. At most, Mediterranean? Mixed? Doesn't look like she kept herself well. I've seen hotter photos in online ads.

She says "Gentlemen" in her introduction. But her prices list for couples and her description includes Yoni massage.

So, I doubt she is what she says with mixed information like that.

Also, description for Tantric massage can easily be copied and pasted from somewhere.


Rugrats said...

Fair enough :) Very meticulous indeed.

After some thoughts, I am going to give this a miss too. Guess it is touch n go as far as finding the authentic tantra...

Cheers!!