Wednesday 25 July 2012

Links Today for Uterine Fibroids And Ovarian Cysts

I'm considering writing a book on the cure, so stay tuned.

Doctors are actually out of date. They make a lot of assumptions without knowing the true cause behind uterine fibroids.  Yes, there is a true cause. Uterine fibroids can be prevented.

Online information are in bits & pieces & practically useless.  My book will cover what really works.

---------------
Update on the below post on Omtantric replies "Max":

The hairstylist did send message to my handphone after all. :) I thought he wouldn't bother and was just trying to get rid of me because I was so persistent. True, I was persistent, but also desperate and earnest. It was not possible that I was lying just to get his number (he's not that handsome, I'm not that crazy over men and I am rather arrogant myself).  He could see I was honest and earnest about having to travel so far to get a haircut from him.

I asked him 3 times to give me his number before, during and after the haircut. He refused with some strange difficulty like he was being tied by company policy or something.  

During the cut, I realized I had pen and possibly paper in my pouch in his cupboard. On the 3rd count, after the haircut, when I was taking my things from the cupboard, I unzipped my pouch, tore a piece from a medical result white paper and took out the pen. Then I asked him to write his number (since he was reluctant to tell me, I thought perhaps quietly writing it down would be better for him). 

He refused while folding the sheet of cloth, and tipped his head towards my paper saying something. I didn't catch what he meant and asked him again to write his number. He repeated slightly louder for me to leave my number instead. So, I did. 

Then I gave it to him and walked away. Just before exiting, I realized giving him my number was useless if he wouldn't call me. I mean, I needed his number to text him to ask if he would be working on a particular day so I could drop in. Anyway... that's the only choice he left me (assuming he would just throw away my number). Previously, I had given my name and number to a woman stylist at another outlet and she never contacted my number ever. 

I walked back in and asked him if he would contact me if he was transferred out back to the usual outlet again, and he vaguely nodded without quite looking at me. I took it to mean he wouldn't and was just trying to get rid of me by asking me to leave my number.

But the next night (Sat night), he sent message at 11.39pm! I only saw it past 2 a.m. (because I didn't know about the message and when I checked the phone, it was because I couldn't sleep at 2+ a.m.. ). Was so happy, smiled in bed. Of course, I thanked him and hoped he would have a good day when he woke. Hoped also that my message didn't wake him. 

Well...a pity he never replied. But.. well... at least he contacted my number, so I had his. 

No comments: